Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Executive & Technical Branch Posts | Total Vacancies 26 | Last Date 09.02.2021 | Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy invites online application from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Recently it has released the Indian Navy Education Branch/ Executive & Technical Branch recruitment advertisement posts. As per the Join Indian Navy recruitment notification, totally 26 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and branch wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for defence jobs will make the online registration from 29.01.2021 to 09.02.2021.
Join Indian navy recruitment apply online link and Indian Navy Recruitment notification is available in official website i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates must have possessed 10+2 Pattern from recognized board. SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Selected aspirants will undergo training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, Course Commencing – Jul 2021 based on All India Merit & number of vacancies. Incomplete application & after the due date will be rejected. More details of Indian Naval latest vacancy, Indian Navy recruitment for engineers, Indian Navy vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Indian Navy – Nausena Bharti
Indian Navy is one of the Indian Armed forces, focuses naval side of India. It has been functioning since 1830. Headquarter of Indian Navy has been located in New Delhi until now. Nearly 80,000 staffs are working in the Nausena Bharti. Presently, they have 295 ships and 251 aircrafts for the defence purpose. In detail, they have one aircraft carrier, eight ship tanks, eleven destroyers, fifteen submarines and also 29 patrol vessels.
Details of Indian Navy Education Branch Recruitment 2021:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Navy|
|Scheme Name||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Course Name||Education Branch/ Executive & Technical Branch|
|Training Location||Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||29.01.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09.02.2021|
|Commencing of Course date||July 2021|
You may go to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to get more details about Join Indian Navy recruitment. This page explains the Indian Navy jobs 2021 eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates & Upcoming Govt Exams.
Indian Navy Nausena Bharti 2021 Vacancy Details
- As per the Indian Navy notification, overall 26 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Branch wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Branch||No of Vacancy|
|Executive & Technical Branch||21|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Vacancy:
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy:
- Candidates must have possessed Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Born between 02 Jan 2002 and 01 Jul 2004.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for Indian Navy Jobs:
- Stage I- Intelligence test/ Picture Perception/ Group Discussion.
- Stage II- Psychological testing/ Group/ testing/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2021:
- Go to official website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click “Current Events” find the advertisement “18/12/2020 SSB Shortlisting Procedure for SSC Jun 2021 AT Course”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Indian Navy Online Application Link will be available from 29.01.2021.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|