Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | SSC (Tech) Men & SSC (Tech) Women Posts | Total Vacancies 191 | Last Date 23.06.2021 | Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Apply online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in

Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Join Indian Army invites applications via online mode from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. There are 191 vacancies are assigned for SSC Technical Men & SSC Technical Women and course wise vacancy details are given below. Candidates who are seeking Defence Jobs in Indian Army kindly make the online registration by using Join Indian Army login from 25.05.2021 to 23.06.2021.

Click here to apply for 55 NCC Entry Vacanies

Indian Army Recruitment Notification & Join Indian Army Online Registration link is available @ joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates who are seeking Degree Jobs/ Engineering jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Selection will be based on Shortlisting, SSB Interview and Medical Examination. Shortlisted aspirants will undergo 49 weeks training at Officer Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu and course will commence from Oct 2021. More details of joinindianarmy.nic.in recruitment, Join Indian Army New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Central Govt Jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.

Details of OTA Chennai Recruitment 2021

Organization NameJoin Indian Army
Name of CourseSSC (Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women
SalaryCheck Advt
Total Vacancy191
Job LocationAcross India
Starting Date for Submission of online application  25.05.2021
Last Date for Submission of online application  23.06.2021
Official websitejoinindianarmy.nic.in

You may visit Career page to get more details about joinindianarmy.nic.in recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.

Join Indian Army Vacancy Details

• As per the notification, overall 191 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Course wise vacancy details are given below.
Name of the CourseNo of Vacancy
SSC (Tech)-57 Men175
SSCW (Tech)-2814
Widows of Defence Personnel02
Total 191

Eligibility Criteria for SSC Technical Men & SSC Technical Women

Educational Qualification

• Applicants should possess Degree/ Engineering from recognized university.
  • Check Advertisement for educational qualification.

Age Limit

• For SSC(Tech) and SSCW(Tech): 20 to 27 years.
  • For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only: 35 years.
  • Check notification for age limit and relaxation

Selection Process

• Selection will be based on Shortlisting, SSB Interview and Medical Examination.

Mode of Application

• Applications via online mode only will be accepted.

How to apply Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification

• Go to official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
  • Find the advertisement “Short Service Commission Technical Men – 57 & Short Service Commission Technical Women – 28”, click on the advertisement.
  • Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
  • Back to the page, find apply link.
  • If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
  • Enter your details correctly.
  • Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK CLICK HERE>>
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATIONDOWNLOAD HERE>>
JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAMJOIN NOW>>

Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | NCC Special Entry Post |  55 Vacancies | Last Date: 15.07.2021 | Apply Online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in

Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Join Indian Army has announced the new job notification for filling up 55 unmarried male & unmarried female NCC Special Entry vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply this Indian Army Bharti from 16.06.2021 to 15.07.2021. Applicant may fill this Join Indian Army recruitment through online mode using its official website (joinindianarmy.nic.in). Aspirants who are looking for Central Government jobs can make the online registration on or before the due date. The online application form with incomplete details will not be considered. The direct link to download Join Indian Army recruitment notification link is given below.

Before applying Indian Army recruitment, applicant once check the details properly. Applicant who possesses the minimum qualification of Degree are also to be eligible to apply this Join Indian Army job vacancy. Candidates will be recruited by the process of Interview/ Merit List/ Medical Examination. Selected applicant will undergo training in 49 days at OTA Chennai and the tenure of engagement for male and female in the regular army for 14 years. Further details of Join Indian Army recruitment, Indian army female recruitment, upcoming scheme notification, selection list, result etc. will be updated regularly on the official website.

Details of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification

Name of the DisciplineNo. of Vacancies
NCC Men50
NCC Women05
TOTAL: 55

Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Vacancies

Educational Qualification

• Applicant should hold Degree from a recognized University.
  • Check the notification for more details.

Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021)

• Age limit should be 19 to 25 years.

Selection Process

• Interview/ Merit List/ Medical Examination.

Apply Mode

• Apply through online mode, the online application form opens from 16.06.2021 to 15.07.2021.

How to apply online for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021

• Go to the official website “joinindianarmy.nic.in
  • Click Notifications and then select Short Service Commission NCC (Spl) Entry Men – 50/ Women-50.
  • Download and view notification and read it carefully.
  • Verify your eligibility.
  • The online application link is given below.
  • Enter the details properly and then click submit button.

