NFL Recruitment 2019 | National Fertilizers Limited | Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Last Date 05.09.2019 | Apply online @ nationalfertilizers.com
NFL Recruitment 2019: National Fertilizers Limited has published the recruitment notification [Advertisement No.: 07/2019] for requirement of Non-Executives. It invites online application from energetic young qualified Indian Nationals for recruitment to following positions like Loco Operator, Store Assistant, Office Assistant & Loco Attendant Posts in Non – Executives (Worker) category for its various Units / Offices (i.e.) Bathinda Unit (Punjab), Panipat Unit (Haryana), Vijaipur Unit (Madhya Pradesh), Nangal Unit, Corporate Office & Marketing Division. As per the www.nationalfertilizers.com Recruitment 2019 Notification, overall 41 vacancies are allocated for NFL jobs 2019. Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment from 06.08.2019 to 05.09.2019.
|Click here to apply NFL 30 Attendant Posts|
National Fertilizers Limited recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available in NFL careers (www.nationalfertilizers.com). Only one application per candidate is allowed. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in online test. Shortlisted aspiramnts will be placed at Bathinda Unit (Punjab), Panipat Unit (Haryana), Vijaipur Unit (Madhya Pradesh), Nangal Unit, Corporate Office & Marketing Division. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online. Incomplete online applications shall be rejected. More details of NFL recruitment vacancy, upcoming National Fertilizers job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About NFL (National Fertilizer Limited )
NFL was commenced on 23rd August 1974 with two Fuel Oil and LSHS based Urea Plants in Panipat and Bathinda. NFL which having registered office at New Delhi and Corporate office at Noida (UP). Its the second largest producer of Urea in the country and engaged to produce Neem Coated Urea, Bio-Fertilizers (Solid & liquid) and other chemical products like Ammonia, Nitric Acid, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate. NFL making own production of quality seeds for Wheat, Soybean, Paddy, etc., and sale with NFL Brand. NFL located a Bio-Fertilizer Company at Vijaipur with annual capacity of 100 tonnes of solid (Lignite) and 125 KL of liquid.
Details of National Fertilizer Limited Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.: 07/2019|
|Job Name||Loco Operator, Store Assistant, Office Assistant & Loco Attendant Posts|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Job Location||Bathinda Unit (Punjab), Panipat Unit (Haryana), Vijaipur Unit (Madhya Pradesh), Nangal Unit, Corporate Office & Marketing Division|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||06.08.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.09.2019|
You may visit www.nationalfertilizers.com Website to get more details about NFL recruitment. Here you will get information of Loco Operator, Store Assistant, Office Assistant & Loco Attendant Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
National Fertilizer Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the NFL notification, overall 41 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Unit wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the unit||No of vacancy|
|Bathinda Unit (Punjab)||15|
|Panipat Unit (Haryana)||09|
|Vijaipur Unit (Madhya Pradesh)||08|
Eligibility Criteria for NFL Loco Operator, Store Assistant, Office Assistant & Loco Attendant Posts
- Aspirants should have possessed Matric/ ITI/ Graduate from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in online test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Departmental candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via internet banking account or credit/ debit card.
How to apply www.nationalfertilizers.com Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Go to official website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- Click “Career” select “Recruitment in NFL” find the advertisement “Recruitment in Materials, Transportation & HR Disciplines (Workmen Category) – 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NFL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of NFL to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
NFL Recruitment 2019 | 30 Vacancies | Attendant GR.I (Mech) Posts | Last Date Within 08.08.2019 | Download Application Form @ nationalfertilizers.com
NFL Recruitment 2019: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) recently published an announcement about ITI holder’s non-executive recruitment. They welcome the applications through online registration via www.nationalfertilizers.com portal. Currently, there are 30 openings for the role of Attendant GR.I under various disciplines over Punjab, Haryana & Madhya Pradesh states. National Fertilizers Limited ready to provide Rs.21,500 – Rs.52,000 basic salary for the ITI Attendant designation. Interested candidate who are suitable for this NFL career opportunity can apply before the last date of 08th August, 2019. Applicants need to produce their copy of online application, e-receipt and admit card during the time of verification.
