NICPR Recruitment 2019 | Scientist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date 10.07.2019 | Apply Online @ www.nicpr.res.in
NICPR Recruitment 2019: ICMR- National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of various posts such as Scientist, Project Technical Officer and Multi-Tasking staff Posts. Totally 05 vacancies are allocated in the above said posts. It invites online application from the eligible candidates. Person who searches for jobs in Central Government can use this chance. Applicants can apply via online mode on or before the last date 10.07.2019.
NICPR recruitment 2019 notification and application format can be downloaded from the NICPR official website. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Matriculation or Equivalent/ Graduation/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D from the recognized board or university for this icmr recruitment 2019. Candidates must have attained the prescribed age limit required for this icmr Noida vacancy 2019. Candidates will be filtered on the basis of written test, shortlisting and interview. The place of posting will be at Noida (Uttar Pradesh).
Details of NICPR Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest NICPR notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||ICMR- National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Scientist, Project Technical Officer & Multi-Tasking staff|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||05|
|Job Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to send Application||10.07.2019|
Applications must be sent through the prescribed format given in the notification of latest job recruitment in NICPR 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Uttar Pradesh government jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for NICPR Notification 2019
NICPR is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Post||Salary||Vacancy|
|Scientist||Rs.54300/- to Rs.57660/-||02|
|Project Technical Officer||Rs.32000/-||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NICPR Scientist & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Matriculation or Equivalent/ Graduation/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D/ from the recognized board or university.
- Preference will be given to experienced candidates.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Scientist ‘B’||Not Exceeding 35 years|
|Scientist ‘C’||Not Exceeding 40 years|
|Project Technical Officer||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|Multi-Tasking staff||18 to 25 years|
- The selection will be based on shortlisting, written test and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode to the email address (email@example.com) given in the notification.
How to apply for NICPR Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nicpr.res.in
- Find the “Careers” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application format given in the notification and fill it with prescribed details in the form correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the required documents to the email address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Suitable candidates should send their application before the last date for the latest job openings in NICPR 2019. Please refer the official website for syllabus, call letter, written exam date, interview date, further updates, selection list of candidates, changes and upcoming vacancies in NICPR 2019.