RPF Recruitment 2018 | Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force (RPF & RPSF) | Sub–Inspector & Constable | Total Vacancies 9739 | Last Date 30.06.2018 | Apply online @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
RPF Recruitment 2018: Ministry of Railways – Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force (RPF/RPSF) recently has released the recruitment notification to fill up 9739 vacancies for the post of Sub–Inspector & Constable. Candidates can apply to these posts through online mode on or before the last date 30.06.2018. Online Application link will be activated from 01.06.2018. Candidates kindly watch our page or official website regularly to get the apply online link. Online application and official notification is available in official website, you may visit official website.
RPF/RPSF invites applications from eligible male and female candidates. Each candidate shall fill only one application. Applications are to be submitted online through Indian Railway websites only. No other mode of submission could not be accepted. Vacancies are provisional, it may increase or decreased as per the actual requirements. Candidates who are waiting for the results of the final examinations for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and need not to apply. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification you may refer the official notification. Here information like eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and etc. are given below.
About Railway Protection Force (RPF )
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) is a security force of India. RPF is responsible for the protection of Indian railway passengers, passenger area and railway property . It was raised in 1957, as well in this year enacted by the Parliament and Railway Security Force was renamed as Railway Protection Force.
Details of RPF Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force (RPF/RPSF)|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Railway Jobs|
|Job Name||Sub – Inspector & Constable|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy Details of RPF SI & Constable Recruitment 2018
|Name of the post||No of vacancies (male)||No of vacancies (Female)|
|Sub – Inspector||819||301|
Eligibility Criteria for RPF SI & Constable Vacancies
- SSLC/Matric/Any degree from recognized board or university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Min Age||Max Age|
|Sub – Inspector||20||25|
|However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.|
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
Mode of Application
- Rs. 500/- for all candidates (Rs. 400/- refundable to candidates appear on CBT) and Rs. 250/- (Refundable) for SC/ST/Ex–Serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically Backward Class.
- Modification of online application charges Rs. 250/- (Non-refundable).
Mode of Payment
- Online – Net Banking/Debit card/Credit Card.
- Offline – through SBI Challan/Post Office Challan.
How to apply RPF SI & Constable Posts through Online
- Go to official website indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Link for Constable Recruitment & Link for Sub – inspector Recruitment” click on the link.
- To get the notification click “Notification in English” notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply enter your details correctly and make payment through online or offline.
- Finally click submit button and take the copy of application for your reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||01.06.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||30.06.2018|
|Last date for online payment||02.07.2018|
|Last date for offline payment||05.07.2018|