Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Religious Teachers posts | Total Vacancies: 196 | Last Date: 09-02-2021 | Apply Online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in

Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited from Join Indian Army for recruitment of Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers from Male Candidates. Join India Army released new job notification for filling up 196 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for Indian Army Jobs 2021 @ joinindianarmy.nic.in only through online. Applicants searching Defence Jobs can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 09-02-2021.

Click Here for 55 SSB (NT) & NCC Special Entry Training Course (Last Date: 28.01.2021)

Candidates can apply online for Join Indian Army from 11.01.2021. India Army Selection on the basis of Screening/ Written Test/ Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Applicants should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2021. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. More Details of Join Indian Army Jobs, Join Indian Army Vacancy, Admit Card, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on official website.

Details of Join Indian Army Vacancy Notification 2021:

Organization NameJoin Indian Army
Job NameJunior Commissioned Officers
SalaryCheck advt/-
Total Vacancies196
Starting Date of Submission of Application11.01.2021
Last Date of Submission of Application09.02.2021
Official Websitewww.joinindianarmy.nic.in

By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.

Vacancy Details of Indian Army Religious Teacher Jobs 2021:

CategoryVacancies
Pandit171
Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments09
Granthi05
Maulvi05
Maulvi for Ladakh Scouts01
Padre02
Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts01
Total196

Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Army Advertisement 2021:

Educational Qualification for Join Indian Army Jobs:

• Applicants should hold Any Degree from a recognised university.
  • However refer advertisement for more details.

Age Limit:

• Age Limit is 25-34 years.
  • However check notification.

Selection for Join Indian Army Vacancy:

• Selection on the basis of Screening/ Written Test/ Interview.

Mode of Application:

• Application via online mode is accepted.

How to Apply Online for Join Indian Army Careers 2021:

• Go to the official website @ www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
  • Find the advertisement for the above said posts given in the home page.
  • Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
  • Online Portal will be live from 11.01.2021.
  • Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
  • Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
  • Then fill remaining required details.
  • Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
  • After that put your signature in the application form.
  • Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK CLICK HERE>>
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATIONDOWNLOAD HERE>>
JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAMJOIN NOW>>

Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | SSB (NT) & NCC Special Entry | 55 Vacancies | Last Date: 28.01.2021 | Apply Online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in

Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Join Indian Army has published notification for Short Service Commission (NT) & NCC Special Entry Course. Join Indian Army invites online application from qualified persons for this course training. Join India Army have 55 openings in SSC (NT) & NCC Special Entry training course. As per notification, Join India Army has allocated 50 vacancies for NCC (Men) and 05 vacancies for NCC (Women). Candidates who interested in Defence jobs may apply for this Join India Army Officer vacancy. Online registration link for Join India Army Taminadu recruitment is available from 30.12.2020, 15.00 Hrs at www.joinindiaarmy.nic.in. The Last date to submit online application for Join Indian Army chennai vacancy is 28.01.2021, 15.00 Hrs.

Candidates must submit only one online application for Join Indian Army Tamilnadu recruitment. Join Indian Army will intimate about Centre allotment to shortlisted candidate through email. After Allotment of Selection Centre candidate should login to website and select the SSB interview date. Call letters will be issued by selection centre. Candidates can appear for only one Services Selection Board interview, either SSC (NT) interview as CDSE candidates or NCC (Spl) Entry Course. Selection process consists of Stage I & Stage II. Tenure of engagement will be initially 10 years for these Central Government jobs. Selected candidates will be trained for 49 weeks at Officer Training Academy, Chennai, Tamilnadu. Probation period will be 6 months.

Details of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification

Organization NameJoin Indian Army
Job NameShort Service Commission (NT) & NCC Special Entry Course
Training LocationOfficers Training Academy, Chennai
Total Vacancy55
Online Application Available from30.12.2020
Last Date to Submit the Application28.01.2021
Official Websitejoinindianarmy.nic.in

Kindly visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to know more career opportunity at Join Indian Army. Here we have prescribed eligibility criteria information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and steps to apply online for Join Indian Army recruitment. You may download the notification and apply online by given below links. Keep looking at www.dailyrecruitment.in to obtain recent recruitment updates.

