NIACL Recruitment 2019 | The New India Assurance AO Recruitment 2018-19. | Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists) Posts | Total Vacancies 312 | Last Date 26.12.2018 | Apply online @ newindia.co.in
NIACL Recruitment 2019: The New India Assurance Company Ltd. is going to fill up 312 vacancies at all over the country. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these vacancies. It invites online applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs can use this opportunity. As per the NIACL recruitment notification, these 312 vacancies are allocated for Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists) posts. Interested candidates can apply to this recruitment from 10.12.2018. NIACL recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. The last date to submit the online application is 26.12.2018.
Candidates should have possessed Graduation/ Post Graduation from recognized university. Applicants should have minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01.12.2018. Aspirants should submit online application only and have to pay requisite fee through online. NIACL will conduct preliminary examination, main examination and interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. NIACL Phase I online exam will be held on 30.01.2019 and phase II exam will be held on 02.03.2019. More details of NIACL jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, merit list, admit card/ hall ticket, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About New India Assurance
New India Assurance Company Ltd shortly NIACL is an insurance company owned by Government of India. It has been operating since 1919. Headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. It provides insurance such as health insurance, vehicle insurance, life insurance, etc. Presently, the company has 31 regional offices. At the same time, the company operates in 28 countries.
Details of NIACL Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||The New India Assurance Company Ltd.|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.12.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.12.2018|
|Phase I Online Examination||30.01.2019|
|Phase II Online Examination||02.03.2019|
You may visit NIACL Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
NIACL AO Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 312 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Discipline||No of Vacancy|
|Finance & Accounts||35|
Eligibility Criteria for NIACL Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists) Posts
- Candidates should have possessed Graduation/ Post Graduation from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01.12.2018.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NIACL will conduct preliminary examination, main examination and interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit online application only.
- Rs.600 for all candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment through online mode only.
How to apply NIACL AO Recruitment 2018-19
- Go to official website newindia.co.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Administrative Officers 2018” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|