Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 | SSC Technical Posts for Men & Women | Total Vacancies 191 | Last Date: 20.02.2020 | Apply online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in

Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Indian army has released notification, to invites application from the unmarried male, unmarried female and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army for various Technical posts. As per the Official notification of Indian Army, 191 vacancies are allocated for this mentioned post. Interested candidates may apply from the date of 22.01.2020 to 20.02.2020 Candidates who are willing to join in Defence, Central Government job, they may apply for this recruitment.

According to Indian Army recruitment notification, 55th Short Service Commission Men, 26th Women Short Service Commission and Widows of Defence Personnel required Technical, Non- Technical and Non-UPSC. The details about Nationality, Type of Commission, Training, Promotion, Pay scale, Allowances, etc. are available in the official notification of Indian Army web portal (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Candidates have to submit their required documents i.e. Original and Self attested copy of Qualification certificates and mark sheet and hard copy of application duly signed with a set of photograph.

Click here to NCC Special Entry Scheme- 55 Vacancies

Details of Join Indian Army (SSC) Recruitment 2020

Organization NameJoin Indian Army
Organization TypeCentral Government of India
Name of the positionVarious Technical Posts
Job TypeCentral Government Job/ Defence Job
Job LocationAnywhere in India
Basic PayMinimum Rs.56,100 – Maximum Rs.1,77,500/-
Total Vacancy191
Starting date for submission to apply22.01.2020
Last date for submission to apply20.02.2020
Official websitewww.joinindianarmy.nic.in

The Indian Army is the land-based division and the largest constituent of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army and it is directed by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. As per the Indian Army notification, some instruction and procedure of this recruitment are mentioned in following sections such as vacancy details, Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, mode of application and steps to apply.

Eligibility criteria for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020

Educational Qualification

For SSC Technical Men & Women

• Applicants have to passed the required Engineering course or in the final year of Engineering degree course.

For Widows of Defence Servant who died in Harness

• SSC Tech: B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream
  • SSC (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any discipline.

Check Indian Army official website for brief details about it.

Age Limit (as on 01.10.2020)

• For Short Service Commission (SSC) Technical Men and Women: Minimum 20 years to Maximum 27 years.
  • For widows of Defence Employee who expired in Harness Only- SSC Women (Non Tech) (Non UPSC) and (Tech): Maximum 35 years of age.

Selection Process

• Shortlisting of Applications (Merit Basis)
  • Interview (duration of SSB interviews is 05 days)
  • Medical Examination

Mode of Application

• Online mode (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)

Apply online for Join Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2020

• To apply online, visit official website of Indian army (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
  • Initially, applicants have to enter the captcha code to enter the official website of Indian Army.
  • Find and select the “Officers Entry: Application(s) Open” segment.
  • Then click the “view all” option to enter the notification page.
  • List of notification is available on the page then you may select the required notification to view.
  • Read the notification thoroughly and then apply.
  • Apply online” segment also placed beside of the notification, you may click and apply.
  • Applicants have to take a hard copy of application to submit with required documents while selection.
  • For further references, visit Indian Army official website.
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK CLICK HERE>>
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATIONDOWNLOAD HERE>>
JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILYSUBSCRIBE NOW>>

For elaborate information about this recruitment, Visit and check the Official Web portal of Indian Army. For forthcoming latest updates for this recruitment stay on Daily Recruitment website. In this website other than recruitment information you can get upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, private jobs, etc. Recruitment related links are available.

Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 | NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course | Short Service Commission (NT) | Total Vacancies 55 | Last Date 06.02.2020 | Apply online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in

Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Join Indian Army invites online application from unmarried male and female candidates. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement for NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course. As per the Join Indian Army recruitment notification, totally 55 vacancies are allocated for Short Service Commission NCC (SPL) Entry-48th Course. Applicants who have more passion in defence jobs can use this Indian Army opportunity. Indian army notification and application form is available in official website. Interested and eligible candidates can make the Join Indian army registration from 08.01.2020 to 06.02.2020 by using join Indian Army login.