Join Indian Army Vacancy Details

Name of the PostNo. of Vacancies
NCC (Men)50
NCC (Women)05
Total55

Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Army SSC (NT) & Other Vacancy

Educational Qualification

• Applicants should possess Degree or equivalent with 50% of Marks from recognized university.

Age Limit (As on01.01.2021)

• Minimum and Maximum age should be 19 years to 25 years.

Selection Process

• Shortlisting of applications.
  • Interview.
  • Medical Examination.

Apply Mode

• Applications through online will be acceptable.
  • Apply @ joinindianarmy.nic.in.

Steps to Apply Online for Join Indian Army Recruitment

• Go to Official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
  • Find & click Short Service Commission NCC (Spl) Entry Men-49 advertisement.
  • Read the notification thoroughly.
  • To apply, click on Officer Entry Appln/Login & then click Registration.
  • After completing registration process click Apply Online.
  • Officers Selection – Eligibility page will open & click on Apply.
  • Application form will open, fill it by clicking on Continue.
  • Click Save & Continue option before moving to next segment.
  • Check the already filled details on Summary of Your Information.
  • Finally click Submit Now and take a hardcopy of filled application form.
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK CLICK HERE>>
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATIONDOWNLOAD HERE>>
JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAMJOIN NOW>>

Govt Jobs by Qualifications

Education & VacanciesSalaryApply Link
10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 63,200 Apply Now
12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 92,300Apply Now
Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 92,300Apply Now
Central Govt JobsRs. 5,200 - 92,300Apply Now
ITI Jobs - 3,500 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 29,200Apply Now
Diploma Jobs - 6,356 VacanciesRs. 5,200 - 35,000Apply Now
BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 VacanciesRs. 15,000 - 1,00,000Apply Now
Private JobsRs. 10,000 - 67,700Apply Now

211 thoughts on “Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021, 251 JCO & Other Vacancies, Apply Online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in”

• Hi Sir I was wait to join the indian ARMY pls join me
      I like India so give me to join the ARMY
      I’m wait for appointment
      Jai Hind

1. I have completed my B.E. in 9 semester and there is option of 8 semester while filling the form.
    What am I suppose to do?

2. Vill.- No 2 Bongurum, s/o.-Lt Uday Basumatari, Mother Hangari Basumatari, p/o.-Ajodhyapur, p/s- Harisinga, Distt.- Udalguri, Pin No.- 784524

3. Vill.-No 2 Bongurum, S/O.- Lt Uday Basumatari, Mother Hangari Basumatari, P/O.- Ajodhyapur, Distt.- Udalguri, P/S.- Harisinga, Pin No.- 784524

4. Hello goodmorning sir l self beenu or m bi indian army me job karna chahti hu so, sir accept my request sir mera form online br nhi rha to sir m aapko bhar se form lekar de du too chlega pleaseplease sir accept .you sent your views this number only

5. Jay hind sir l want join Indian Army I am clu. BA 2year with53% ,12class64.20%and 10class47.17% And Sir my ame is Indian Army!
    Jay hind jai Bharat

6. i am akahay bhawar. i have complete 10th and 12th standard comlete. i like para commando and indian army . i join in indian army

7. Respect sir I am 12th passed &l am join indian army in technical tred but condition is all subject 40marks above but my one subject is 40marks obtain below I got a technical tred fillup sir l need a help & your suggestion plz

8. I am proud to be a citizen of India.
    And i would like to join Indian Army because
    i want to sacrifice and fight for my BELOVED country INDIA.
    JAI HIND

9. I like Indian army I’m lakhwinder Singh from mohali and 10 vi pass govt iti one years computer cours plz sir join Indian army plz

