Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020 | Soldiers Posts | ARO – Mangalore Rally @ District Sports Stadium, Udupi (Karnataka) | Last Date 20.03.2020 | Apply online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020: Army Recruiting Office (ARO) – Mangalore invites online application from eligible male candidates. Recently Join Indian Army has released the recruitment advertisement for Soldier Posts. As per the rally Notification, there are many number of vacancies are allocated for this post. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs in Indian Army can make the Indian Army rally bharti registration from 16.02.2020 to 20.03.2020 by using JCO/ OR enrolment. Join Indian Army may conduct the rally at District Sports Stadium, Udupi (Karnataka) and Indian Army rally will be starts from 04.04.2020 to 14.04.2020. Join Indian Army Karnataka rally notification and registration form is available in official website.
Indian Army may select the aspirants on the basis of PFT, PMT, Medical Test and Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Join Indian Army rally recruitment process will be held at rally site only. Candidates from following districts are only eligible to attend this Join Indian Army Karnataka rally (i.e.) Bagalkot, Vijayapura, Dharwad, Uttar Kannada, Dakshina Kannada, Udupi, Davanagere, Gadag, Haveri, Chikmagalur and Shivamogga. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 24.03.2020 to 29.03.2020. All the eligible candidates must bring the necessary documents at the time of rally selection. More details of Join Indian Army login, upcoming rally notifications, Indian Army vacancy 10th pass, admit card, result, merit list and etc. will upload on official website.
Details of Indian Army Rally 2020 Karnataka Notification
|Organization Name||Army Recruiting Office (ARO) – Coimbatore|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
|Job Name||Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant VET, Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical & Soldier Tradesman|
|Rally Location||District Sports Stadium, Udupi (Karnataka)|
|Starting date to make online registration||16.02.2020|
|Last date to make online registration||20.03.2020|
|Mangalore Rally Date||04.04.2020 to 14.04.2020|
You may visit joinindianarmy.nic.in Website to get more details about this Join Indian Army Coimbatore Rally recruitment. Here you will get information of Soldier posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, selection process and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Soldier Vacancy
- Aspirants should have possessed 8th/ 10th/ 10+2 from recognized board.
- However check the notification educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 17 ½ to 21 years for Soldiers General Duty and 17 ½ to 23 years for all other posts.
Army Rally Selection Process
- Indian Army will conduct Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement, Medical Test and Written Test (CEE – Common Entrance Examination) for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- You can submit the application form through online mode
Steps to make Indian Army Rally Bharti Registration 2020
- Go to official website of Join indian army joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click “Rally notifications” then find the advertisement “ARO, MANGALORE RECRUITMENT RALLY AT UDUPI(K’TAKA) FROM 04-14 APRIL 2020”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open.
- Read it and check your eligibility, then back to home page.
- To apply click “JCO/OR Apply/Login” register yourself.
- After that you can proceed to apply, enter your details correctly.
- Finally click the submit button and take the copy of the application form for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|