The detailed information of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply process for is discussed above. The Join Indian Army notification link is available on the official website (joinindianarmy.nic.in). Keep in touch with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.

APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK CLICK HERE>>
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATIONDOWNLOAD HERE>>
JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAMJOIN NOW>>

OUTDATED VACANCIES

Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Short Service Commission (NT) Course | 08 Vacancies | Last Date: 04.06.2021 | Apply Online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in

Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Join Indian Army announced the JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course of Short Service Commission (NT) for the law graduates(both men and women). The Join Indian Army invites application from unmarried male and female law graduates for filling up 08 (Male- 06 & Female- 02) training position. Willing candidates may apply this Central Govt course on or before the due date. Applications will only be accepted online using official website (joinindianarmy.nic.in). Candidates initially register themselves in Join Indian army and the click apply online, fill the details properly without any error. The online application form will be operational from 06.05.2021 to 04.06.2021.

Before filling the Indian Army online application form, candidates are advised to read the notification once clearly for avoiding the mistakes. Indian Army recruitment process based on interview, medical examination followed by merit list. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through given e-mail, the selection process will be held on the centres of Allahabad, Bhopal and Kapurthala. The short service commission will engage candidates for the period of 6 months, the duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai. The details of Join Indian Army Bharti notification, Indian army notification, selection list, result etc. will be uploaded on the official website.

Details of Join Indian Army Bharti 2021 Notification

Organization NameJoin Indian Army
Course NameShort Service Commission (NT)
Total Vacancy08
SalaryRefer the notification
Starting Date of the Application06.05.2021
Last Date to Submit the Application04.06.2021
Official Websitejoinindianarmy.nic.in

The details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply process of Join Indian Army recruitment is given below. Candidates must visit the official website (joinindianarmy.nic.in) to get Join Indian Army vacancy notification. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.

Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme Course

Educational Qualification

• Applicant should possess LLB degree from a recognized College/ University by Bar Council of India.
  • Check the notification for more details.

Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021)

• Age limit should be 21 to 17 years.
  • Born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2000.

Selection Process

• Interview/ Medical Examination/ Merit List.

Apply Mode

• Apply through online mode, the online application starts from 06.05.2021 to 04.06.2021.

How  to apply online for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021

• Visit the official website “joinindianarmy.nic.in
  • In the homepage, Click Notifications to view the JAG
  • You can find the option for Apply online.
  • Click the link and enter the details correctly.
  • Complete the following steps.
  • Upload required documents.
  • Then Click submit button.

Govt Jobs by Qualifications

Education & VacanciesSalaryApply Link
10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 63,200 Apply Now
12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 92,300Apply Now
ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 35,000Apply Now
Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 92,300Apply Now
Central Govt JobsRs. 5,200 - 17,000Apply Now
Bank Jobs - 3,000 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 29,200Apply Now
Diploma Jobs - 7,556 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 35,000Apply Now
BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 VacanciesRs. 15,000 - 1,00,000Apply Now
Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 29,200Apply Now
Private JobsRs. 10,000 - 67,700Apply Now

211 thoughts on “Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021, Apply 246 SSC (Tech) Men/ Women & Other Vacancies @ joinindianarmy.nic.in”

• Hi Sir I was wait to join the indian ARMY pls join me
      I like India so give me to join the ARMY
      I’m wait for appointment
      Jai Hind

1. I have completed my B.E. in 9 semester and there is option of 8 semester while filling the form.
    What am I suppose to do?

2. Vill.- No 2 Bongurum, s/o.-Lt Uday Basumatari, Mother Hangari Basumatari, p/o.-Ajodhyapur, p/s- Harisinga, Distt.- Udalguri, Pin No.- 784524

3. Vill.-No 2 Bongurum, S/O.- Lt Uday Basumatari, Mother Hangari Basumatari, P/O.- Ajodhyapur, Distt.- Udalguri, P/S.- Harisinga, Pin No.- 784524

4. Hello goodmorning sir l self beenu or m bi indian army me job karna chahti hu so, sir accept my request sir mera form online br nhi rha to sir m aapko bhar se form lekar de du too chlega pleaseplease sir accept .you sent your views this number only

