CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2018 | CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute | Project Assistant posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Walk in Interview date 24.09.2018 | Download Application Form @ www.cecri.res.in
CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2018: CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute has decided to conduct walk in interview at karaikudi to fill up Project Assistant Vacancies. As per the CECRI karaikudi advertisement, overall 10 vacancies are allocated for this posts on temporary basis. Interested candidates kindly attend the walk in interview on 24th Sep 2018 at prescribed venue. CECRI application form is available in official website.
Candidates who want to attend CSIR karaikudi walk in interview. The Engagement of post is purely on temporary basis for six months, may be extended or curtailed depending on the tenure of the project. Candidates must bring the application form and relevant documents at the time of walk in interview. CSIR final results will be updated on CSIR CECRI website.
Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Central Electrochemical Research Institute shortly CECRI is one of the forty national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CECRI has been functioning since 1953. Headquarter of CECRI has been located in Karaikudi, Tamilnadu until now. CECRI conducts programs in research areas such as corrosion science, electrometallurgy, material science and electro-chemical instrumentation.
Details of CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Project Assistant II & III|
||Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu|
You may visit CERCI karaikudi careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here we will provide information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, walk in details and how to attend the walk in interview. Keep check our website regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of CSIR – CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No of vacancy||Pay Scale
|Project Assistant-II||09||Rs. 25, 000/-p.m. + HRA|
|Project Assistant-III||01||Rs. 28, 000/-p.m. + HRA|
Eligibility Criteria for CECRI Karaikudi Project Assistant Vacancies
- M.Sc in Chemistry/ Physics/ Material Science/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology with min 55% marks or relevant qualification from recognized institute.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years for project assistant II and 35 years for Project Assistant III.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Walk in Interview.
- If the number of candidates are more, the candidates will be short-listed for interview via written test.
Walk in Interview details
|24.09.2018||9.00 AM||Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi|
How to Attend Walk in Interview for CECRI Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website www.cecri.res.in.
- Click “Opportunities” option at the top of official website and find the correct notification number “PS-14-2018” click view button.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility criteria for this CECRI recruitment.
- Download the application form from notification fill up the form correctly.
- Bring the filled application form and relevant documents to attend the walk in interview.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|