RRB Recruitment 2019 | Indian Railways – Railway Recruitment Boards | JE & Superintendent Posts | Total Vacancies 13487 | Last Date 31.01.2019 | Apply online @ RRBs Website
RRB Recruitment 2019: Indian Railways – Railway Recruitment Boards is going to fill up 13487 vacancies at all over the country. It is going to recruit the young and talented aspirants for following posts JE, JE (IT), DMS & CMA. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in railway can use this chance. It invites online application from qualified candidates. RRB online registration will be started from 02.01.2019 and it will be ended on 31.01.2019. Applicants can make the online registration at official website of RRB by using RRB login. Railway recruitment Board apply online link and notification is available in official website.
Applicants should submit online application only and make the payment through either online or offline. The final submission of online application is 07.02.2019. Applicants must have possessed Diploma/ Engineering/ B.Sc./ PGDCA/ BCA in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Contenders must have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. RRBs selection will be based on Two stage Computer Based Test (CBT), Document Verification and Medical Examination. After that selected candidates will be placed at anyone of the RRBs location. More details of RRB recruitment admit card, result, upcoming notices, jobs, merit list, exam date and etc., will be updated on official website of RRBs.
Details of RRB Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Boards|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Cen No.03/ 2018|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer & Superintendent|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Opening date for online registration||02.01.2019|
|Last date for online registration||31.01.2019|
|Payment through offline||04.02.2019|
|Payment through online||05.02.2019|
|Final Submission of applications||07.02.2019|
You may visit Indian Railways Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RRB Vacancy Details
- Railway Recruitment Board allocates overall 13,487 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (IT)||29|
|Depot Material Superintendent||227|
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant||387|
Candidates are advised to visit the official website to apply online submission.
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Junior Engineer & Superintendent Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed Diploma/ Engineering/ B.Sc./ PGDCA/ BCA in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants age limit should be 18 to 33 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RRB selection will be based on Two stage Computer Based Test (CBT), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates (Rs.400 shall be refunded on appearing in 1st stage of CBT).
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ Transgender/ Minorities/ EBC candidates (Rs.250 shall be refunded on appearing in 1st stage of CBT).
Mode of Payment
- You should deposit the fee amount through either online (Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking/ UPI) or offline (SBI/ Post Office Challan).
How to apply Railway Recruitment Board Jobs 2019
- Go to official website of RRBs.
- Find the notification “Cen No.03/ 2018” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
RRB Recruitment 2018 | Railway Recruitment Board – Job Notification for Group-D Posts | Total Vacancies 62907 | Last Date: 31.03.2018
RRB Recruitment: Railway Recruitment Board has published an official website for Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates. The Recruitment Board is planning to fill up with 62907 vacancies in the post of Group-D vacancies. Applicants who are eager to work in Indian Railway they can utilize this good opportunity. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the online application form on or before the last date 31st March 2018 Only.
In this post, We are provide the District Office RRB job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about RRB Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of RRB Group D Railway Recruitment
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)/Indian Railway
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Group-D
Total Vacancies: 62907
Job Location: Across India
RRB Recruitment 2018 RRB-wise Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Latest Railway Recruitment Group-D Posts
- 10th/ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 31 yrs as on 01.07.2018
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
|UR/OBC Male||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of payment
- Online(Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
- Offline (SBI Challan/Post Office)
How to Apply Online for RRB Recruitment
- Go to official website and then notification page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online/offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates for RRB Group D Exam 2018
|Stating date for submission of online application||10.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||31.03.2018|
|Tentative First stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||April/May 2018|