Oil India Recruitment 2020 | Superintending Engineer, SMO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 54 | Last Date 30.10.2020 | Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification @ www.oil-india.com
Oil India Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited invites online applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following Grade A, B & C posts i.e. Superintending Engineer, Manager, Superintending Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Officer, Physiotherapist & Confidential Secretary. As per the Oil India Limited Duliajan recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: EX RECT/2020/01], overall 54 vacancies are allotted for above said Oil India Vacancy and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Engineering jobs in central govt can apply to this recruitment from 01.10.2020 to 30.10.2020.
|Walk-In for 32 OIL Contractual Jobs|
Oil India Recruitment 2020 notification and Oil India Limited Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.oil-india.com. Applicant must have completed prescribed qualification & age limit. Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at any of the operational areas/offices of OIL. More details of Oil India Ltd vacancy, upcoming Oil India jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Oil India Limited
Oil India Limited shorty OIL is a public sector company under the control of Government of India. It is a hydrocarbon exploration and production company. OIL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of OIL is located at Duliajan in Assam. The main products of OIL are petroleum, natural gas and other petro-chemical products. Because of its performance, govt. of India gave the Navaratna Status to the organization.
Details of Oil India Officer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: EX RECT/2020/01|
|Job Name||Superintending Engineer, Manager, Superintending Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Officer, Physiotherapist & Confidential Secretary|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.10.2020|
You may visit www.oil-india.com Website to get more details about Oil India Limited recruitment. Here you will get information Officer Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Oil India Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the Oil India notification, overall 54 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Superintending Medical Officer||06|
|Senior Medical Officer||05||Rs.60000-180000|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Manager, SMO, Senior Officer & Other Vacancy
- Applicant must have possessed Engineering/ MD/ MS/ Degree/ MBBS/ MBA from recognized board university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Upper age limit should be between 27 years to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Oil India Recruitment process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC (NCL) and No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Online payment only will be accepted.
Steps to apply online for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website oil-india.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Officers in OIL”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly & make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Oil India Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Oil India Recruitment 2020 | Contractual Posts | Total Vacancies: 32 | Walk-Interview | Download Notification @ oil-india.com
Oil India Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector, announced new job notification (ADVERTISEMENT NO. ER/CONT/ADVT-03/2020) for the posts of Contractual Teacher, Contractual Paramedical Lab Technician, Contractual Nurse, Contractual Pharmacist, Contractual Nursing Tutor & Contractual Librarian cum Clerk at Field Headquarters, Duliajan. As per the notification, 32 vacancies are filled by Oil India. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness, who are seeking jobs in Assam. Applicants can download notification @ www.oil-india.com. Walk-In Interview will be held on 15, 21, 28th September & 05, 08, 13, 19 & 28th October, 2020.
The above said posts are on contractual basis, which may be extended as per the performance of candidates. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants should submit the relevant documents at the time of Interview as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Candidates working in government sector should apply through proper channel. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Selected candidate will be liable to be placed in any location as deemed fit by the competent authority. On the day of Interview, information furnished by the candidate will be verified from the original documents and only those candidates meeting the notified eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
Details of Oil India Limited Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Advertisement No|| ER/CONT/ADVT-02/2020|
|Job Name||Contractual Teacher, Contractual Paramedical Lab Technician, Contractual Nurse, Contractual Pharmacist, Contractual Nursing Tutor & Contractual Librarian cum Clerk|
|Walk-In Date||15, 21, 28th September & 05, 08, 13, 19 & 28th October, 2020|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of Oil India Nurse Jobs 2020:
- As per the notification, 32 vacancies are allocated for OIL Recruitment 2020.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Contractual Paramedical Lab Technician||04|
|Contractual Nursing Tutor||01|
|Contractual Librarian cum Clerk||01|
Eligibility Criteria for OIL Teacher Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should hold 10+2/ B.Sc/ M.Com/ M.A/ M.Sc/ B.Ed/ Bachelor Degree in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
|Contractual Paramedical Lab Technician, Contractual Nurse & Contractual Pharmacist||18-40 years|
- Selection will be based on Walk-In-Interview.
Steps to Download Application Form for Oil India Limited recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website @ www.oil-india.com
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement to know the eligibility criteria.
- And finally appear in the Walk-In Interview with prescribed documents.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Notice 1 | Notice 2|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|