Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 | CMP & Paramedical Posts | Total Vacancies 128 | Interview date 01.07.2020 to 08.07.2020 | Northern Railway Paramedical Notification @ www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway is going to conduct the Walk-in-interview for engagement of 128 candidates for COVID Isolation Ward in Northern Railway Central Hospital New Delhi on contract basis and these aspirants will be recruited for CMP Specialist, CMP (GDMO), Nurse, Multipurpose Hospital Assistant, Housekeeping Assistant & Hospital Assistant posts. According to the Northern Railway Recruitment notification [No. 752E/Contract/COVID/NRCH/2020], walk in interview will be held from 01.07.2020 to 08.07.2020. Aspirants who are searching Railway jobs can use this Northern Railway Paramedical Staff Vacancies.
Engagement of Doctors, Para medical & supporting staff would be on contract basis initially for a period of three months. Selection will be based on Document verification, Walk-in/ Online/ Interview & Medical Examination. Selected candidates will be appointed at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Northern railway Notification & RRC NR Recruitment application form is available @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in. More details of Northern Railway vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About RRC Northern Railway (NR)
Indian Railways is a state-owned railway company. It is one of the largest employer in the world with its count of employees and the area covered by across India. There are openings in various categories, Indian Railways Hiring many people to fill the vacancies in each categories from different state. The head office of the company is located at Delhi. The Ministry of Railways, Undertaking by Government of India and operates the complete network of Railways in India. This is the third largest railway network and being with highest railway junction in the world. The different zones in Indian Railway are again split in to divisions that being takes the control of corresponding railways stations arrival under the divisions.
Details of Northern Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt/ Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||No. 752E/Contract/COVID/NRCH/2020|
|Job Name||CMP Specialist, CMP (GDMO), Nurse, Multipurpose Hospital Assistant, Housekeeping Assistant & Hospital Assistant|
|Job Location||NRCH New Delhi|
|Walk in Interview date||01.07.2020 to 08.07.2020|
Before attend the interview, candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the official notice very carefully. Here you will get information of CMP & Paramedical Staff Vacancies like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RRC Northern Railway Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 128 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Multipurpose Hospital Assistant||30||Rs.18000|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway CMP & Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- CMP Specialist: MBBS Degree.
- CMP (GDMO): MBBS Degree/ Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in concerned subject.
- Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing or Certificate as Registered Nurse/ GNM.
- Multipurpose Hospital, Assistant Housekeeping Assistant & Hospital Assistant: 10th Std or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Selection will be based on Document verification , Walk-in/ Online/ Interview & Medical Examination.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
How to apply Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click “News & Recruitment Info” find the advertisement “752E CMP/CORP/GAZ/CH/20”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up RRC NR Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NR Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 | Senior Resident (SR) & Refractionist Posts | 23 Vacancies | Interview Date 10.06.2020 | Download RRC NR Application Form @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway is one of the Railway zones of India and the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways, which invites eligible applicants for the post of Senior Resident (SR) under Senior Residency Scheme in a tenure/ contractual basis. Northern Railway recruitment 2020 new job notification has announced Advt .No. NRCH/SR/2020/002 for SR posts and Letter No. 974-E/10/Refractionist/2020-21/DSBFC for Refractionist posts. Overall 23 vacancies were allotted for this Northern Railway Jobs. Interested aspirants with eligibility can appear for the Walk-in-Interview. Applicants can download application form @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 10.06.2020.
Date and Time of Walk-in-Interview of RRC Delhi job vacancy is specified against each specialty. Applicants should carry relevant documents along with the application form during interview for verification. Also, they should have their original certificates with them and it should be submitted before the interview committee. Applicants are allowed for interview only after verifying their documents. Candidates must have a valid registration with Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Delhi Medical Council (DMC)/ State Medical Council. Selection process will be based on Interview/ Viva Voice. Incomplete application form will be rejected summarily. Applicants should reach Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi in a due date for the interview.
Details of RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell – Northern Region|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Advt .No. NRCH/SR/2020/002 and Letter No. 974-E/10/Refractionist/2020-21/DSBFC|
|Designation||Senior Resident (SR) & Refractionist|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Job Seekers, who are searching job in Medical Field can use this chance. For more updates like this, you should follow our daily recruitment site regularly. Here you will get Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to download application form regarding the post are given below.
NR Vacancy 2020 in Detail:
|Senior Residents (SR)||22|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Delhi Career Posts:
- Applicants should pursue 10+2, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Check advertisement for more Details about qualification and experience.
- Refer RRC NR Vacancy notification.
- Selection process will be based on Walk-in-Interview.
- Applicants with required eligibility can attend the Interview at given venue.
Steps to Apply for Northern Railway Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Pick ‘News & Recruitment Info‘ from the menu bar & select “Recruitment Info” from the drop-down.
- Find & choose 974-E/10/Refractionist/2020-21/DSBFC and Advt.No.NRCH/SR/2020/002 notifications.
- Read it carefully and check the eligibility your criteria.
- Download the application form & attend the Interview at above said venue.