Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Recruitment 2017 | Lecturers | Total Vacancies 1203 | Last Date: 06.04.2017 | Apply online @ kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Examinations Authority shortly KEA invites application for the post of Lecturers in Govt. colleges of Karnataka. Particularly, 1203 vacancies are allotted for this post. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ kea.kar.nic.in. This Page explains KEA Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Karnataka Examinations Authority shortly KEA established by Karnataka Government to conduct entrance test for Professional Courses. Formerly, KEA was called as Common Entrance Test Cell. KEA has been functioning since 1994. Head quarter has been located in Bangalore (Karnataka) until now. The KEA conducts entrance test for courses such as Medical, Engineering / Architecture courses, Farm science, B-Pharma, Pharma-D courses.
Details of KEA Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1203
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Pay Scale: Rs. 43,200/- per month
Eligibility criteria for KEA Recruitment 2017
- Bachelor Degree otherwise Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 40 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – System Generated Challan (Computerised Post Office)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for KEA Lecturer vacancies
- First go to official website and then Notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee offline in any computerized post office on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date of online application||07.03.2017|
|Last date of online application||06.04.2017|
|Last date for fee payment||10.04.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly via KEA would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest release of employment news here.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|