KPSC Recruitment | Karnataka Public Service Commission | Job Notification for Departmental Examination 2018 – Second (II) Session | Apply Online Application @ kpsc.kar.nic.in | Last Date 08th Dec 2018
KPSC Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued notification for Departmental Examination 2018 – II Session in Karnataka. There are various vacancies are allotted in this exam notification. Willing and eligible candidates can make online registration for departmental examination 2018 (02nd Session) through Karnataka PSC official website of kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before the last date of 08.12.2018. The applying online application for departmental exams-second session will be activated from 09th November 2018 to 08th December 2018 up to 11.45 PM.
All applying candidates should have completed LLB or BL or B.Com or its equivalent educational qualification from any reputed university and must have attained the prescribed age limitation & relaxation. The Departmental Examination 2018 – Second (II) Session will be held at Karnataka on scheduled date & time. Applicants should submit filled your online application form till the last date. Who wish to apply for KPSC Departmental Exam II Session Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, KPSC Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Karnataka Public Service Commission shortly KPSC is a state govt. recruiting Agency. It has been servicing in Karnataka since 1951. Headquarter has been located in Bangalore, Karnataka until now. They recruit staffs by the way such as conducting examinations, interview, physical test and document verification. The commission recruits staffs for the department such as state civil services, government and also government aided organization.
Details of KPSC Departmental Examination Second (II) Session Admission Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post/ Exam||Departmental Examination 2018 – II Session|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರದ ಕೆಲಸಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ನಮ್ಮ Whatsapp ಗುಂಪು ಸೇರಿ
|Karnataka Forest Recruitment||BMTC Recruitment|
|KSRTC Recruitment||KPSC Admit Card|
|Karnataka Court Recruitment||ONGC Recruitment|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Departmental Exam 2018 2nd Session Recruitment:
- LLB/ BL/ B.Com/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in KPSC Departmental Exam II Session official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- Rs. 50/- (or) Rs. 100/-
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||09.11.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||08.12.2018 till 11.45 PM|
How to Apply for KPSC Departmental Exam 2018 (Second Session) Recruitment Notification:
- Go to KPSC official website -> kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on option -> Notification (UNDER: For Applicants).
- Find the correct notification “DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION 2018-II SESSION” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in KPSC Recruitment would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming karnataka govt jobs here.
KPSC Recruitment 2018 | Karnataka KPSC Notification | Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts | Total vacancies: 24 | Apply Online application @ kpsc.kar.nic.in | Last Date: 09.10.2018
KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka Public Service Commission shortly called for KPSC has published latest recruitment Notification on the official website of KPSC. The Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC has released out latest employment notification to fill up 24 Assistant Conservator of Forest Vacancy. Candidates able to apply online for this KPSC Jobs @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. You can refer this advertisement given below or reading the article to know the details of KPSC Job Notification 2018.
As per Job Notification, Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to recruit 24 eligible candidates for the below given posts . Interested Candidates who are waiting for KPSC Recruitment can apply online and must check the official notification before applying. Moreover, KPSC online applications are available on the official website. Closing Date for submission of online applications is 09th October 2018. For more details, regarding KPSC jobs, KPSC Syllabus, Admit Card and etc. check the notification on the official website.
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name:||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Organization Type:||Karnataka State Govt|
|Total No of Vacancies||24|
|Name of Post||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Starting date of Online Application||10.09.2018|
|Last Date of Submit Application form||09.10.2018|
|Location of Job||Karnataka|
Vacancy details as per KPSC Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||24||Rs.28,100-50,100/-|
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka KPSC Group A & Group B Posts
- B.Sc Forestry Graduates or relevant discipline from a recognized institute or board.
- Science and Engineering Graduates from authorized institute or board.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for general category.
- Age should be minimum 18 years to maximum 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ST, CAT-I.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Computer Based Test.
Mode of payment
- Online(Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|Date to begin with online application||10.09.2018|
|Last date of online application||09.10.2018|
How to Apply Online Application for KPSC Recruitment 2018
- First go to Karnataka KPSC official website homepage (i.e) www.kpsc.kar.nic.in (or) direct kpsc recruitment page (www.kpscrecruitment.in) and then click Notification link on sidebar.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.