Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 | Technical Graduate Course (TGC) posts | Total Vacancies: 40 | Last Date: 26-08-2020 | Apply Online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Join Indian Army largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. Online applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 132 Technical Graduate Course for permanent commission in the Indian Army. They released new job notification for filling up 40 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ joinindianarmy.nic.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Applicants searching jobs in Engineering can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 26-08-2020.
Join Indian Army announced new job notification on 28.07.2020. Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Applicants should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Selection on the basis of Merit Marks/ Interview.
Join Indian Army
Indian Army is one of the Tri-forces in India, established on April 1st in the year 1895. Headquarter of Indian Army is located in New Delhi, capital of India. Indian army was established in the period of British government. Chief Commander of the Indian army is Chief of Army Staff (COAS). Supreme Commander of Indian Army is the President of India. Indian Army ensures national security and nationhood unity, border level security. The Army motto is “Service before self”.
Details of Join Indian Army Vacancy Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Job Category||Central Govt. / Defence Jobs|
|Job Name||Technical Graduate Course (TGC)|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||28.07.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||26-08-2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of Join Indian Army Advertisement 2020:
- Overall 40 vacancies are allocated for Join Army Recruitment 2020.
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||09|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Join Army TGC Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold Engineering degree in a concerned field from a recognized university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- Age limit is 20-27 years.
- However check notification.
- Selection on the basis of Merit Marks/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Apply Online for Join Indian Army Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Find the advertisement ‘Technical Grade Couse- 132’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ register ‘Online’
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
- Take a print of Online Submitted Application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 | Short Service Commissioned Officer | Total Vacancies 43 | Last Date 30.07.2020 | Join India Army Dental Corps Notification @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Join Indian Army invites online application from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed BDS/ MDS. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement for Join Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned Officer. As per the Join Indian Army Dental Corps notification, totally 43 vacancies are allocated for Indian Army SSC Officer Vacancy. Applicants who have more passion in defence jobs can use this Indian Army opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can make the Join Indian army registration from 30.06.2020 by using join Indian Army login. the last date for submission of online application is 30.07.2020.
Indian army notification and Join Indian Army Dental Corps application form is available in official website. Applicants must have completed BDS/ MDS from recognized University. Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years. Candidate must have mandatorily appeared in the National Eligibility-cumEntrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2020 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, on 20th Dec 2019. Candidates should submit the application via online only no other modes of application will be accepted. Allotted vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease as per the requirement. More details of Indian army admit card, merit list, result, vacancy and etc. are given in official website.
Details of Join Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Defence Jobs|
|Job Name||Join Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned Officer|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date for submission of online application||30.06.2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||30.07.2020|
Candidates should go through this Information Brochure carefully before contacting this office for any queries. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer vacancy
- Applicants must have completed BDS/ MDS from recognized University.
- However check the notification for more details about educational qualification.
- Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening, Interview & Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Applicants should pay Rs.200 via Online Mode.
How to apply Join Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notice For Army Dental Corps” click on the link notification will open.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- To apply, enter your details correctly & make payment then click the submit button.
- Take the copy of the application for your future use.