Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | AA & SSR – Aug 2021 Batch | Nausena Bharti | Sailors Posts | Total Vacancies 2500 | Last Date 30.04.2021 | Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Notification @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried male candidates for enrolment as Sailors for AA & SSR in the August 2021 Batch. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Indian Navy Bharti 2021. As per the Nausena Bharti 2021 notification, overall 2500 vacancies are allocated for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2021. Aspirants who want to get defence jobs in Indian navy will make the online registration from 26.04.2021. Aspirants who have passed 10+2 from recognized board those candidates can apply to these Indian navy jobs 2021 via online on or before the last date 30.04.2021.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment notification and Indian Navy Recruitment apply online link is available in official website [www.joinindiannavy.gov.in]. Candidates who are seeking 12th pass jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examinations. Selected aspirants will undergo training for the course will commence in August 2021, with 09 weeks for AA and 22 weeks for SSR at INS Chilka. More details of www.joinindiannavy.gov.in recruitment, Indian navy admit card, jobs, upcoming Nausena Bharti notifications, Indian Navy vacancy, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming central govt jobs notification and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Indian Navy – Nausena Bharti
Indian Navy is one of the Indian Armed forces, focuses naval side of India. It has been functioning since 1830. Headquarter of Indian Navy has been located in New Delhi until now. Nearly 80,000 staffs are working in the Nausena Bharti. Presently, they have 295 ships and 251 aircrafts for the defence purpose. In detail, they have one aircraft carrier, eight ship tanks, eleven destroyers, fifteen submarines and also 29 patrol vessels.
Details of Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Stipend (During on Training)||Rs.14600 (p.m)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date to submit the online application||26.04.2021|
|Last date to submit the online application||30.04.2021|
You may visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Website to get more details about Indian Navy Sailors recruitment. Here you will get information of Sailors Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Navy Sailors Vacancy
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 Jul 2004.
- Check the notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examinations.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Check official notification, to get fee details.
How to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click “Current Events” find the advertisement for above said posts.
- India Navy Sailors notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click Here to Apply”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Tradesman Mate Post | 1159 Vacancies | Last Date: 07.03.2021 | Apply Online @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Join Indian Navy invites eligible candidates for the post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group ‘C’. Recently, it has announced recruitment notification [Ad.no: INCET-TMM 01/ 2021] for filling up 1159 vacancies through online mode. The starting date to apply online for Tradesman Mate post is 22.02.2021. Aspirant who are looking for Central Govt Jobs can use this opportunity and login to Join Indian Navy on or before 07.03.2021. Candidates should possess 10th pass are also be eligible to apply this Navy jobs. The selected candidates will be posted at anywhere in India and they get salary about Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900.
Join India Navy sort out the candidates through screening of application and written examination. The examination will be conducted by different states, in the online application form candidate should choose any three cities from the list. The date, time and venue of tests will be intimated through mobile phone number & e-mail id. Indian Navy will issue the admit card for the candidates who are successfully paid examination fees. The total number of vacancies are allotted into 710 for Eastern Naval Command, 324 for Western Naval Command and 125 for Southern Naval Command. More details of Join Indian Navy Login, selection list, syllabus, result etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Join Indian Navy|
|Advertisement No.||INCET-TMM 01/ 2021|
|Job Name||Tradesman Mate|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900|
|Starting date of the Application||22.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||07.03.2021|
Candidates are requested to visit the official website “joinindiannavy.gov.in” to get the details of Join Indian Navy Tradesman Mate recruitment 2021. Now you will get the details for the above post includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancies
- Applicant should pass 10th standard form a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- Check the notification for more details.
- Tradesman age limit should be between 18 and 25 years.
- Screening of Application/ Written Examination.
- Candidates should pay the Examination fee of Rs. 205 through online mode using Net Banking/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay/ Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates.
- The online registration opens from 22.02.2021 to 07.03.2021.
How to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- First go the official website “joinindiannavy.gov.in”
- Click Join Navy>> Ways to Join>> Civilian>> Tradesman Mate.
- Find the notification for Tradesman Mate.
- Click on New user and register yourself.
- Enter the details properly and finally click submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|