RPF Recruitment 2019 | Indian Railways – Railway Protection Force (RPF & RPSF) | Constable, Tailor & Cobbler Posts | Total Vacancies 798 | Last Date 30.01.2019 | Apply online @ indianrailways.gov.in
RPF Recruitment 2019: Indian Railways invites online application from eligible male and female candidates. It is going to fill up 798 vacancies in RPF & RPSF. Apply online link for this RPF recruitment will be activated on 01.01.2019. As per the Indian Railways RPF recruitment notification, these 798 vacancies are allocated for Constable, Tailor & Cobbler posts. Applicants who are seeking defence jobs in Railway can use this chance. RPF recruitment notification pdf and online applications are available in official website. The last date to submit the application is 30.01.2019.
|Click here to Download RPF Constable Admit Card|
Aspirants who have waiting for their results of prescribed educational qualification need not to apply. Candidates should apply for one trade only. Candidates will be selected on the basis of CBT, PMT, PFT, Trade Test and DV. After that selected candidates will have to undergo a rigorous initial training in any one of the RPF/ RPSF training center. More details of RPF recruitment admit card, syllabus, exam date, result, notification pdf and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Railway Protection Force (RPF )
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) is a security force of India. RPF is responsible for the protection of Indian railway passengers, passenger area and railway property . It was raised in 1957, as well in this year enacted by the Parliament and Railway Security Force was renamed as Railway Protection Force.
Details of RPF Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Railway Protection Force|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Employment Notice No. Constable (Ancillary)/ RPF – 03/2018|
|Job Name||Constable, Tailor & Cobbler|
|Salary||Level 2 – Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200 & Level 3 – Rs.21,700 to 69,100|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.01.2019 (10.00 hrs)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.01.2019 (23.59 hrs)|
You may visit Indian Railways Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RPF/ RPSF Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Indian Railways allocates overall 798 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the trade||No of vacancy|
|Constable (Water carrier)||452|
|Tailor Gr. III||20|
|Cobbler Gr. III||22|
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Constable, Tailor & Cobbler Posts
- Contenders should have passed 10th/ Matric from recognized board.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age shall be between 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Trade Test and Document Verification.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ EXSM/ Female/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes candidates and Rs.500 for other aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment through either online or offline
How to apply Railway Protection Force Jobs 2019
- Go to official website rpfonlinereg.co.in.
- Find the advertisement for constable posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|