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the Online Test and Skill Test. Merit list of eligible candidates will be prepared and hosted on the website within 90 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Those shortlisted candidates are called for document verification & Medical Fitness Test to their concern unit. Finalized candidate will be posted in general or rotational shift depending upon the work exigencies. Candidate can apply in a single discipline in only one unit due to online test will be conducted on same day for all the positions.
ITI Attendant Job Description of NFL 2019:
|Board of Organization||National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Attendant GR.I (Mech)|
|Monthly Pay||Rs.21,500 – Rs.52,000|
|Work Location||Bathinda, Panipat, Vijaipur|
|Closure Date||08.08.2019 (till 5.30 pm)|
Applicants are instructed to fill-up the fields carefully and information regarding selection will be communicated via their e-mail/mobile. Candidates must upload all supporting documents such as photography of signature & passport size photo, age, qualification, caste/PwBD certificate, NOC and identity proof while registering.
Details of NFL ITI Unit-Wise Vacancies:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
To get more information related to NFL non-executive recruitment and an updates regarding NFL ITI non-executive exam date, syllabus, admit card, question paper and so on stay tuned to daily recruitment.
NFL Eligibility Criteria for Non-Executive Worker Position:
- Matric with ITI in Turner, Mechanist, Fitter, Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Auto Electrician, Machine Tool Mechanic, Loco Mechanic.
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum 50% marks for General/ OBC/ EWS and 45% for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Minimum age limit should be 18 years & maximum of 30 years.
- 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, ExSM and 10 years for UR, PwBD candidates.
- 8 years for SC/ ST (disabled Defense services) 15 years for SC/ ST (PwBD) and 13 years for OBC (PwBD) candidates.
- 5 years of relaxation for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Check official notification in order to confirm.
- Online Examination.
- Skill (Trade) Test.
- Online mode using the link provided below.
- Charge of Rs.200 will be detected for General, OBC and EWS categories.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment.
- Online Mode using Net Banking or Credit/ Debit Card.
Steps to Download & Apply Online for Career in NFL:
- Go to the official site “http://www.nationalfertilizers.com”.
- Scroll down to find “Career” from the footer tag.
- Pick “Recruitment in NFL”.
- Find & click “Recruitment for ITI Holder-2019”.
- Use “Advertisement” link to read notification & “Apply Online” for registration.
- Before registering, read the notification and instructions carefully.
- Enter all the necessary fields carefully & submit your application.
- Make a payment & make a print of your registered application & e-receipt.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
NFL Recruitment 2019 | National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Notification | Management Trainee Posts | Total 44 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ NFL Careers | Last Date 14th June 2019
NFL Recruitment 2019: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has issued job notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee Post. As per National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) 2019 Notification, particularly 44 vacancies are allotted for above said government jobs. Eligible candidates may submit their online application form through NFL careers page on or before the last date of 14th June 2019. Download Official job advertisement from NFL official website of nationalfertilizers.com.
Aspirants must have completed MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ M.Sc/ PGDBM/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution. Contenders should not attain the age of 29 years. Candidates are required to pay the application fee via online mode and SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM candidates are not required to pay any application fee. The selection will be made on online test and personal interview. The online test will be conducted at any one of the centres in cities of Jammu/Kashmir, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Patna, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raipur, Ranchi, Kochi, Vijaywada. Submit online application form from 15th May 2019 to 14th June 2019.
Details of NFL Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||44|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40000-140000/-|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No.: 03/2019|
|Job Location/ Duty Station||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
Here National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more www.nationalfertilizers.com Recruitment 2019 please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2019:
- MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ M.Sc/ PGDBM/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in NFL official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 30.04.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 29 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in NFL official notification given below.
- Online Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Check more details of NFL selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For General OBC and EWS category candidates -> Rs. 700/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM category candidates -> Nil.
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15.05.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||14.06.2019|
How to apply for NFL Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2019:
- Go to NFL official website -> nationalfertilizers.com.
- Click on option -> Career -> Recruitment in NFL.
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment of Management Trainees in HR and Marketing-2019” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for NFL Jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Note: Candidates willing to get the NFL Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming NFL Recruitment Updates in the year of 2019-2020.