Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2019 | Stenographer Posts | Total 08 Job Vacancies | Download Gulbarga e-Court Application Form @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/kalaburagihistory | Last Date 20th Mar 2019
Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2019: District Court Kalaburagi invites offline applications from eligible aspirants for recruitment of Stenographer post. As per Gulbarga district e-court job notification, particularly 08 vacancies are allotted for steno position. Candidates who are eligible for steno job can send their prescribed application form along with all relevant documents to Kalaburagi District Court, Karnataka on or before the last date of 20th march 2019. Official notification and offline application form is available at Kalaburagi District Court official website.
Candidates should have completed 12th standard or graduation or its equivalent from any reputed board/ university. The selection for above said post will be made on through test/ interview. Candidates must have attained the following age limitations (18 years to 40 years). The last date for submission of prescribed application is 20th March 2019 up to 05.00 PM. For more information about District Court Kalaburagi Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/kalaburagihistory.
Details of E-Court Kalaburagi Notification:
|Organization Name||District Court Kalaburagi|
|Employment Category||State Government/ Court Job|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 27,650-/- to Rs. 52,650/-|
|Job Location||Kalaburagi, Karnataka|
|Kalaburagi District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in/kalaburagihistory|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Gulbarga Court Recruitment 2019:
- 12th standard/ Graduate/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Kalaburagi District Court official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in Kalaburagi District Court official notification given below.
- Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in Kalaburagi District Court job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of Postal Address:-
“Kalaburagi District Court, Nagargum, Kalaburagi, Karnataka 585102”
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||20.03.2019 till 05.00 PM|
How to Apply for Kalaburagi District Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019:
- Go to Kalaburagi District Court official website -> districts.ecourts.gov.in/kalaburagihistory
- Click on option -> Recruitment
- Find the correct notification “Notification for the post of Stenographer 01-2019-dated 18.02.2019” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Kalaburagi District Court jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2018 | Steno, Peon & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 33 | Last Date 05.12.2018 | Download Application Form @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2018: Kalaburagi District Court, Karnataka invites offline application from qualified candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 33 vacancies. As per the ecourt Karnataka recruitment notification, these 33 vacancies are allocated for following posts Stenographers, Typists, Typist-copyist, Process-servers and Peons. Applicants who are seeking court jobs in Karnataka government can use this chance. Eligible applicants should submit the filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application form is 05.12.2018. Kalaburagi District Court recruitment notification and application form is available in official website.
Candidates must have completed graduation from recognized university. Aspirants should have minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview. After that selected applicants will be engaged on Kalaburagi District Court, Karnataka. Candidates should submit offline application only no other modes of application will be accepted. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of e-court of Kalaburagi District upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, call letter, result, merit list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Kalaburagi District Court, Karnataka|
|Job Type||State Govt./ Court Jobs|
|Job Name||Stenographers, Typists, Typist-copyist, Process-servers and Peons|
|Last Date for Submission of application||05.12.2018|
You may visit Kalaburagi District E-court Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Kalaburagi District Court Karnataka Vacancy Details 2018
- Kalaburagi District Court allotted overall 33 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Kalaburagi District Court Steno, Typist, Process Servers & Peons Posts
- Graduation from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit offline application only.
- Candidates should submit their filled application form to following address
Kalaburagi District Court, Nagargum, Kalaburagi, Karnataka 585102
How to apply Kalaburagi District Court Jobs 2018
- Go to official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/kalaburagi.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHERS, TYPISTS, TYPIST-COPYIST, PROCESS-SERVERS AND PEONS-2018”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.