Indian Navy Recruitment 2022| SSC & 10+2 B.Tech Entry | 85 Vacancies | Last Dates: 08.02.2022 & 10.02.2022 | Indian Navy Bharti @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy expects online application from unmarried men & women candidates. Indian Navy has published recruitment notification for Short Service Commission in Information Technology Entry & 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. They are announced 85 vacancies for Education Branch/ Executive & Technical Branch. Engineering job seekers use this opportunity to Join Indian Navy vacancy. Notification and apply online links are available from 27.01.2022 @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Indian Navy has decided to recruit candidates by conducting interview. The Last dates to submit the online application for Nausena Bharti for 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme & SSC are 08.02.2022 & 10.02.2022.
Indian Navy will call the shortlisted candidates to Service Selection Board (SSB) interview through email/ SMS. Applicants should bring the copy of online application and original certificates at the time of interview. Candidates who have interest in Defence jobs may apply for this Indian Navy recruitment 2022. Aspirants who had appeared for JEE Main 2021 exam for B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme. They will train the selected candidates under Special Naval Orientation Course & 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme in Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala (Kerala). Applicants must fill the personal particulars, educational qualification, email address, mobile number in respective fields.
Indian Navy – Nausena Bharti
Indian Navy is one of the Indian Armed forces, focuses naval side of India. It has been functioning since 1830. Headquarter of Indian Navy has been located in New Delhi until now. Nearly 80,000 staffs are working in the Nausena Bharti. Presently, they have 295 ships and 251 aircrafts for the defence purpose. In detail, they have one aircraft carrier, eight ship tanks, eleven destroyers, fifteen submarines and also 29 patrol vessels.
Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Join Indian Navy|
|Job Name||Short Service Commission & 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Online Application Available from||27.01.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||08.02.2022 (10+2 B.Tech) & 10.02.2022 (SSC)|
Join Indian Navy Vacancy 2022 Details
|Branch/ Cadre||No. of Vacancies|
|10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme||35|
Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Navy SSC Executive & Other Vacancies
- SSC Executive: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc.
- 10+2 B.Tech: Class 12th.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- SSC: Born between 02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003.
- 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme: Born Between 02 Jan 2003 & 01 Jul 2005.
- SSB Interview.
- Medical Examination.
- Application through online will be acceptable.
- Apply @ joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Date of Birth proof.
- 10th class marksheet.
- Semester marksheet.
How to Apply Online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official websites www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application carefully.
- Submit & take a hardcopy of online application for future use.
Kindly visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to get more career opportunity at Indian Navy. You will obtain information about eligibility such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and steps to apply. Keep looking at www.dailyrecruitment.in to know latest updates.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021| Sailor- Sports Quota Post |Various vacancies |Last date: 25.12.2021|Download Application Form @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy Recruitment has advertised new job notification for outstanding unmarried sportsmen for enrollment as Sailors –SPORTS QUOTA ENTRY-01/2022/BATCH. Applicants who start their career with Central government jobs may use this opportunity to kindly download the application form from official website or the link is given below. Candidates once read the notification clearly before filling up of the application form. The last date to submit the application form is 25.12.2021 and 01.01.2022 for candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Island.
The Indian Navy recruitment 2021 notification and Indian Navy Sailor recruitment Application form are available at official website. The application received after the stipulated date /time will be summarily rejected. Applicants should submit the filled application form along with the passport size photo and other documents to the given address. The Application should be submitted through ordinary post only. Application received through Registered post/speed post/courier will not be considered. Further information regarding educational qualification, age limit, and how to apply and other information are given below for your knowledge.
Details of Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Name||Direct Entry Pretty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruit and Matric Recruit|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last date to submit the application form||25.12.2021|
Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Sport Quota vacancies 2021
- Aspirants must have completed10+2/10th in any stream or equivalent.
- Direct Entry Pretty Officer: 17 years to 22 years and candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2005.
- Senior Secondary Recruit: 17 years to 21 years and candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2005.
- Matric Recruit: 17 years to 21 years and candidates should have been born between 01 Aprl 2001 to Mar 2005
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Selection will be based on trials followed by medical examination.
- Application should be submitted through ordinary post only.
- Address: THE SECRETATY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTSCONTROL BOARD, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS OF MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY), 7TH FLOOR, CHANKYA BHAWAN, NEW DELHI 110021
How to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click >>Forthcoming Events and find Sports Quota (Sailor’s Entry) – 01/2022 Batch
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Back to page the find application form.
- Finally, send the filled application form through respective address.
For other details check joinindiannavy.gov.in. Keep check Daily Recruitment site regularly for further information related to the recruitment process.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|