Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Sailor Post | 300 Vacancies | Last Date: 02.11.2021 | Apply Online @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy is looking for suitable unmarried male candidates for engagement as Sailors for MR for filling of 300 vacancies. Candidates who possess the minimum qualification of 10th pass can also be eligible to apply this Indian Navy Sailor recruitment. Interested candidates may submit their application form through online mode, the online application form is available on the official website (joinindiannavy.gov.in). Candidates who are looking for Central Government jobs can make the online registration from 29.10.2021. The last date to apply online for Indian Navy sailor recruitment is 02.11.2021.
Before filling online application form, candidates once check their qualification i.e, educational qualification, age limit etc. as given in the notification. Indian Navy conducts written examination & Physical Fitness Test to select eligible candidates for the Sailor posts. Candidates who are passed the above said process, then they will be appointed at their required post with the pay scale of Rs. 14,600. More details of Jobs in Indian Navy Sailor job vacancy, careers, selection list, upcoming job notification, merit list, result etc. will be available on the official website. To scroll down to get more details of Indian Navy job vacancy. The Indian Navy Sailor recruitment notification link and online application link is given below.
- BSF Recruitment 2021, Apply 392 Group A, B & C vacancies @ bsf.gov.in
- NLC Recruitment 2021, 56 Industrial Trainee Vacancies, Apply Online @ nlcindia.in
- FCI Punjab Recruitment 2021 (New), Apply 860 Watchman Vacancies @ www.fci.gov.in
- HPCL Recruitment 2021, Project Associate & Other Vacancies, Apply Online @ www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Indian Navy – Nausena Bharti
Indian Navy is one of the Indian Armed forces, focuses naval side of India. It has been functioning since 1830. Headquarter of Indian Navy has been located in New Delhi until now. Nearly 80,000 staffs are working in the Nausena Bharti. Presently, they have 295 ships and 251 aircrafts for the defence purpose. In detail, they have one aircraft carrier, eight ship tanks, eleven destroyers, fifteen submarines and also 29 patrol vessels.
Details of Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date of the online application||29.10.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||02.11.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailor MR Vacancies
- Applicant should have passed Matriculation Examination from a recognized Board.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Candidate should be born between 01 Apr 2002 to 31 Mar 2005.
- Written Examination/ Physical Fitness Test.
- Apply Indian Navy Sailor MR recruitment through online mode.
How to apply online for Indian Navy Job Notification 2021
- Go to the official website “joinindiannavy.gov.in”
- Find the required notification.
- Click the notification and read the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility and last date for applying online.
- The online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.
Candidates are requested to visit the official website (joinindiannavy.gov.in) to get the details of Indian Navy job notification. The notification includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply Indian Navy Sailor recruitment process. Keep in contact with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | SSC Officers Posts | Total Vacancies 181 | Last Date 05.10.2021 | Download Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy invites online application from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. There are 181 vacancies will be filled by Join Indian Navy and these vacancies are assigned for Join Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs kindly make the online registration from 18.09.2021 . As per the Indian Navy Recruitment notification, online link will be received up to 05.10.2021.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification & Join Indian Navy Recruitment apply online link is available @ joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates who are seeking Engineering Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Join Indian Navy selection will be based on Shortlisting & SSB Interview and selected candidates will undergo training. More details of joinindiannavy.gov.in recruitment, Join Indian Navy new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Name||Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot & Other Posts|
|Training Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.09.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.10.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Observer, Pilot & Other Posts
- Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ BCA from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Join Indian Navy selection will be based on Shortlisting & SSB Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
You may visit Career page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|