RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 | Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board | Investigator Posts | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date 23.02.2019 | Apply online @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board invite online application from young and talented candidates. It is going to recruit the 62 candidates for Investigator posts. Recently RSMSSB has released the recruitment advertisement for Investigator post. As per the RSMSSB recruitment notification, these 62 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Rajasthan Govt can use this chance. Interested aspirants can apply to this recruitment from 24.01.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 23.02.2019.
|Click here to download Admit Card for Agriculture Supervisor Posts|
RSMSSB recruitment Rajasthan notification and online apply link is available in official website. Aspirants must have completed Bachelor Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. RSMSSB selection will be done on the basis of written exam. Selected aspirants will be placed anywhere in Rajasthan state. Contenders should submit online application only and pay the required fee through online. More details of RSMSSB vacancy list, syllabus, exam date, admit card, result, salary, previous year question, latest notifications and etc. are given in official website.
Details of RSMSSB Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24.01.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.02.2019|
You may visit RSMSSB official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Investigator Posts
- Aspirants must have completed Bachelor Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years old.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RSMSSB selection will be done on the basis of written exam.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit online application only.
- Rs.450 for UR/ Gen candidates and Rs.350 for OBC-NCL candidates.
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ PH aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- Aspirants will pay the required fee through online.
How to apply RSMSSB Rajasthan Govt Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Full Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of Investigator Exam 2019”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 | Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board | Jr. Scientific Assistant Posts | Total 28 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in | Last Date 19th Feb 2019
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is inviting online applications for the recruitment of Junior Scientific Assistant job vacancy. Particularly, 28 vacancies are allotted for Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Scientific Assistant jobs. Eligible aspirants may submit their online registration form through RSMSSB official website on or before the last date of 19th February 2019. Applicants can download Jr. Scientific Assistant official job notification @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Candidates must have possessed B.Sc degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university/ institute. Aspirants must be between the ages of 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2019. The selection for above said post will be based on written examination. Deposit the prescribed application fee through online mode and submit online application form from 20.01.2019 to 19.02.2019 up to 12.00 Midnight. For more information about Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Details of RSMSSB Junior Scientific Assistant Job Vacancy Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Junior Scientific Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Department||No of Posts (Non-TSP Ares)|
|Total RSMSSB Job Vacancies||28|
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Recruitment for Junior Scientific Assistant Vacancy in Rajasthan 2019:
- B.Sc Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For General Candidates -> Rs. 450/-
- For OBC Candidates -> Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates -> Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ E Mitra Kiosk.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||20.01.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||19.02.2019 till 12.00 Midnight|
How to Apply for RSMSSB Latest Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to RSMSSB official website -> www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Recruitment Advertisement in the bottom of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Direct recruitment of Junior Scientific Assistant Exam 2019” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for RSMSSB Job Vacancy.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|