Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 4499 | Last Date 15.09.2020 | NFR Apprentice Recruitment Notification @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020: Indian Railway – Northeast Frontier Railway invites online applications from 10th/ ITI passed candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices Training under Apprentice Act 1961 in various trades. There 4499 vacancies are filled by NFR and these vacancies assigned for NFR Apprentice Vacancy. As per the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 notification, apply online link will be activated on 16.08.2020. Applicants who are seeking railway jobs those candidates can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 15.09.2020.
NFR Apprentice recruitment 2020 notification and Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment apply online link is available @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants should pass 10th/ ITI and should have attained the age limit (i.e.) 15 to 24 years. Northeast Frontier Railway will recruit the aspirants on merit list basis. After that selected candidates will be placed at following units/ workshops i.e. Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop, Alipurduar (APDJ), Rangiya (RNY), Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop, Tinsukia (TSK), NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN & Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS). More details of NFR Apprentice vacancy, upcoming NFR job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Railway – Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Assam, Bihar & West Bengal|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.09.2020|
You may visit nfr.indianrailways.gov.in Website to get more details about NFR recruitment. Here you will get details of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NF Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
- As per the NFR notification, overall 4499 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Unit wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Unit||No of Vacancy|
|Katihar (KIR)&TDH workshop||970|
|Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop||1302|
|NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN||539|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
Eligibility Criteria for NFR Apprentice vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NRF recruitment process will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click RRC, find the advertisement “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices over N.F.Railway for 2019-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Online application link is there on same page.Click on that Link.
- Enter you details and make the payment.
- Click submit button take the print of the online form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|