RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 | Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board | Investigator Posts | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date 23.02.2019 | Apply online @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board invite online application from young and talented candidates. It is going to recruit the 62 candidates for Investigator posts. Recently RSMSSB has released the recruitment advertisement for Investigator post. As per the RSMSSB recruitment notification, these 62 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Rajasthan Govt can use this chance. Interested aspirants can apply to this recruitment from 24.01.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 23.02.2019.
RSMSSB recruitment Rajasthan notification and online apply link is available in official website. Aspirants must have completed Bachelor Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. RSMSSB selection will be done on the basis of written exam. Selected aspirants will be placed anywhere in Rajasthan state. Contenders should submit online application only and pay the required fee through online. More details of RSMSSB vacancy list, syllabus, exam date, admit card, result, salary, previous year question, latest notifications and etc. are given in official website.
Details of RSMSSB Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24.01.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.02.2019|
You may visit RSMSSB official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Investigator Posts
- Aspirants must have completed Bachelor Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years old.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RSMSSB selection will be done on the basis of written exam.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit online application only.
- Rs.450 for UR/ Gen candidates and Rs.350 for OBC-NCL candidates.
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ PH aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- Aspirants will pay the required fee through online.
How to apply RSMSSB Rajasthan Govt Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Full Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of Investigator Exam 2019”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.