MSRLM Recruitment 2019 | Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission | Cluster Coordinator, Consultant & other Posts | Total Vacancies 1360 | Last Date 27.03.2019 | Apply online @ jobs.msrlm.org
MSRLM Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission is going to hire young and talented candidates for following posts State Mission Administrator, Mission Administrator, District Administrator, Taluka Coordinator, Cluster Coordinator, District Mission Management, Officer Superintendent & Divisional Consultant. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for this MSRLM recruitment. Applicants who want to get government jobs in Maharashtra can use this chance. As per the MSRLM recruitment notification 2019, totally 1360 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. The last date for submission of online application form is 27.03.2019.
MSRLM recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. MSRLM may conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable candidates. Applicants who have selected in MSRLM recruitment process will be engaged on anywhere in Maharashtra state. Aspirants must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Contenders have to pay requisite fee and make the payment through online mode. Applicants may apply to this recruitment through online mode only, no other modes of application will be accepted. More details of MSRLM hall ticket, result, upcoming notification, latest jobs, merit list, selection list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of MSRLM Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||State Mission Administrator, Mission Administrator, District Administrator, Taluka Coordinator, Cluster Coordinator, District Mission Management, Officer Superintendent & Divisional Consultant|
|Last date for submission of online application||27.03.2019|
You may visit MSRLM job openings page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for MSRLM Administrator, Cluster Coordinator & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed B.Sc./ M.Sc./ MBA/ Diploma from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 38 to 40 years.
- However check the notification for age limit.
- MSRLM may conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- You may apply to this recruitment through online mode.
How to apply for UMED MSRLM Bharti 2019
- Go to official website jobs.msrlm.org.
- Click “Job Openings” find the advertisement for above said posts.
- click on the advertisement, notification will open.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
MSRLM Recruitment 2019 | Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Job Notification | DEO, Peon, Accountant & Various Posts | Total 110 Vacancies | Apply Online Application @ jobs.msrlm.org | Last Date 16th Dec 2018
MSRLM Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) is inviting online applications for the staff recruitment of following job vacancies like, Accountant, Admin Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Peon, Cluster Coordinator and Office Admin & Accountant. As per MSRLM job notification, totally 110 vacancies are allotted for above said positions at District Mission Management Unit (DMMU) – Nanded in the Umed. Eligible candidates may apply to these MSRLM Maharashtra jobs via online mode on or before the last date of 16th December 2018. MSRLM recruitment apply online link and detailed notification is available in official website i.e. jobs.msrlm.org.
Candidates should have completed 10th standard or SSC or Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification. Applicants must have attained the ages of 18 years to 38 years. The selection method will be made on written examination and followed by oral exam. Applicants should submit online application form between 01st December 2018 to 16th December 2018 till 11.59 PM. For more information about Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ jobs.msrlm.org.
Details of MSRLM Recruitment Job Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Accountant, Admin Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Peon, Cluster Coordinator and Office Admin & Accountant|
|No. of Vacancies||110|
|Job Location||Nanded, Maharashtra|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of MSRLM Nanded, Maharashtra Job Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs.10,000/-||17|
|Office Admin & Accountant||Rs.15,000/-||16|
|Total Job Vacancies||110|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) Job Openings 2019:
- 10th Standard/ SSC/ Graduate Degree/ MBA/ M.Sc/ MSW/ equivalent from any recognized board/ university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 38 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Exam.
- Oral Exam.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||01.12.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||16.12.2018 up to 11.59 PM|
How to Apply for MSRLM DEO, Peon, Accountant and Various Job Vacancies 2018:
- Go to MSRLM official website -> jobs.msrlm.org.
- Click on option -> Job Openings in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification links and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for MSRLM staff posts.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.