5. Jay hind sir l want join Indian Army I am clu. BA 2year with53% ,12class64.20%and 10class47.17% And Sir my ame is Indian Army!
    Jay hind jai Bharat

6. i am akahay bhawar. i have complete 10th and 12th standard comlete. i like para commando and indian army . i join in indian army

7. Respect sir I am 12th passed &l am join indian army in technical tred but condition is all subject 40marks above but my one subject is 40marks obtain below I got a technical tred fillup sir l need a help & your suggestion plz

8. I am proud to be a citizen of India.
    And i would like to join Indian Army because
    i want to sacrifice and fight for my BELOVED country INDIA.
    JAI HIND

9. I like Indian army I’m lakhwinder Singh from mohali and 10 vi pass govt iti one years computer cours plz sir join Indian army plz

10. Hello sir I am arun I love Indian army I am completed in degree, I have speak in tamil and English, so select the Indian army sir. Please contact me or email, thank you

11. sir my Qualification graduate b.sc pcm
    i am join the indian army
    i have already 5 rally bharti see the on my life
    sir i have fight the onthe race on the road but 4:50
    pta nahi sir mujhe desh ki seva karne ka mauka milega bhi ya nhi
    my hight 166 cm
    cleark skt
    sir i ,m able the force in army

12. Sir;My name is meenaram.I have passed 10th class 621 marks .ma army me GD ki bharti dena chahata hu .HP me bharti kab hai sir.my contact no. is 9817683141

13. Sir my d.o.b 15/03/1997 I am 12th pass or sir mujhe army ki nokri bahut achchhi lagti ki na kisi se darna or jo kuchh bhi karna vah sina tan kar karna or sir desh ke liy kuchh karna chahta hu esi liy me army me join hona chahta hu or sir mera no. 9616408816

14. Sir,my DOB :18/10/1996, l am 12th pass so l can apply Indian army I love army this month Indian army jobs vacancies and report tell me

15. Dear Recruitment Teams,
    Greeting from my side! I had great respect and regards for the Indian Army being a citizen of India. I had great felt for being so selfless service rendered for our Motherland.
    Sir, I had did my BA graduation in History. And really want to become Indian Army as a patriotic citizen.
    My mobile number:9706541765
    please contact me.

16. Hi sir,
    Muze bhi indian miltary joined karni hain lekin aaplication kese karni hain ye pata nahi hain ki ladkiyonke liye vaccancies konsi hain plz aap bata sakte ho.muze miltary bahot zyada pasand hain.plz reply.

17. sir,I passed 10 th class with 80%. Now I want to join INDIAN ARMY. Sir, I very kindly request you to help me to join indian army. my mobile no is 8486501893.

18. Sir, i passed in +2,with 87.83%.Now i want to join INDIAN ARMY. Sir I kindly request you to help me to join Indian army. My mobile number is 9489290916.thank you.

19. Sir,
    I am a student. Qualifications is H.S in science (PCB with 55%)
    Now I am studying D pharmacy 1st year. .I want to join in Indian army. .
    Please contact me. ..9901670632

20. my no. is 7051712903 I m also a relation certificate of my brother so I hope that your top most dignity will pay keen attention towards my request.

21. Pranam sir,my name is Sapan.I qualify in10th(64.1%)and science(54%).My height5.4 can I apply clerk job give a message
    7064391764

22. Jay hind sir….me bhi ana chahti hu army me my drums ….i like u….indian army bharti ho to plz sir muje batana plz…9978583802

23. I am Rambo ram. I love NCC , my reg no: TN/SD/12/16429,I am studying BA (history) final year student. I want to Indian army jop with (RAW GROUP).

24. Sir,
    I have come across your advertisement on internet for the post of Clerk and Material Assistant.In Kohima,NAGALAND.

My education qualification is graduate equivalent. I also used to play games&sports like volley ball,football,badminton, table tennis and some other athletics.

I want to be a part of Indian Army if you give me a chance with all my effort .

I look forward for your kind response.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely yours,

Kiutsu

25. Sir . I am pradeep. kumar . i belong to mearut .can you inform me .where are start open really bharty .if you have some information then you inform me .and my contact number (7409063371) .