Applicants must have completed degree in relevant disciplines from recognized University. Candidate age should be 19 to 25 years. Join Indian Army will select the candidates on the basis of shortlisting and SSB interview. After that selected applicants will undergo 49 weeks training at OTA, Chennai with prescribed stipend. Candidates should submit the application via online only no other modes of application will be accepted. Allotted vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease as per the requirement. More details of Indian army admit card, merit list, result, vacancy and etc. are given in official website.

Join Indian Army

Indian Army is one of the Tri-forces in India, established on April 1st in the year 1895. Headquarter of Indian Army is located in New Delhi, capital of India. Indian army was established in the period of British government. Chief Commander of the Indian army is Chief of Army Staff (COAS). Supreme Commander of Indian Army is the President of India. Indian Army ensures national security and nationhood unity, border level security. The Army motto is “Service before self”.

Details of Join Indian Army NCC Vacancy 2020

Organization NameJoin Indian Army
Job TypeCentral Govt. / Defence Jobs
Job NameNCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course
StipendRs.56100/- (during Training period)
Total Vacancy55
Job LocationAnywhere in India
Starting date for submission of online application 08.01.2020
Last date for submission of online application06.02.2020
Official website joinindianarmy.nic.in

You may visit Join Indian Army Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.

Indian Army vacancy 2020 Details

• Join Indian Army allocates overall 55 vacancies for this NCC course. Vacancy details are given below.
Category No of vacancy
NCC Men50
NCC Women05
Total 55

Eligibility Criteria for NCC (SPL) Entry-48th Course

Educational Qualification

• Applicants must have completed degree in relevant disciplines from recognized University.
  • However check the notification for more details about educational qualification.

Age Limit

• Candidate age should be 19 to 25 years.
  • Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.

Selection Process

• Candidates will be selected on the basis of shortlisting and SSB interview.

Mode of Application

• Online applications only will be accepted.

How to apply Join Indian Army Notification 2020

• Go to official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
  • Find the advertisement “Short Service Commission NCC (Spl) Entry Men – 48 & Short Service Commission NCC (Spl) Entry Women – 48” click on the link notification will open.
  • Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
  • To apply click “Apply/Log in” if you are new user you can make the registration then you can continue to apply.
  • Enter your details correctly then click the submit button.
  • Take the copy of the application for your future use.
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK CLICK HERE>>
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATIONDOWNLOAD HERE>>
JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILYSUBSCRIBE NOW>>

210 thoughts on “Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020, 246 SSC (Tech) Men & Women, NCC vacancies, Apply online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in”

• Hi Sir I was wait to join the indian ARMY pls join me
      I like India so give me to join the ARMY
      I’m wait for appointment
      Jai Hind

1. I have completed my B.E. in 9 semester and there is option of 8 semester while filling the form.
    What am I suppose to do?

2. Vill.- No 2 Bongurum, s/o.-Lt Uday Basumatari, Mother Hangari Basumatari, p/o.-Ajodhyapur, p/s- Harisinga, Distt.- Udalguri, Pin No.- 784524

3. Vill.-No 2 Bongurum, S/O.- Lt Uday Basumatari, Mother Hangari Basumatari, P/O.- Ajodhyapur, Distt.- Udalguri, P/S.- Harisinga, Pin No.- 784524

4. Hello goodmorning sir l self beenu or m bi indian army me job karna chahti hu so, sir accept my request sir mera form online br nhi rha to sir m aapko bhar se form lekar de du too chlega pleaseplease sir accept .you sent your views this number only

5. Jay hind sir l want join Indian Army I am clu. BA 2year with53% ,12class64.20%and 10class47.17% And Sir my ame is Indian Army!
    Jay hind jai Bharat

6. i am akahay bhawar. i have complete 10th and 12th standard comlete. i like para commando and indian army . i join in indian army

7. Respect sir I am 12th passed &l am join indian army in technical tred but condition is all subject 40marks above but my one subject is 40marks obtain below I got a technical tred fillup sir l need a help & your suggestion plz

