Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018 | 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 40 | Total Vacancies 90 | Last Date 14.06.2018 | Apply online @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018: Indian Army recently released the notification for the recruitment of following course 10+2 40th Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course. As per the notification Indian Army allotted 90 vacancies for this course. Candidates apply to this course through online on or before the last date 14.06.2018. Online application for this recruitment is available in official website of Join Indian Army.
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with physics, chemistry and maths subjects. A candidate who marries during the training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure. Total training period is 5 years. More information about the recruitment is given is the official notification you may refer the notification. This page explains eligibility, how to apply and etc.
|Join Indian Army – Army Dental Corps Vacancies|
Indian Army is one of the Tri-forces in India and was established on April 1st in the year 1895. Headquarter of Indian Army is located in New Delhi, capital of India. Indian army was established in the period of British government. Chief Commander of the Indian army is Chief of Army Staff (COAS). Supreme Commander of Indian Army is the President of India. Indian Army ensures national security and nationhood unity, border level security. The Army motto is “Service before self”.
Details of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
|Job Name||Technical Entry Scheme Course – 40|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army 10+2 TES Course
- 10+2 examination or its equivalent with physics, chemistry and maths from recognized board or school.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate age must not be below 16 ½ and above 19 ½ years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
Mode of Application
How to apply Join Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course
- Go to official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “TES (10+2) – 40” click on the link notification will be opened.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply/Log in” if you are new user you can make the registration then you can continue to apply.
- Enter your details correctly then click the submit button.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||16.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||14.06.2018|
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018 | Army Dental Corps – SSC Officer | Total 34 Vacancies | Apply @ indianarmy.nic.in | Last Date 31 May 2018
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018: Join Indian Army offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male/female candidates for the recruitment of Short Service Commission in the Army Dental Corps post and invites offline application. Totally, 34 Vacancies are allotted for the post. Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2018 are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may submit their duly signed applications through Registered/Speed Post only, to concerned office address (given below) on or before 31.05.2018.
Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/Score card of NEET (MDS)-2018 along with the application. Interested candidates download the official notification @ joinindianarmy.nic.in. Read the instruction/rules of notification correctly to check your eligibility. Here eligibility criteria, pay scale, vacancies details and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Join Indian Army
Employment Category: Defence Job.
Name of the Post: Short Service Commissioned Officer-Army Dental Corps (SSC-AD Corps)
Total Vacancies: 34
Job Location: New Delhi
Eligibility criteria for Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Vacancies:
- BDS/MDS from any College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates must have registered themselves as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council.
- Candidates with Post-Graduate degree qualifications (MDS) can also apply.
- Candidates must appear in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2018 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Candidates should have Maximum age limitation is 45 years as on 31.12.2018.
- NEET Scores.
- Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Registered/Speed Post.
Postal Address is,
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110001.
- Rs. 200/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode-By Demand Draft (DD) at any Nationalized Bank (Payable at New Delhi in favour of “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund)/ DGAFMS (APF Fund)”
How to apply for Dental Corps SSC Officer Vacancies:
- Candidates log on to Indian Army official website @ indianarmy.nic.in.
- Find the correct notification link in the home page (Under: Notice) -> ADVERTISEMENT FOR GRANT OF SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION IN ARMY DENTAL CORPS – 2018.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility.
- Take print out of offline application form and fill all details correctly.
- Attach pass port size photo and necessary documents.
- Finally send your application form to given office address on or before the last date.
|Last date for submission of offline application form.||31.05.2018|
Join Indian Army Latest Vacancy notifications 128th Technical Graduates Course (TGC) | Total Vacancies: 40 | Last Date: 16.05.2018 | Apply Online @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018: Join Indian Army has announced notification for recruiting unmarried male candidates for 128th Technical Graduates Course (TGC). Totally, 40 vacancies are filled up for the post of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018. Eligible and willing candidates can apply this Indian army job post through online mode only. Candidates can apply online application from the official website of Join Indian Army (i.e) joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Before apply, Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. In this post, we provide the Join Indian Army job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection details and more. Candidates can get more information Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018 from the official link.
Details of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Indian Army
Job Category: Defence Jobs
Name of the Course : 128th Technical Graduates Course (TGC)
Total vacancies: 40
Job location: Anywhere in India
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||05|
|Computer Sc & Engineering /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc (Computer Sc)||06|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||07|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation||02|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Graduates Course(TGC)
- Engineering degree course or in the final year of Engineering degree course from a recognized Board /Institute.
- However, check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2019)
- Age should be minimum 20 years maximum 47 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Exam
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website of Indian Army (i.e) joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for said post and then download that in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||17.04.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||16.05.2018|