Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 | CMP Doctors, Staff Nurse & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 78 | Walk in Interview date 07.04.2020 | RRC NR Recruitment Notification @ www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway is going to conduct the Walk-in-Interview on 07.04.2020 at 10.00 am onwards for engagement of CMP Doctors and Full Time Para Medical Staff i.e. Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Lab Technician, OTA & HA to work on re-engagement/ contract basis over Delhi Division Northern Railway under Divisional Hospital of Delhi Division on temporary Basis. According to the RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 notification [939-E/CPM-2020/P-9(gaz) and 939-E/PMS-2020/P-10], overall 78 vacancies are allocated for CMP Doctors & Paramedical Staff posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Railway those candidates may attend the interview on prescribed date.
This engagement is purely on contract basis for three months only. Walk in Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for CMP doctors & Paramedical Staff post and Interview may be conducted through electronic media if required. Candidates who have shortlisted in Northern Railway recruitment process those candidates will be appointed at Divisional Hospital of Delhi. Applicants should pass 10th/ B.Sc./ MBBS/ Diploma and should have attained prescribed age limit. RRC Northern Railway recruitment notification is available @ www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in. More details of RRC NR recruitment, upcoming Northern Railway Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About RRC Northern Railway (NR)
Indian Railways is a state-owned railway company. It is one of the largest employer in the world with its count of employees and the area covered by across India. There are openings in various categories, Indian Railways Hiring many people to fill the vacancies in each categories from different state. The head office of the company is located at Delhi. The Ministry of Railways, Undertaking by Government of India and operates the complete network of Railways in India. This is the third largest railway network and being with highest railway junction in the world. The different zones in Indian Railway are again split in to divisions that being takes the control of corresponding railways stations arrival under the divisions.
Details of RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Job Type||Railway jobs|
|Advertisement Number||939-E/CPM-2020/P-9(gaz) and 939-E/PMS-2020/P-10|
|Job Name||CMP Doctors, Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Lab Technician, OTA & HA|
|Job Location||Divisional Hospital of Delhi|
|Walk in Interview date||07.04.2020|
Here you will get information of CMP Doctors, Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Lab Technician, OTA & HA Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RRC NR Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 78 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway CMP Doctors & Paramedical Staff Vacancy
- CMP Doctors: MBBS Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma Degree.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM Course.
- Radiographer: Diploma in Radiographer/ Science graduate with Diploma in Radiographer.
- Lab Technician: Sc. with Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Diploma in Medical LAB.
- OTA & HA: 10th pass/ Certificate course in Dressing.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- CMP Doctors: 53 years
- Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years
- Lab Technician, OTA & HA: 18 to 33 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Walk in Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for CMP doctors & Paramedical Staff posts.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below.
- Interview may be conducted through electronic media if required.
|07.04.2020||10.00 am onwards||Committee Hall (vichar), Divisional Railway Managers Office, State Entry Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110055|
How to apply Northern Railway Delhi Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment Info” find the advertisement “Walk in Interview of CPM Doctors & Walk in Interview-Para Medical Staff”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CMP Doctor | Paramedical Staff|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 | Senior Resident (SR) Posts | 22 Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview Date: 17.03.2020 & 18.03.2020 | Download RRC NR Application @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: NORTHERN RAILWAY is one of the Railway zones of India and the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways, which invites eligible applicants for the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme in a tenure basis. Northern Railway has announced new job notification (Advt .No.NRCH/SR/2020/001) for SR posts. Overall 22 vacancies are announced by Northern Railway. Interested aspirants with eligibility can appear for the Walk-in-Interview. Applicants can download application form @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in. The Walk-in- Interview held on 17.03.2020 & 18.03.2020.
Date and Time of Walk-in-Interview is specified against each specialty. Applicants should carry relevant documents along with the application form during interview for verification. Also, they should have their original certificates with them and it should be submitted before the interview committee. Applicants are allowed for interview only after verifying their documents. Candidates must have a valid registration with Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Delhi Medical Council (DMC)/ State Medical Council. Selection process will be based on Interview. Incomplete application form will be rejected summarily. Applicants should reach Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi in a due date for the interview.
Details of RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||NORTHERN RAILWAY|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Advt .No.NRCH/SR/2020/001|
|Job Name||Senior Resident|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||17.03.2020 & 18.03.2020.|
Job Seekers, who are searching job in Medical Field can use this chance. For more updates like this, you should follow our dailyrecruitment site regularly. Here you will get Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to download application form regarding the post are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NR Senior Resident Vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should pursue Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- Check advertisement for more Details about qualification and experience.
- Minimum age limit is 40 years & Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Selection process will be based on Walk-in-Interview.
- Applicants with required eligibility can attend the Interview at given venue.
|17.03.2020 & 18.03.2020||8.30 AM||Auditorium ,1st Floor , Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi|
How to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website @ indianrailways.gov.in
- Click ‘Recruitment Info‘ given in the home page.
- Also check the (Advt.No.NRCH/SR/2020/001) for the above posts.
- Read it carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form & attend the Interview at above said venue.