NFL Recruitment 2018 | National Fertilizers Limited | Accounts Officers & Sr. Manager Posts | Total Vacancies 42 | Last Date 14.12.2018 | Apply online @ NFL careers
NFL Recruitment 2018: National Fertilizers Limited is going to recruit the young and talented candidates. It invites applications from eligible applicants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Accounts Officers & Sr. Manager Posts. As per the NFL notification, overall 42 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. NFL recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Applicants who want to get jobs in central govt can use this NFL opportunity. Interested aspirants can apply to this recruitment from 15.11.2018 to 14.12.2018. Applied candidates must send their print of the application form to given address on or before the last date 21.12.2018.
Allotted vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease as per the requirement. Applicants must have completed prescribed eligibility criteria. NFL selection will be based on shortlisting and personal interview. After that selected aspirants will be engaged on anywhere in India. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Closing date for receipt of applications of candidates presently residing in far-flung area i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep is 28.12.2018. More details of NFL recruitment 2018 syllabus, admit card, result, latest jobs and etc. are available in official website.
About NFL (National Fertilizer Limited )
NFL was commenced on 23rd August 1974 with two Fuel Oil and LSHS based Urea Plants in Panipat and Bathinda. NFL which having registered office at New Delhi and Corporate office at Noida(UP). Its the second largest producer of Urea in the country and engaged to produce Neem Coated Urea, Bio-Fertilizers(Solid & liquid) and other chemical products like Ammonia, Nitric Acid, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate. NFL making own production of quality seeds for Wheat, Soybean, Paddy, etc., and sale with NFL Brand. NFL located a Bio-Fertilizer Company at Vijaipur with annual capacity of 100 tonnes of solid (Lignite) and 125 KL of liquid.
Details of NFL Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Accounts Officers and Sr. Manager|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date for submission of online application||15.11.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14.12.2018|
|Last date for receipt of the application||21.12.2018|
You may visit NFL Careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NFL 2018 Vacancy Details
- National Fertilizers Limited allocates overall 42 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Manager (F&A)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NFL Accounts Officers and Sr. Manager Vacancies
- CA/ CMA/ MBA from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age for Accounts Officers is 30 years and for Sr. Manager is 48 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of shortlisting and personal interview.
- Candidates must pay the required fee and post wise fee details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Fee|
|Senior Manager (F&A)||Rs.1000|
|No fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ Departmental candidates|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates should make the payment via offline – Demand Draft in favour of National Fertilizers Limited payable at New Delhi.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment through both online and offline
- Applied candidates will send the print of the application form to following address,
Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301
How to apply for NFL Jobs 2018
- Go to official website nationalfertilizers.com.
- Click “careers” select “Recruitment in NFL”.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of experienced Finance & Accounts professionals – 2018” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Take the print of the application form then send it to the given address.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|
NFL Recruitment 2018 | Group ‘C’ JE Assistants Grade II & Fireman Posts | Total 129 Vacancies | Apply online @ NFL Careers | Last Date 17.06.2018
NFL Recruitment 2018: National Fertilizers Ltd. has invited online application from energetic young technically qualified Indian candidates for the recruitment of Group ‘C’ Non-Executives position of Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II & Fireman in various Manufacturing Units of NFL. Totally, 129 Vacancies are allotted for Group ‘C’ positions in Non – Executives (Worker) level posts. Interested candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts through online application mode till the last of 17.06.2018 before 05.30 PM.
NFL will conduct online Exam (Computer Based Test) at centres of Jammu/Kashmir, Bathinda, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Panipat, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Patna, Gwalior. Interested candidates download the notification from NFL official website @ www.nationalfertilizers.com. Read the instructions/rules of notification carefully. Check your eligibility for this recruitment to apply online registration on or before the last date. One candidate can apply for only one post. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of NFL Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name:||National Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd. (NFL)|
|Organization Type:||Central Government|
|Name of the Post:||Group ‘C’ Non-Executives in Technical Disciplines|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 9000 – 16400/-|
|Job Location:||Pathinda (Punjab), Panipat (Haryana), Vijaipur (Madhya Pradesh) & Nangal (Punjab)|
Vacancy Details of NFL Group ‘C’ Non – Executives Recruitment:
|Name of the post||Discipline||Vacancies|
|Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II||Production||31|
|Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II||Production||62|
|Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II||Production||34|
Eligibility criteria for Group ‘C’ Jr. Engg. Assistant Grade II Vacancies:
- Matric (10th)/B.Sc./Diploma in relevant discipline/Equivalent from recognized university.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- Candidates should have Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 30 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Physical Standards Test (for Fireman only).
- Merit List.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- For SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM – Nil
- For General and OBC – Rs. 235/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-By Internet banking /credit/debit card.
How to apply for NFL Group-C Recruitment:
- Candidates visit official website -> www.nationalfertilizers.com
- Click on option -> Careers in the bottom of home page.
- Click on option -> Recruitment in NFL.
- Find correct notification –>RECRUITMENT OF NON-EXECUTIVES IN NFL’s UNITS
- Read the notification correctly and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Fill all your details of application form clearly and check once.
- Finally submit your application form via online mode on or before last date.
- Take printout of online application for future uses.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||19.05.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application form||17.06.2018 (05.30 PM)|
|Date of Online Test||07.07.2018 (Tentatively)|