Madras High Court Recruitment 2020 | District Judge (Entry Level) Posts | Total Vacancies 32 | Last Date 31.01.2020(Extended) | Apply online @ hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Madras High Court Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Public Department – High Court of Judicature, Madras is going to fill up 32 vacancies in Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [NOTIFICATION No.02/2019] for District Judge (Entry Level) posts. Applicants who are seeking court jobs in Tamil Nadu government can apply to this recruitment from 12.12.2019. As per the HC Madras recruitment notification, these 32 vacancies are allotted for District Judge post. The last date for submission of online application is extended from 08.01.2020 up to 31.01.2020. Madras High Court Recruitment apply link and notification is available in official website.
Aspirants must have possessed degree in law from recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 35 years and maximum 45 years old. MHC will conduct preliminary exam, main exam and viva voce for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed in Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. Applicants should submit the application via online mode and make the payment via either online or offline mode. More details of Madras High Court jobs, upcoming Chennai High Court vacancies, latest notification, result, merit list, admit card and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Madras High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madras High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Tamil Nadu. Madras High Court has been servicing to the state since 1862. The High Court is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu until now. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Tamil Nadu.
Details of MHC District Judge Recruitment 2019-2020
|Organization Name||High Court of Judicature, Madras|
|Job Type||State Govt./ Court Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||NOTIFICATION No.02/2019|
|Job Name||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|Pay Scale||Rs.51,550 – 1230 – 58,930 – 1380 – 63,070+Allowances|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
|Last date for payment through bank|
|Official Website||hcmadras.tn.nic.in/ www.mhc.tn.gov.in|
You may visit www.mhc.tn.gov.in Website to get more details about MHC recruitment. Here you will get information of District Judge posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for District Judge posts
- Aspirants must have possessed degree in law from recognized university.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate/Pleader in the High Courts or Supreme Court.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 35 years and maximum 45 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MHC will conduct preliminary exam, main exam and viva voce for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online
- Rs.2000 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ SCA/ PWD/ Widow candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders have to make the payment through either online or offline.
How to apply Madras High Court District Judge Notification 2020
- Go to official website mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Applications are Invited for the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in Tamilnadu Judicial Service (145 KB) (English)” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|EXTENSION NOTIFICATION OF MHC||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|