Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 | Ministerial, Carpenter, Painter & Various Posts | Total 83 Vacancies | Apply @ www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in | Last Date 29.06.2018
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018: Northern Railway has declared latest notification for the recruitment of Ministerial, Carpenter, Painter and Various Posts. Totally, 83 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Northern Railway has invites offline application from retired railway employee in department of Civil Engg. This is the best opportunities for the railway job hunters. Candidates are advised to apply offline application mode. Eligible candidates can send the prescribed format along with required documents through offline mode on or before the last date 29.06.2018.
Interested candidates download the notification from northern railway official website. Read the notification and check your eligibility for this post to apply offline application. Filled application form received after the last date will be rejected. Don’t wait till the last date to apply. Incomplete applications & application received after the last date will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
About RRC Northern Railway
Indian Railways is a state-owned railway company. It is one of the largest employer in the world with its count of employees and the area covered by across India. There are openings in various categories, Indian Railways Hiring many people to fill the vacancies in each categories from different state. The head office of the company is located at Delhi. The Ministry of Railways, Undertaking by Government of India and operates the complete network of Railways in India. This is the third largest railway network and being with highest railway junction in the world. The different zones in Indian Railway are again split in to divisions that being takes the control of corresponding railways stations arrival under the divisions.
Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Employment Category||Railway Job/Central Government|
|Job Location||Delhi, India.|
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Notification 2018:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Retired Railway employee only eligible for above said posts (Employee should not have retired under LARSGESS/Voluntarily, compulsorily retired or removed/terminated etc.).
- Medical Fitness
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode-By Registered post
Senior Personnel Officer/Engg., Northern Railway, Headquarters Office, Baroda House, New Delhi.
How to apply for Northern Railway Delhi Division Jobs 2018:
- Go to official website -> nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the correct notification and read it to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates take print out of application and fill all details correctly.
- Attach necessary document and pass port size photo with self-attested.
- Finally send your application form through registered post to given address till the last date.
|Last date for submission of offline application||29.06.2018|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 – Job Notification for Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 3162 | Last date 27.01.2018
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: Northern Railways has released a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Apprentice. As per Job Notification, It has Released about 3162 Vacancies. This is fantastic news for those all Job seekers searching Railway Jobs opportunity to the make their future safe and secure. Aspirants can apply to this notification through Online mode on before the last date 27.01.2018
Interested and Eligible candidates may refer the official notification to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment. In this post, We are shared other information like Northern Railway job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more.
Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Northern Railway
Organization Type: Central Government Jobs
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Total no. of Vacancies: 3162
Job Location: New Delhi
Eligibility criteria of Apprentice Vacancies
- Must have 10th/12th /ITI or Its equivalent from a recognized institute/university.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years as on 27.01.2018.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Career page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application.
|Starting date for submission of application||28.12.2017|
|Closing date for submission of application||27.01.2018|