Rajswasthya Recruitment 2019 | National Heath Mission (NHM), Rajasthan | CHO Posts | Total Vacancies 2500 | Last Date 02.06.2019 | Apply online @ www.rajswasthya.nic.in
Rajswasthya Recruitment 2019: Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan invites online application from qualified aspirants. It is going to fill up 2500 vacancies in Rajasthan. As per the Rajswasthya recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Community Health Officers (CHO) Posts. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Rajasthan can use this Rajswasthya CHO recruitment opportunity. Eligible applicants can make the NRHM Rajasthan online registration from 22.05.2019. The last date for submission of Rajswasthya NRHM vacancy online application is 02.06.2019.
|Click here to download NHM Rajasthan (Rajswasthy) Admit Card 2019 for 2500 CHO Posts|
Rajswathya NRHM GNM recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Aspirants must have completed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM Course from recognized University. Candidates’ age limit should be 45 years. NHM Rajasthan will select the aspirants on the basis of written test. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Rajasthan State. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode only. More details of Rajswasthya NRHM vacancy, upcoming notices, NRHM Rajasthan salary, NHM job in Rajasthan, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Rajswasthya notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Rajswasthya NRHM Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Heath Mission (NHM), Rajasthan|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.05.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.06.2019|
This page explains the eligibility criteria for CHO posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. You may go Rajswasthya website to get more details about NHM Rajasthan recruitment. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajswasthya Community Health Officers (CHO) Posts
- Aspirants must have completed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM Course from recognized University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants should have minimum 2 years relevant work experience in Health Sector.
- Candidates age limit should be 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NHM Rajasthan will select the aspirants on the basis of written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- Online payment only will be accepted.
How to apply Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website rajswasthya.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for Rajswasthya CHO posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NHM RAJASTHAN APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|RAJSWASTHYA NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above CHO eligibility, those candidates can apply to this Rajaswasthya NRHM Vacancy easily. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in NHM Rajasthan job 2019. For more accurate information about this Rajswasthya job notification, check their official website.