Indian Bank Recruitment | Probationary Officers (PO) Posts | Total 417 Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ Indian bank Careers Page | Last Date 27th Aug 2018
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: Indian Bank has published new notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) Post. Particularly, 417 seats are allotted for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course. Indian Bank offer Probationary Officer appointment for candidates after successful completion of the course. Indian Bank invites online application from young and bright graduates for PO recruitment. Willing and Qualified aspirants can apply for above said post through online mode on or before the last date (27.08.2018). The applying online link will be activated from 01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018 @ IB Careers.
Candidates must have completed minimum education qualification of Graduate in any discipline or its equivalent from reputed university. Indian Bank will conduct two phases of selection process such as, preliminary examination and main examination followed by personal Interview. The preliminary examination and main examination will be held on 06.10.2018 & 04.11.2018 respectively. Candidates should pay the following fee through online mode till the last date. Who wish to apply for Indian Bank vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details, Syllabus, Previous year question papers, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Indian Bank Notification 2018:
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Employment Category||Bank Job|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officers|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancy:
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline/Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 20 years and Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Indian Bank Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all others: Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||01.08.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||27.08.2018|
|Download of call letters for Preliminary Examination||After 24.09.2018|
|Date of Online Examination – Preliminary||06.10.2018|
|Date of Result for Online Examination- Preliminary||17.10.2018|
|Download of call letters for Main Examination||22.10.2018|
|Date of Online Examination-Main||04.11.2018|
How to apply for online registration for Indian Bank (IB) Latest Job Openings:
- Candidates go to official website -> www.indianbank.in.
- Click on option -> Careers in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification link “DETAILED ADVERTISMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS THROUGH ON BOARDING” in the careers page and open it.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application form and upload necessary document.
- Pay your examination fee via online mode by gateway.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE>> OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>> FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE DOWNLOAD APP>> JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY SUBSCRIBE NOW>>
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Indian Bank Notification of Specialist Officers Posts | Total Vacancies 145 | Last Date: 02.05.2018 | Apply @ www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: Indian Bank has recently released a recruitment notification of Specialist Officers(SO) for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of Information Technology, Digital Banking, Treasury, Risk Management, Security & Other Departments . As per Indian Bank Latest Job Notification, There are 145 vacancies allotted for this posts. Candidates who looking for Central Government Job, You can apply to this notification through Online mode on before the last date 02nd May 2018.
Interested and Eligible candidates invited online application form and you may refer the official notification to apply for Indian Bank Vacancy. For other information like Indian Bank job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Procedure check the following details. Candidates can get more information about Indian Bank Vacancy of 2018 Please refer the official website @ www.indianbank.in
Details for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organization : Indian Bank
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Name of the Post: Specialist Officers
Total no of Vacancies : 145
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details for Indian Bank Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Information Technology Department / Digital Banking Department||31|
|Information Systems Security Cell||07|
|Risk Management Department||06|
|Planning and Development Department||02|
|Premises and Expenditure Department||11|
Eligibility Criteria of Specialist Officers Posts
- Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in relevant engineering disciplines from a recognized Institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification and experience details.
- Age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 40 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Screening Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
How to apply for Indian Bank Latest Vacancies
- Go to official website of Indian Bank (i,e) www.indianbank.in
- Click Careers–>then find the advertisement
- Download official notification in pdf and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||10.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||02.05.2018|