NLU Delhi Admit Card 2020 (Out) | All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) | B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D | AILET Exam Date: 26.09.2020 | AILET Admit Card 2020 Download @ nludelhi.ac.in
NLU Delhi Admit Card 2020: National Law University Delhi has released the NLU Delhi Admit Card 2020 on 16.09.2020 for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) via AILET login @ nludelhi.ac.in/ nationallawuniversitydelhi.in/ailet. NLU Delhi has planned to conduct the AILET 2020 CBT examination on 26.09.2020 (11.00 am to 12.30 pm) for admission to B.A.LL.B (Hons.), LL.M. & Ph.D. Programmes. Candidates who have applied for this NTA AILET 2020 Exam and eagerly waiting to write an examination kindly get your NLU Delhi Admit Card from official website (nludelhi.ac.in) by using NLU Delhi Login or AILET Login.
AILET 2020 exam date, time and venue are given in the NLU Delhi call letter. As per the AILET Exam notification, there are various seats are allocated for to B.A.LL.B (Hons.), LL.M. & Ph.D. Programmes. NLU Delhi will conduct the NTA AILET 2020 Exam via computer based test mode at various centers throughout the country. The NLU Delhi/ NTA will not send any separate communication to any candidate; therefore, all candidates/parents are advised to keep visiting the University websites i.e. https://nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, www.nludelhi.ac.in for the latest updates related to the AILET 2020. More details of NLU Delhi admit card/ AILET 2020 hall ticket, AILET syllabus, nludelhi.ac.in admit card 2020, exam date, cut off marks, merit list, result, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in NLU Delhi website.
Details of AILET 2020 Admit Card
|Organization Name||National Law University Delhi – National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)|
|Name of the Course||B.A.LL.B (Hons.), LL.M. & Ph.D. Programmes|
|Exam Type||Online Examination (CBT)|
|AILET 2020 Exam date||26.09.2020 (11.00 am to 12.30 pm)|
|Status of AILET Admit Card||Available Now|
|Official Website||nludelhi.ac.in/ nationallawuniversitydelhi.in/ailet|
You may visit nludelhi.ac.in to get more details about NLU Delhi admit card. Here you can get information like AILET hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
NLU Delhi Entrance Test (AILET) Scheme
- B.A.LL.B (Hons: The AILET has 150 Multiple Choice Questions for 150 marks that must be attempted within 1 hour 30 minutes. The AILET has sections on English, General Knowledge, Basic Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude. There will be Negative Marking in AILET 2020-21.
- LL.M. Programme: The AILET has 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 150 marks that must be attempted within 1 hour 30 minutes. The broad syllabus for 150 MCQ will be from all major subject of law like Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Law of Contract, Jurisprudence, Law of Tort and International Law etc. There will be Negative Marking in AILET 2020-21.
- Ph.D. Programme: The AILET has 100 Multiple Choice Questions for 100 marks that must be attempted within 1 hour 30 minutes. 50% of the questions for the entrance test shall be relating to Research Methodology and the remaining 50% shall be from different areas of law i.e. all major subject of law like Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Law of Contract, Jurisprudence, Law of Tort, Corporate Law and International Law etc. There will be Negative Marking in AILET 2020-21.
Steps to Download AILET Admit Card/ NLU Delhi Hall Ticket 2020
- Go to official website nationallawuniversitydelhi.in/ailet.
- Find the AILET 2020 Admit Card link, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your AILET login.
- After that click print hall ticket button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|AILET EXAM NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|AILET ADMIT CARD LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|