HPPSC Recruitment 2018 | AMO, ADO & Various Posts | Total 175 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.hppsc.hp.gov.in | Last Date 09th July 2018
HPPSC Recruitment 2018: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission shortly HPPSC has published new job notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine, Neurology & Nephrology), Radiation Safety Officer, Drug Inspector, Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO), Agriculture Development Officer (ADO), Director, Law Officer, Senior Planning Draughtsman (SPD) & Sub Editor posts in different departments of Himachal Pradesh. Totally, 175 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Interested candidates who are eligible for HPPSC jobs can submit their application through online mode on or before the last date of 09.07.2018.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification before applying for the HPPSC posts (Notification link as given below). HPPSC vacancy online applications are available on the official website i.e. www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. Closing Date for submission of online applications is 09.07.2018. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
HPPSC Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Vacancy Details of Himachal Pradesh PSC Jobs:
|Name of the Department||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Department of Medical Education||Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Neurology)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Nephrology)||01|
|Radiation Safety Officer, (Radiotherapy)||02|
|Department of Health Safety and Regulation under the Department of Health & Family Welfare||Drug Inspector||13|
|Department of Ayurveda||Ayurvedic Medical Officer||100|
|Department of Agriculture||Agriculture Development Officer||52|
|Department of Youth Services & Sports||Director, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Mountaineering & Allied Sports, Manali||01|
|Department of Environment, Science & Technology||Law Officer||01|
|Department of Town and Country Planning||Senior Planning Draughtsman||02|
|Department of Information & Public Relations||Sub Editor||01|
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC AMO, ADO, Drug Inspector & Various Vacancies:
- Medical Qualification/Post Graduate/Bachelor Degree/M.Sc. Diploma/B.Tech/Diploma from recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 45 years (For Asst. Professor, Radiation safety Officer, Drug Inspector, AMO, ADO, Law Officer, Sr. Planning Draughtsman & Sub Editor Posts).
- Maximum age limit is 56 years (For Director Post).
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Screening Test/ Examination/ Personality Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|For Ex-Servicemen of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P||Nil|
|For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P.||Rs. 100/-|
|For General Category||Rs. 400/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-e-Payment (Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank).
How to apply for HPPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates go to official website of HPPSC -> www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Recruitment in the home page.
- Find the correct notification link in the recruitment page -> Advertisement No. 9/2018 (Various Posts).
- Read the notification to check your eligibility and Click “APPLY ONLINE” link in the home page.
- Fill all your details of online application and make exam fee through online.
- Finally submit your filled application till the last date.
|Last Date for Submission of online application form||09.07.2018 till 11.59|
HPPSC Recruitment 2018 | Lecturers, Law Officer & Assistant District Attorney | Total Vacancies 31 | Last Date 21.05.2018 | Apply online @ hppsc.hp.gov.in
HPPSC Recruitment 2018: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) recently announced the notification for the post of Lecturers, Law Officer & Assistant District Attorney. HPPSC allotted totally 31 vacancies for these posts. Candidates apply to this job through online mode on or before the last date 21.05.2018. Online application link and one time registration link are available in official website of HPPSC.
HPPSC invites applications from interested candidates. Number of vacancies may be increase or decrease. So aspirants apply to this job before the last date ends. More information about the recruitment is given in the notification you may refer the official notification to get more details. Here we will provide other information like vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, how to apply and etc.
Details of HPPSC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Job Type: State Govt.
Job Name: Lecturers, Law Officer & Assistant District Attorney
Total Vacancy: 31
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Vacancy Details of HP Public Service Commission Recruitment
|Department||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Personnel (Secretariat Administrative Services)||Law Officer
|Labour & Employment||Law Officer,
|Home (Prosecution)||Assistant District
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Professional degree in Law/Master Degree/M.Phil/Ph.d in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate age should be 18 years to 45 years for lecturer and law officer post and for the Assistant District Attorney post age should be 35 years and below.
- However check the official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Screening test
- Personality test
Mode of Application
|General Category||Rs 400/-|
|SC/ST/OBC of HP||Rs 100/-|
|Ex-Service man/ Visually
Impaired of HP
Mode of Payment
- Offline – deposit the fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an ‘e-Challan’.
- Online – Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to apply HPPSC Lecturers, Law Officer & Assistant District Attorney Vacancies
- Go to official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Click “Notification” then find the advertisement -> Advertisement No. 8/2018 (Various Posts).
- Notification will be opened read the notification and check your eligibility.
- Then back to the home page click ”Apply Online” next page will be opened.
- If you are new user you could click “New User Sign Up Here!” then make your registration.
- After completion of registration, enter your user name and login id after login you can continue to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and upload your photo & signature.
- Click submit button and take the print of the application for your reference.
|Notification released date||02.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||21.05.2018|