8. I am proud to be a citizen of India.
    And i would like to join Indian Army because
    i want to sacrifice and fight for my BELOVED country INDIA.
    JAI HIND

9. I like Indian army I’m lakhwinder Singh from mohali and 10 vi pass govt iti one years computer cours plz sir join Indian army plz

10. Hello sir I am arun I love Indian army I am completed in degree, I have speak in tamil and English, so select the Indian army sir. Please contact me or email, thank you

11. sir my Qualification graduate b.sc pcm
    i am join the indian army
    i have already 5 rally bharti see the on my life
    sir i have fight the onthe race on the road but 4:50
    pta nahi sir mujhe desh ki seva karne ka mauka milega bhi ya nhi
    my hight 166 cm
    cleark skt
    sir i ,m able the force in army

12. Sir;My name is meenaram.I have passed 10th class 621 marks .ma army me GD ki bharti dena chahata hu .HP me bharti kab hai sir.my contact no. is 9817683141

13. Sir my d.o.b 15/03/1997 I am 12th pass or sir mujhe army ki nokri bahut achchhi lagti ki na kisi se darna or jo kuchh bhi karna vah sina tan kar karna or sir desh ke liy kuchh karna chahta hu esi liy me army me join hona chahta hu or sir mera no. 9616408816

14. Sir,my DOB :18/10/1996, l am 12th pass so l can apply Indian army I love army this month Indian army jobs vacancies and report tell me

15. Dear Recruitment Teams,
    Greeting from my side! I had great respect and regards for the Indian Army being a citizen of India. I had great felt for being so selfless service rendered for our Motherland.
    Sir, I had did my BA graduation in History. And really want to become Indian Army as a patriotic citizen.
    My mobile number:9706541765
    please contact me.

16. Hi sir,
    Muze bhi indian miltary joined karni hain lekin aaplication kese karni hain ye pata nahi hain ki ladkiyonke liye vaccancies konsi hain plz aap bata sakte ho.muze miltary bahot zyada pasand hain.plz reply.

17. sir,I passed 10 th class with 80%. Now I want to join INDIAN ARMY. Sir, I very kindly request you to help me to join indian army. my mobile no is 8486501893.

18. Sir, i passed in +2,with 87.83%.Now i want to join INDIAN ARMY. Sir I kindly request you to help me to join Indian army. My mobile number is 9489290916.thank you.

19. Sir,
    I am a student. Qualifications is H.S in science (PCB with 55%)
    Now I am studying D pharmacy 1st year. .I want to join in Indian army. .
    Please contact me. ..9901670632

20. my no. is 7051712903 I m also a relation certificate of my brother so I hope that your top most dignity will pay keen attention towards my request.

21. Pranam sir,my name is Sapan.I qualify in10th(64.1%)and science(54%).My height5.4 can I apply clerk job give a message
    7064391764

22. Jay hind sir….me bhi ana chahti hu army me my drums ….i like u….indian army bharti ho to plz sir muje batana plz…9978583802

23. I am Rambo ram. I love NCC , my reg no: TN/SD/12/16429,I am studying BA (history) final year student. I want to Indian army jop with (RAW GROUP).

24. Sir,
    I have come across your advertisement on internet for the post of Clerk and Material Assistant.In Kohima,NAGALAND.

My education qualification is graduate equivalent. I also used to play games&sports like volley ball,football,badminton, table tennis and some other athletics.

I want to be a part of Indian Army if you give me a chance with all my effort .

I look forward for your kind response.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely yours,

Kiutsu

25. Sir . I am pradeep. kumar . i belong to mearut .can you inform me .where are start open really bharty .if you have some information then you inform me .and my contact number (7409063371) .

26. Comment: Sir
    I am student Qualification is (10th passed 50%) Now i am studying 12th…
    Sir plz I want to join in indian army…

Sir i want to pass in.[ NCC- A ] certificate &
    ADMIT CARD IN INDIAN ARMY
    [TO BE ISSUED TO THE INDL ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF MED EXAM (RMDS NO 1244)] certificate but sir i am reject..
    Sir i am from kharsang A/P
    plz call me sir my contact no is 07628824987.