10. Hello sir I am arun I love Indian army I am completed in degree, I have speak in tamil and English, so select the Indian army sir. Please contact me or email, thank you

11. sir my Qualification graduate b.sc pcm
    i am join the indian army
    i have already 5 rally bharti see the on my life
    sir i have fight the onthe race on the road but 4:50
    pta nahi sir mujhe desh ki seva karne ka mauka milega bhi ya nhi
    my hight 166 cm
    cleark skt
    sir i ,m able the force in army

12. Sir;My name is meenaram.I have passed 10th class 621 marks .ma army me GD ki bharti dena chahata hu .HP me bharti kab hai sir.my contact no. is 9817683141

13. Sir my d.o.b 15/03/1997 I am 12th pass or sir mujhe army ki nokri bahut achchhi lagti ki na kisi se darna or jo kuchh bhi karna vah sina tan kar karna or sir desh ke liy kuchh karna chahta hu esi liy me army me join hona chahta hu or sir mera no. 9616408816

14. Sir,my DOB :18/10/1996, l am 12th pass so l can apply Indian army I love army this month Indian army jobs vacancies and report tell me

15. Dear Recruitment Teams,
    Greeting from my side! I had great respect and regards for the Indian Army being a citizen of India. I had great felt for being so selfless service rendered for our Motherland.
    Sir, I had did my BA graduation in History. And really want to become Indian Army as a patriotic citizen.
    My mobile number:9706541765
    please contact me.

16. Hi sir,
    Muze bhi indian miltary joined karni hain lekin aaplication kese karni hain ye pata nahi hain ki ladkiyonke liye vaccancies konsi hain plz aap bata sakte ho.muze miltary bahot zyada pasand hain.plz reply.

17. sir,I passed 10 th class with 80%. Now I want to join INDIAN ARMY. Sir, I very kindly request you to help me to join indian army. my mobile no is 8486501893.

18. Sir, i passed in +2,with 87.83%.Now i want to join INDIAN ARMY. Sir I kindly request you to help me to join Indian army. My mobile number is 9489290916.thank you.

19. Sir,
    I am a student. Qualifications is H.S in science (PCB with 55%)
    Now I am studying D pharmacy 1st year. .I want to join in Indian army. .
    Please contact me. ..9901670632

20. my no. is 7051712903 I m also a relation certificate of my brother so I hope that your top most dignity will pay keen attention towards my request.

21. Pranam sir,my name is Sapan.I qualify in10th(64.1%)and science(54%).My height5.4 can I apply clerk job give a message
    7064391764

22. Jay hind sir….me bhi ana chahti hu army me my drums ….i like u….indian army bharti ho to plz sir muje batana plz…9978583802

23. I am Rambo ram. I love NCC , my reg no: TN/SD/12/16429,I am studying BA (history) final year student. I want to Indian army jop with (RAW GROUP).

24. Sir,
    I have come across your advertisement on internet for the post of Clerk and Material Assistant.In Kohima,NAGALAND.

My education qualification is graduate equivalent. I also used to play games&sports like volley ball,football,badminton, table tennis and some other athletics.

I want to be a part of Indian Army if you give me a chance with all my effort .

I look forward for your kind response.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely yours,

Kiutsu

25. Sir . I am pradeep. kumar . i belong to mearut .can you inform me .where are start open really bharty .if you have some information then you inform me .and my contact number (7409063371) .

26. Comment: Sir
    I am student Qualification is (10th passed 50%) Now i am studying 12th…
    Sir plz I want to join in indian army…

Sir i want to pass in.[ NCC- A ] certificate &
    ADMIT CARD IN INDIAN ARMY
    [TO BE ISSUED TO THE INDL ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF MED EXAM (RMDS NO 1244)] certificate but sir i am reject..
    Sir i am from kharsang A/P
    plz call me sir my contact no is 07628824987.

