Mumbai University Recruitment 2020 | Teaching Posts | Total Vacancies: 35 | Last Date: 16.09.2020 | Apply Online @ mu.ac.in
Mumbai University Recruitment 2020: University of Mumbai released new job notification (No.TAAS(UT)/ICD/2020-21/91) for filling up 35 vacancies for Teaching Posts in various departments on temporary (Ad-hoc) basis. Applicants searching jobs in Maharashtra can use this chance & can apply online @ www.mu.ac.in. MU announced new job notification on 03.09.2020. The last date to submit the application is 16.09.2020.
The engagement is purely on contract basis, further which may be extended as per the requirement. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Candidates having knowledge of Marathi will be preferred. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Selection will be based on Online Interview. More details of MU Latest vacancy, upcoming MU notices, Mumbai University Job Vacancy 2020, Mumbai University Recruitment for Assistant Professors, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Mumbai University Vacancy Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||University of Mumbai|
|Job Name||Teaching Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||16.09.2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of MU Jobs 2020:
- Subject Wise Vacancy Details are given below for MU Recruitment 2020:
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai University Advertisement 2020:
- Applicants should hold Master Degree in a concerned field from a recognized University.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- Selection will be based on Online Interview (Zoom Application).
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.500/ for General Category.
- Rs.250/- for Reserved Category.
- Payment via NEFT in any Nationalised Bank to the prescribed account given in the official website.
How to Apply Online for MU Careers 2020:
- Go to official website www.mu.ac.in
- Click “Careers” find ‘Application for Adhoc appointment of Teachers in Vishwbhushan Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Model Degree College, Amadave, Tal. Mandangad, Dist. Ratnagiri and Vijayalaxmi Vishwanath Dalvie Model Degree College, Talere Colleges of University, click on the advertisement.
- MU notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Through apply online link, enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|