CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2019 | 04 Vacancies | Project Assistant II & III Posts | Walk-In Date 21.10.2019 | Download Notification @ www.cecri.res.in
CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2019: Recently, CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR CECRI) has 04 career job opportunities purely on temporary basis for Project Assistant. They scheduled to conduct the walk in interview on 21.10.2019. Eligible candidates may attend this walk-in interview at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi with all original and one set of photocopies of Certificates. Applicants who are waiting for a chance to obtain Tamil Nadu Jobs under can make use of it. You can get this CSIR CECRI interview details, application form and job notification from the official website at CECRI Careers on www.cecri.res.in.
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate during the time of walk-in interview or written test. Candidate must possess the prescribed age limit and educational as on the date of interview. Applicants must possess MSc in Chemistry, B Tech in Chemistry & M Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST). Final Year/Semester students awaiting results are not eligible. Finally shortlisted candidate may place at any places according to the project requirement & provided either accommodation in the Institute campus or HRA.
Details of CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Category||Central Govt. of India|
|Designation||Project Assistant II & III|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 31,000 pm|
|Work Location||Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu|
|Reporting Time||09:00 AM|
Visit CSIR-CECRI official website to get more details about this particular CECRI careers recruitment @ www.cecri.res.in. Daily Recruitment will provide you the latest recruitment information & also helps to gain a state or central government jobs even to shine in private sector too.
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute Job Vacancy 2019 in Details:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
|Project Assistant – II||03|
|Project Assistant – III||01|
|Totally, Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR CECRI Project Assistant Careers:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding various regional job vacancies, walk-in venue, walk-in date, prescribed educational qualification, age, relaxation & reservation, application procedure & other important notes refer CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute Official Notification.
- B Tech/ M.Sc. in Chemistry, M Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.
- He/ She should be 35 years for Project Assistant – III & 30 years for Project Assistant – II posts.
- If the numbers of candidates are more, the candidates will be short-listed for interview through a written test.
- Offline mode
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 21.10.2019 (Monday) at 9.00 AM
Steps to Attend & Download Application Form of CSIR CECRI Karaikudi Walk-In Jobs Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://www.cecri.res.in”.
- Pick the “Opportunities” from the menu bar.
- Find and choose the “ No. PS-12/2019” dated on 09.10.2019.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & BIO DATA FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2019 | CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 38 | Walk in Interview Date 04.09.2019 & 05.09.2019 | Download CECRI Notification @ www.cecri.res.in
CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2019: Central Electrochemical Research Institute is going to conduct the walk in interview at CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi on 04.09.2019 & 05.09.2019 for selection of ITI Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice. As per the CSIR CECRI 2019 Vacancy notification, overall 38 vacancies are allocated for CECRI Apprentice recruitment 2019. CECRI karaikudi has released the recruitment advertisement [NOTIFICATION NO. APP-11/2019] for above said CSIR CECRI vacancy 2019. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs those candidates may attend the interview at prescribed venue on 4th & 5th Sep 2019.
CSIR CECRI 2019 recruitment notification is available in official website (www.cecri.res.in). Applicants should pass SSLC/ ITI/ Diploma and minimum age limit should be 14 years. Candidates must register themselves at following websites (i.e.) www.apprenticeship.gov.in (Trade Apprentice) and www.mhrdnats.gov.in (Technician Apprentice). Selected candidates will undergo 1 year & 2 years apprentice training at CSIR CECRI Karaikudi [TN]. More details of CECRI recruitment vacancy, upcoming CSIR CECRI job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Central Electrochemical Research Institute shortly CECRI is one of the forty national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CECRI has been functioning since 1953. Headquarter of CECRI has been located in Karaikudi, Tamilnadu until now. CECRI conducts programs in research areas such as corrosion science, electrometallurgy, material science and electro-chemical instrumentation.
Details of www.cecri.res.in Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||NOTIFICATION NO. APP-11/2019|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Karaikudi [Tamilnadu]|
|Walk in Interview date||04.09.2019 & 05.09.2019|
You may visit www.cecri.res.in Website to get more details about CECRI Apprentice recruitment. Here you will get details of Apprentice Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CSIR CECRI 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the CECRI notification, overall 38 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training||36||Rs.7574 & Rs.6732|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Training||02||Rs.7574|
Eligibility Criteria for CECRI Karaikudi Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants should pass SSLC/ ITI/ Diploma from recognized board or institute or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum age limit is not less than 14 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in walk in interview.
- Candidates must register themselves at following websites (i.e.) apprenticeship.gov.in (Trade Apprentice) and www.mhrdnats.gov.in (Technician Apprentice).
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|Name of the Post||Date & Time||Venue|
|Trade Apprentice||04.09.2019 [9.00 am]||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, College Road, Karaikudi|
|Technician Apprentice||05.09.2019 [09.00 am]|
How to attend CSIR CECRI Karaikudi Apprentice Interview 2019
- Go to official website cecri.res.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “APP-11-2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of CECRI to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.