Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC NR) | JE, Technician & Patwari Posts | Total Vacancies 50 | Last Date 12.02.2019 | Download NR Application Form @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell – Northern Railway invites offline applications from retired railway employees. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for JE, Technician & Patwari Posts. As per the notification, NR allocates overall 50 vacancies for this recruitment. Applicants who want to get Railway jobs in central govt can use this chance. Interested and eligible candidates should send the filled application form to prescribed address. Northern railway recruitment notification and application form is available in official website. The last date for receipt of the application is 12.02.2019.
The scheme for re-engagement of retired Railway Employees of civil Engg. Deptt. is valid up to 01.12.2019. Applicants must be Retired Railway Employees. Candidate age limit should not exceed 64 years. Northern railway may select the candidates on the basis of interview. After that selected applicants will engage on Headquarter office of Northern Railway, Baroda House, New Delhi. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of upcoming Northern railway vacancies, latest jobs, northern railway vacancy 2019, merit list, selection list, result and etc. are given in official website.
About RRC Northern Railway (NR)
Indian Railways is a state-owned railway company. It is one of the largest employer in the world with its count of employees and the area covered by across India. There are openings in various categories, Indian Railways Hiring many people to fill the vacancies in each categories from different state. The head office of the company is located at Delhi. The Ministry of Railways, Undertaking by Government of India and operates the complete network of Railways in India. This is the third largest railway network and being with highest railway junction in the world. The different zones in Indian Railway are again split in to divisions that being takes the control of corresponding railways stations arrival under the divisions.
Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – Northern Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Job Name||JE, Technician & Patwari|
|Job Location||Headquarter office of Northern Railway, Baroda House, New Delhi|
|last date for receipt of the application||12.02.2019|
You may visit NR Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Northern Railway Vacancy 2019 Details
- As per the notification northern railway allocates particularly 50 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway JE, Technician & Patwari vacancies
- Applicants must be Retired Railway Employees.
- Check Advertisement for essential qualification.
- Candidate age limit should not exceed 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on their performance in interview.
- Offline applications only will be accepted.
- Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to following address
Single Window Cell/Personnel Branch of Baroda House, Head Quarter Office
Room No. 345 Personnel Department, 3rd floor, Annexe 1 Building, Baroda House New Delhi
How to apply Northern Railway Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said post, click on the advertisement notification will open.
- Read the notification and check your eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up the application correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell – Northern Railway (RRC-NR) | Apprentices Posts | Total 1092 Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in | Last Date 31st Jan 2019
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell-Northern Railway (RRC-NR) has issued notice for the recruitment of Apprentices job vacancy in various Divisions/ Units/ Workshops over Northern Railway. As per Northern Railway job Notification No. RRC/NR/02/2018/Apprentice Act, particularly 1092 vacancies are allotted for this apprentices training. Interested and desirous aspirants can apply for engagement of apprentices through online application mode on or before the last date of 31.01.2019. All candidates may download official apprentice notification from RRC-NR official website of www.rrcnr.org.
Candidates should have passed in ITI in related trade or its equivalent educational qualification. All candidates must have attained the prescribed age limits and age relaxation. The apprentices selection will be made on through interview. Only shortlisted aspirants are called for interview. Finally, selected candidates will be trained at various Divisions/ Units/ Workshops over Northern Railway. Submit online application form between 31st December 2018 to 31st January 2019. For more information about northern railway Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Details of Northern Railway Job Vacancy Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Northern Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||1092|
|Advertisement No||Notice No. RRC/NR/02/2018/Apprentice Act|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
Educational Qualification &
- ITI/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Merit List.
- Check more details of selection process in official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||31.12.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||31.01.2019|
|Expected Date of Display of Merit||15.02.2019 to 15.03.2019|
How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Apprentices Posts:
- Go to Northern Railway official website -> www.rrcnr.org.
- Find the correct notification “Engagement of 1092 Apprentices (shortfall slots of the Notification No. RRC/NR 03/2017/Apprentice Act) under the Apprentices Act 1961 over Northern Railway” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for northern railway apprentices post.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Nursing Supdt (Staff Nurse), Clerk & Various Posts | Total 164 Job Vacancies | Download Notification & Application Form @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in | Last Date 25th Jan 2019
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019: Northern Railway has announced new recruitment notification for the posts of Nursing Supdt. (Staff Nurse), Dietician, Pharmacist, Technician, Speech Therapist, Audiologist, Radiographer, Health Inspector, Lab Asstt II, Cook Mate, Physiotherapist and Clerk. There are 164 vacancies are allotted for above said jobs. Offline applications are invited from Retired Para Medical Staff in Northern Railway Central Hospital New Delhi. Eligible retired para medical staff may send your prescribed application form to given below postal address till the last date of 25th January 2019.
Above said posts are based on purely contract basis and selected candidates shall be posted at overall jurisdiction of Northern Railway Central Hospital New Delhi. All persons should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limits. Download official notification and application from northern railway official website. The last date for receipt of application is 25.01.2019. For more information about Northern Railway Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Details of Northern Railway Central Hospital Job Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Supdt (Staff Nurse), Dietician, Pharmacist, Technician, Speech Therapist, Audiologist, Radiographer, Health Inspector, Lab Asstt II, Cook Mate, Physiotherapist and Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||164|
|Job Location||Northern Railway Central Hospital, Basant Lane, New Delhi|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Delhi Division Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Nursing Supdt. (Staff Nurse)||102|
|O T Technician||11|
|Lab Asstt II||03|
|Total Job Vacancies||164|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Job Vacancy 2019:
- Check details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 25.01.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 64 years 06 months.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
Room No. 26 in Northern Railway Central Hospital, Basant Lane, New Delhi.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||25.01.2019|
How to Apply for Northern Railway Clerk, Nurse, Technician & Various Job Vacancies in Delhi 2019:
- Go to northern railway official website -> indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.