27. Sir…
    my ambition is Indian army……
    and ….
    I have to join Indian army….
    any one plzzz any latest news ….
    for indian army ….
    plzzz …inform here ….
    9706334061
    each n every participate…..all the best
    from my side …..
    and plzzz help me ….
    plzz plz plz….

28. Jay hind sir
    Sad me Gujarat me rahatahu sar me army me Jana Sahara hu sar deth1/6/1997he sar 10th pass hu sar English me 48 or methemic 48 or sar meri hait 168 he sar me GD me for bar Samara hu sar
    Pizza help sar

29. Jay jannatha _ Sir , myself Rajesh Ku biswal . I’m from Orissa. I want to join with Indian army.. 15.6.1999 is my date of birth.

30. Sir,my name is Surjeet Singh and sir,my recruitment is on 15 may 2017 but sir is my paper on that day can i see this recruitment on may 16 ,2017 please tell me sir,via message on my mobile number 9469855743 or mail on my email id ss8967762@ gmail.com

31. Hi sir my self md sahabuddin khan i m 12 passd i am very like army job pleas help me join it my no 7255090544

32. Hi sir my self md sahabuddin khan i m 12 passd i am very like army job pleas help me join it my no 7255090544
    @gmail.com

33. I am chandan interested byjoing Indian army job education qualification 10th pass,govti.t.i pass sir pls call my ph no 8339937949 pls acpet my application

34. Hi, I am Manikandan from chennai, I am interested to join indian army, i completed my diploma in civil engineering . is any job is there for this course ? or else am ready for any job also, kindly request you to reply. This is my email id manikandanashe @gmail.com

35. DEAR,SIR
    PLEASE I WELL JOIN INDIANE ARMY. I AM VERY ENTRESTED INDIAN ARMY, IAM PROUD OF INDIAN
    ARMY JOB,PLEAS SIR I REQUEST YOU MY COMMENT ACPETED.

YOURTH FAITHUFALLEY.
    LABANA AMBALAL

36. Hiiii
    Sir
    My name is Guru Bhaskar
    ssc pass or iti pass or intermediate pass
    sir my hight 163 cm army ki eubulety kadaha sir
    plz reply sir

37. My name is: vijay pandit shinde

10th pass:presenteg :70.60
    iti pass
    tred : Fitter

Bart Date:26/06/1999

mo: 7219745718

38. Sir mera name krishan mathur hai or me 1st year b.com me pad rha hu sir mere pass ncc ka certificate B hai or ab me ncc certificate C kar rha hu to ab mujhe lephtinent karnal banna hai To aage kya krna hoga

39. Sir main ncc c certificat holdar hu main hslc pass hu 42%16 hain persentej hain main army main vorti hona sata hu muje help kijiye sir plc

40. i am anusha from anantapur i love my indian army my brother EX indian army i am nesational hockey player ncc B satificat and ncc c satificat

41. Sir main indian army main join karta chahta hun sir i love indian army plzzzzz sir help me plzzz sir my mob no.- 9668047186 Name- Chandn Samal

42. Sir.. M law se graduate hu….. Or three year se practice m bhi hu lower court m……. Meri age 30 h….. .kya mere liy Indian army m koi job h… …..mera contact no. Is 9758518740 h.

43. Sir, my name is Harekrishna Rajbongshi
    I love Indian army, I want to join Indian army.
    I am very poor femely of boy
    I try to passed join Indian army but faild in written.
    Please sir give me a Indian army post.
    Please contac me 7035391591

44. Sir, I am arjun mandal.I am graduate pass.i love Indian army. Mere ko job ki jarurate he sir.mai garib pariparse hu sir. Please sir mere liye koivi job ho to mujhe call kare,mob-8597899754.jai Sri ram.

45. sir plz mai ek sachha indian hu.aur mai mera desh ke liye kuch korna chati hu plz mereko ek chance do.mera mobile number hai 969902…