27. Sir…
    my ambition is Indian army……
    and ….
    I have to join Indian army….
    any one plzzz any latest news ….
    for indian army ….
    plzzz …inform here ….
    9706334061
    each n every participate…..all the best
    from my side …..
    and plzzz help me ….
    plzz plz plz….

28. Jay hind sir
    Sad me Gujarat me rahatahu sar me army me Jana Sahara hu sar deth1/6/1997he sar 10th pass hu sar English me 48 or methemic 48 or sar meri hait 168 he sar me GD me for bar Samara hu sar
    Pizza help sar

29. Jay jannatha _ Sir , myself Rajesh Ku biswal . I’m from Orissa. I want to join with Indian army.. 15.6.1999 is my date of birth.

30. Sir,my name is Surjeet Singh and sir,my recruitment is on 15 may 2017 but sir is my paper on that day can i see this recruitment on may 16 ,2017 please tell me sir,via message on my mobile number 9469855743 or mail on my email id ss8967762@ gmail.com

31. Hi sir my self md sahabuddin khan i m 12 passd i am very like army job pleas help me join it my no 7255090544

32. Hi sir my self md sahabuddin khan i m 12 passd i am very like army job pleas help me join it my no 7255090544
    @gmail.com

33. I am chandan interested byjoing Indian army job education qualification 10th pass,govti.t.i pass sir pls call my ph no 8339937949 pls acpet my application

34. Hi, I am Manikandan from chennai, I am interested to join indian army, i completed my diploma in civil engineering . is any job is there for this course ? or else am ready for any job also, kindly request you to reply. This is my email id manikandanashe @gmail.com

35. DEAR,SIR
    PLEASE I WELL JOIN INDIANE ARMY. I AM VERY ENTRESTED INDIAN ARMY, IAM PROUD OF INDIAN
    ARMY JOB,PLEAS SIR I REQUEST YOU MY COMMENT ACPETED.

YOURTH FAITHUFALLEY.
    LABANA AMBALAL

36. Hiiii
    Sir
    My name is Guru Bhaskar
    ssc pass or iti pass or intermediate pass
    sir my hight 163 cm army ki eubulety kadaha sir
    plz reply sir

37. My name is: vijay pandit shinde

10th pass:presenteg :70.60
    iti pass
    tred : Fitter

Bart Date:26/06/1999

mo: 7219745718

38. Sir mera name krishan mathur hai or me 1st year b.com me pad rha hu sir mere pass ncc ka certificate B hai or ab me ncc certificate C kar rha hu to ab mujhe lephtinent karnal banna hai To aage kya krna hoga

39. Sir main ncc c certificat holdar hu main hslc pass hu 42%16 hain persentej hain main army main vorti hona sata hu muje help kijiye sir plc

40. i am anusha from anantapur i love my indian army my brother EX indian army i am nesational hockey player ncc B satificat and ncc c satificat

41. Sir main indian army main join karta chahta hun sir i love indian army plzzzzz sir help me plzzz sir my mob no.- 9668047186 Name- Chandn Samal

42. Sir.. M law se graduate hu….. Or three year se practice m bhi hu lower court m……. Meri age 30 h….. .kya mere liy Indian army m koi job h… …..mera contact no. Is 9758518740 h.

43. Sir, my name is Harekrishna Rajbongshi
    I love Indian army, I want to join Indian army.
    I am very poor femely of boy
    I try to passed join Indian army but faild in written.
    Please sir give me a Indian army post.
    Please contac me 7035391591

44. Sir, I am arjun mandal.I am graduate pass.i love Indian army. Mere ko job ki jarurate he sir.mai garib pariparse hu sir. Please sir mere liye koivi job ho to mujhe call kare,mob-8597899754.jai Sri ram.

45. sir plz mai ek sachha indian hu.aur mai mera desh ke liye kuch korna chati hu plz mereko ek chance do.mera mobile number hai 969902…