IBPS Recruitment 2020 | Faculty, Hindi Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 29 | Last Date 15.07.2020 (Date Extended) | IBPS Faculty Recruitment Notification @ www.ibps.in
IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites online applications from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following posts in IBPS. Recently IBPS has issued the new employment notice on 10.06.2020 regarding 29 vacancies. As per the IBPS recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate, Research Associate, Hindi Officer, Analyst, IT Administrator and Programming Assistant posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Jobs in Maharashtra can make the online registration from 10.06.2020 to 15.07.2020 (Date Extended).
IBPS recruitment process will be done on the basis of Online Exam, Skill test, Item Writing Exercise and Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Mumbai only. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Contenders have to pay required fee and make only online payment. IBPS Faculty recruitment notification & IBPS recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ibps.in. More details of IBPS latest vacancy, upcoming IBPS Mumbai Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IBPS Faculty Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate, Research Associate, Hindi Officer, Analyst, IT Administrator and Programming Assistant|
|Job Location||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
Here you will get information of Faculty & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
IBPS Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 29 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Faculty, Hindi Officer & Other posts
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Faculty Research Associate: D or equivalent.
- Research Associate: Post-Graduation in Psychology / Education/Psychological Measurement/Psychometrics or Management or M.Tech or M.E.
- Hindi Officer: Master Degree.
- Analyst: B.E./B.Tech/MCA.
- IT Administrator: B.E./B.Tech.
- Programming Assistant: BSc-IT, BCA, BScComputer Science.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Professor||47 to 55 years|
|Associate Professor||42 to 50 years|
|Assistant Professor||32 to 45 years|
|Faculty Research Associate||27 to 40 years|
|Research Associate, Hindi Officer & Programming Assistant||21 to 30 years|
|Analyst||21 to 35 years|
|IT Administrator||21 to 33 years|
- Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor: Group Exercises, Presentation Exercise and Interview.
- Faculty Research Associate & Research Associate: Online Exam, Item writing Exercise, Group Exercises and Interview.
- Hindi Officer: Online Exam, Skill test, Item Writing Exercise and Interview.
- Analyst, IT Administrator and Programming Assistant: Online Exam , Skill test and Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicants should pay Rs.1000 via online mode
How to apply IBPS Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ibps.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Various posts in IBPS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up IBPS Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|