26. Comment: Sir
    I am student Qualification is (10th passed 50%) Now i am studying 12th…
    Sir plz I want to join in indian army…

Sir i want to pass in.[ NCC- A ] certificate &
    ADMIT CARD IN INDIAN ARMY
    [TO BE ISSUED TO THE INDL ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF MED EXAM (RMDS NO 1244)] certificate but sir i am reject..
    Sir i am from kharsang A/P
    plz call me sir my contact no is 07628824987.

27. Sir…
    my ambition is Indian army……
    and ….
    I have to join Indian army….
    any one plzzz any latest news ….
    for indian army ….
    plzzz …inform here ….
    9706334061
    each n every participate…..all the best
    from my side …..
    and plzzz help me ….
    plzz plz plz….

28. Jay hind sir
    Sad me Gujarat me rahatahu sar me army me Jana Sahara hu sar deth1/6/1997he sar 10th pass hu sar English me 48 or methemic 48 or sar meri hait 168 he sar me GD me for bar Samara hu sar
    Pizza help sar

29. Jay jannatha _ Sir , myself Rajesh Ku biswal . I’m from Orissa. I want to join with Indian army.. 15.6.1999 is my date of birth.

30. Sir,my name is Surjeet Singh and sir,my recruitment is on 15 may 2017 but sir is my paper on that day can i see this recruitment on may 16 ,2017 please tell me sir,via message on my mobile number 9469855743 or mail on my email id ss8967762@ gmail.com

31. Hi sir my self md sahabuddin khan i m 12 passd i am very like army job pleas help me join it my no 7255090544

32. Hi sir my self md sahabuddin khan i m 12 passd i am very like army job pleas help me join it my no 7255090544
    @gmail.com

33. I am chandan interested byjoing Indian army job education qualification 10th pass,govti.t.i pass sir pls call my ph no 8339937949 pls acpet my application

34. Hi, I am Manikandan from chennai, I am interested to join indian army, i completed my diploma in civil engineering . is any job is there for this course ? or else am ready for any job also, kindly request you to reply. This is my email id manikandanashe @gmail.com

35. DEAR,SIR
    PLEASE I WELL JOIN INDIANE ARMY. I AM VERY ENTRESTED INDIAN ARMY, IAM PROUD OF INDIAN
    ARMY JOB,PLEAS SIR I REQUEST YOU MY COMMENT ACPETED.

YOURTH FAITHUFALLEY.
    LABANA AMBALAL

36. Hiiii
    Sir
    My name is Guru Bhaskar
    ssc pass or iti pass or intermediate pass
    sir my hight 163 cm army ki eubulety kadaha sir
    plz reply sir

37. My name is: vijay pandit shinde

10th pass:presenteg :70.60
    iti pass
    tred : Fitter

Bart Date:26/06/1999

mo: 7219745718

38. Sir mera name krishan mathur hai or me 1st year b.com me pad rha hu sir mere pass ncc ka certificate B hai or ab me ncc certificate C kar rha hu to ab mujhe lephtinent karnal banna hai To aage kya krna hoga

39. Sir main ncc c certificat holdar hu main hslc pass hu 42%16 hain persentej hain main army main vorti hona sata hu muje help kijiye sir plc

40. i am anusha from anantapur i love my indian army my brother EX indian army i am nesational hockey player ncc B satificat and ncc c satificat

41. Sir main indian army main join karta chahta hun sir i love indian army plzzzzz sir help me plzzz sir my mob no.- 9668047186 Name- Chandn Samal

42. Sir.. M law se graduate hu….. Or three year se practice m bhi hu lower court m……. Meri age 30 h….. .kya mere liy Indian army m koi job h… …..mera contact no. Is 9758518740 h.

43. Sir, my name is Harekrishna Rajbongshi
    I love Indian army, I want to join Indian army.
    I am very poor femely of boy
    I try to passed join Indian army but faild in written.
    Please sir give me a Indian army post.
    Please contac me 7035391591

44. Sir, I am arjun mandal.I am graduate pass.i love Indian army. Mere ko job ki jarurate he sir.mai garib pariparse hu sir. Please sir mere liye koivi job ho to mujhe call kare,mob-8597899754.jai Sri ram.

45. sir plz mai ek sachha indian hu.aur mai mera desh ke liye kuch korna chati hu plz mereko ek chance do.mera mobile number hai 969902…