IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2019 | Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date 25.11.2019 | Download ICFRE Application Form @ ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2019: ICFRE – Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB) invites offline application from 10th/ 12th passed candidates. Recently ICFRE has published the recruitment notification [Advertisement No.01/2019] for 15 openings. As per the IFGTB ICFRE Recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 25.11.2019.
IFGTB Coimbatore notification and application form is available @ www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in. Applicant should pass 10th/ 12th std and age limit should be 18 to 27 years. Selection will be based on written exam. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at Coimbatore [TN]. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via Demand Draft. More details of ICFRE recruitment vacancy, upcoming IFGTB ICFRE jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding is a research and educational institute. It is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It was established in the year 1988, nearly 25 years ago. It is shortly called as IFGTB. It works under the control of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
Details of IFGTB ICFRE Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||ICFRE – Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.01/2019|
|Job Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Job Location||Coimbatore [TN]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||25.11.2019|
You may visit www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in Website to get more details about IFGTB recruitment. Here you will get information of MTS & LDC posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ICFRE 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the ICFRE notification, overall 15 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||14||Rs.18000|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01||Rs.19900|
Eligibility Criteria for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts
- Applicant should pass 10th/ 12th std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written exam.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Director, Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IF GTB), Forest Campus, Cowly Brown Road, B.S. Puram, Coimbatore – 641002
- Rs.300 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ Women/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of DIRECTOR, IFGTB payable at Coimbatore.
Steps to download IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Go to official website ifgtb.icfre.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement No.01/2019 for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff at IFGTB, Coimbatore”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|