IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2018 | Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding Job Notification | Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Forest Guard | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date: 28.03.2018
IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2018: Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding shortly called for IFGTB has published a recruitment notification and inviting the offline application forms to hire 05 Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Forest Guard vacancies. The Candidates who are interested now can apply this IFGTB Notification. Candidates must have completed minimum education qualification of 10th/12th Standard to apply for IFGTB Coimbatore Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the application form and send in the prescribed format to the below given address on or before last date 28.03.2018
In this post, We are provide the IFGTB job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about IFGTB Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding is a research and educational institute. It is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It was established in the year 1988, nearly 25 years ago. It is shortly called as IFGTB. It works under the control of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
Details of IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 05
Job location: Coimbatore, TamilNadu
Vacancy Details of IFGTB Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01||Rs.19,900/-|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||03||Rs.19,900/-|
Eligibility Criteria for IFGTB Coimbatore Vacancies
- Candidates must have completed 10th/12th or equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
- Must typing speed of 30 word per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi
- Should have possession of Valid Driving license.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Offline – by Demand Draft (D.D) in favour of Director, Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Building payable at Coimbatore.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Send the application with necessary documents to the given address
The Director, Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding, P.B. No.1061, Rs. Puram (HPO), Coimbatore – 641002
How to apply for IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2018
- Candidates go to official website of IFGTB (i.e) ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Starting Date to Submit Application||07.03.2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Application form||28.03.2018|