Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 | Indian Railway | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 2590 | Last Date 31.10.2019 | Download NFR Apprentice Application Form @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019: Indian Railway – Northeast Frontier Railway invites applications from 10th/ ITI passed candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices Training under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2018-19 (Shortfall) in the trades Mechanist, Welder, Fitter, Carpenter, Diesel Mechanic, Painter, Electrician, Turner, Refrigerator and AC Mechanic, Lineman, Mason, Fitter Structural & etc. As per the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 notification, overall 2590 vacancies are allocated for NRF Apprentice recruitment 2019. Applicants who are seeking railway jobs those candidates can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 31.10.2019.
NFR Apprentice recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants should pass 10th/ ITI and should have attained the age limit (i.e.) 15 to 24 years. Northeast Frontier Railway will recruit the aspirants on merit list basis. After that selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will rejected. More details of NFR Apprentice recruitment for 2590 vacancy, upcoming NFR job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Indian Railway – Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.10.2019|
You may visit nfr.indianrailways.gov.in Website to get more details about NFR recruitment. Here you will get details of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the NFR notification, overall 2590 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Unit wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Unit||No of Vacancy|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS)||156|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||149|
Eligibility Criteria for www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Apprentice vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NRF recruitment process will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification to get address details.
How to apply Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Apprentice posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of NFR to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.