Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 | High Court of Madras | Research Fellow & Research Asst. | Total Vacancies 04 | Last Date 18.06.2018 | Apply @ hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018: High Court of Madras has published the latest notification for the post of Research Fellow & Research Assistant. As per the notification, particularly 04 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Candidates can apply to this job through offline mode on or before the last date 18.06.2018. You may visit the official website to get the application form and official notification.
Candidates who have very much interest to work in Madras high court can send your filled application form along with relevant documents to the given postal address. If you want to apply for both the posts, you should submit the application separately. Candidates who are studying post graduate degree in law are not eligible to apply. Further detail about the recruitment is clearly given in the official notification you may refer the notification. Here you can get information like eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and etc.
Madras High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madras High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Tamil Nadu. Madras High Court has been servicing to the state since 1862. The High Court is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu until now. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Tamil Nadu.
Details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Research Fellow & Research Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
Vacancy Details of High Court of Madras Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Research Fellow & Research Assistant Vacancies
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in Law from recognized university.
- However check the notification to get more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate should have maximum 30 years. (As on 01.01.2018).
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
- Oral Test
Mode of Application
- Offline – by Registered post
- The Registrar General, High Court, Madras – 600 104.
How to apply and download Madras High Court Recruitment Application for Research Fellow & Research Assistant Post
- Go to official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitments” then find the advertisement “Notification – Applications are invited for the Research Fellow and Research Assistant for Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy, Chennai” click on the advertisement notification will be opened read it and check your eligibility.
- Back to the page download the application form for this recruitment, fill up correctly and then sends it to the given postal address.
|Date of notification||31.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||18.06.2018|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 | Personal Assistant & Clerk | Total 82 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in | Last Date 16.05.2018
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018: High Court of Madras has announced a notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judge & Registrars and Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars. Totally, 82 vacancies are allotted for these vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Madras High Court Recruitment may apply for Personal Assistant (PA) vacancies via online & Offline mode. Filled-in application (Soft Copy) in the prescribed format with enclosures send to e-mail address [email protected] on or before 16.05.2018 (Date Extended). Then send the hard copy to the given office address on or before the last date 18.05.2018 (Date Extended).
Interested candidates download the application form from Madras High Court official website and take print out of the application form. Then the filled in application form sent to the mail and Postal on or before last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Madras High Court
Employment Category: State Government Job
Total Vacancies: 82
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Name Of The Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Personal Assistant (to the Honorable Judge)||71||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||10||Rs.36,400 – 1,15,700/-|
|Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||01||Rs.20,600 – 65,500/-|
Eligibility criteria for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Any Bachelor Degree/Shorthand and Type Writing/Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification are given below.
|Categories||Max Age||Min Age|
|SC/SCA/ST/MBC&DC/BC/BCM||18 Years||35 Years|
|In service-Candidates||45 Years|
|Temporary candidates in the Govt. Service||40 Years|
Mode of Application
- Online – By Mail (Mail Id: [email protected])
- Offline – By Registered Post.
Registrar General, High Court, Madras – 600104.
- Others/UR/BC/BCM/MBC&DC – Rs.500/-
- SC/SC (A)/ST – Nil.
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft.
- Draw DD in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai.
How to apply for Madras High Court PA Vacancies 2018:
- Log on Madras High Court official website -> www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for PA under Announcements in the home page.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download the application form and take printout of the application form then fill your details clearly.
- First send the scanned copy of application form through e-mail and then send the prescribed format via postal on or before last date.
|Last date for submission of application (E-mail)||16.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of application (Postal)||18.05.2018|