SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2020 | 207 Vacancies | Senior Resident, Junior Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship Posts | Last Date 06.01.2020 | Apply Online @ www.sgpgi.ac.in
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2020: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGIMS) has advertised a recruitment announcement regarding job notification for the post of Senior Resident (SR), Junior Resident (JR) and Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF). There are nearly 207 jobs are allotted for this SGPGIMS Lucknow Vacancy 2020. Candidates who are looking for UP government jobs can use this chance. It invites online application from the qualified Indian nationals. Interested can apply online through SGPGI official website @ www.sgpgi.ac.in before the last date on 06.01.2020. Applicants should submit SGPGIMS Jobs 2020 online application form receipt on 10.01.2020 via courier or post. Apply online link & official notification of SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2020 are available on its official website.
Selection process will be on the basis of performance of applicants for from the result of entrance examination. Applicants should possess MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ MSc/ PhD degree from a recognized university/ institute & must have a MCI/ DCI registration. Condenser should apply only online mode, no other modes of application shall be accepted. Finally selected applicants will be placed on Uttar Pradesh under Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science i.e., SGPGIMS Latest vacancies. Aspirant are requested to check the career web portal frequently for getting more information related to SGPGIMS Lucknow recruitment 2020 jobs, vacancy, salary, exam date, exam pattern, admit card, merit list, result, syllabus, etc.
Details about SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGIMS)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. I-44 /Acad/81/2019-20|
|Designation||Senior Resident (SR), Junior Resident (JR) & Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF)|
|Work Location||Lucknow, UP|
|Closure Date for Online Application||06.01.2020 (5 pm)|
|Last Date for Submission Offline Application||10.01.2020|
To get the latest information regarding SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2020 job notification and other related government jobs as we as private sector jobs stay tuned to daily recruitment site. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more information related to SGPGIMS SR & Other recruitment jobs notification, upcoming career job opportunities and recruitment result, admit card, selection list, and so on.
SGPGI Latest Vacancies 2020 Details:
|Senior Resident (SR)||192|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF)||09|
|Junior Resident (JR)||06|
|Totally, 207 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for SGPGIMS Careers:
Please refer SGPGIMS Lucknow official notification for further updates and upcoming notification, eligibility criteria regarding direct recruitment, prescribed educational qualification, age limit, salary, job vacancy, application mode, last date, fee, selection/recruitment process & other criteria.
- MD/ MS/ MBBS/ DNB/ MSC/ PhD Degree must be from an MCI/ DCI recognized program in the related fields.
- Upper age limit for eligibility of Senior Residents is 37 years & Junior Resident (Non Academic) is 30 years as on 31.12.2019.
- Based on the information filled by candidates online their suitability for appearing in the entrance examination will be assessed.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer advertisement (if any applicable).
- Interested should apply online through SGPGIMS Lucknow official website @ http://www.sgpgi.ac.in and submit the receipt of their online application form via courier or speed post before the last date.
- The duly filled in application form should be enveloped as “Application for entrance exam of SR (HS)/ Senior Demonstrator/ PDF” and “Application for Senior Resident for Apex Trauma Centre” along with advertisement number to the below address,
Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow – 226 014
Steps to Apply Online for SGPGIMS Jobs Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://www.sgpgi.ac.in”.
- Pick the “Apply Online: SR (HS)/Sr. Demonstrator/PDF for Jan 2020” from the home page.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Select “Online Submission” from the top & choose “Register & Pay Online” or “Online Application Form” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGIMS) Recruitment 2020 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2019 | 53 Vacancies | Senior Resident, Junior Residents Posts | Walk-In Date 22 & 23 Oct, 2019 | Download Notification @ www.sgpgi.ac.in
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2019: Currently, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGIMS) has 53 career job opportunities. They invite an application for the post of Senior Resident & Junior Resident. They scheduled to conduct the walk in interview on 22.10.2019 & 23.10.2019. Qualified candidates may attend this walk-in interview at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. These 53 SR/JR SGPGIMS jobs are for various departments such as emergency medicine, Trauma Surgery and so on. You can download this walk-in notification & application form on the official website @ www.sgpgi.ac.in. Interested & qualified candidates should report on time on the scheduled date with related documents.
Candidates possessing MD/ MS/ MBBS Degree under certain specifications such as General Surgery & Orthopedics can apply. The candidates who have already completed three years of Senior Residency and one year of Junior Residency may not be considered for appointment. Candidates have to bring a copy of bio-data, original certificates and self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates and recent passport sized photograph while attending the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Finally shortlisted will be placed as on short term appointment for a period of 89 days or joining of the candidate through regular selection.
Details about SGPGIMS Lucknow Latest Job Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science|
|Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Senior Resident, Junior Residents|
|Work Location||Lucknow, UP|
|Walk-In Date||22.10.2019 & 23.10.2019|
|Reporting Time||10.30 AM & 3.00 PM|
We are helping the people to attain their desired Government jobs in Tamil Nadu or any other state as well as Private jobs from various places. Stay connected with daily recruitment to get more related information like SGPGIMS Syllabus, SGPGIMS Admit Cards, SGPGIMS Results, Upcoming SGPGIMS Vacancies & etc.
SGPGIMS Lucknow Current Job Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
|Senior Resident (SR)||42|
|Junior Residents (JR)||11|
|Totally, 53 Job Openings|
SGPGI Emergency Career Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age, relaxation & reservation, application procedure & other criteria refer SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment Notification.
- MD/MS Degree must be from an MCI recognized program in respect of Senior Residents (Hospital Service).
- MBBS (including completion of Internship) degree recognized by MCI.
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years (For Senior Residents) & 30 Years (For Junior Resident) as on the date of interview.
- Charge of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only) will be applicable.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Offline mode (Bank Draft in favor of “Director, SGPGIMS, Academic Account” payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch, Lucknow).
- Offline mode, interested candidates can download the application form & walk in to the Emergency Department & Other related departments.
- Walk in Interview.
- Check more details of SGPGIMS Lucknow recruitment selection process in official job advertisement given below.
|Walk-In Date||Walk-In Time||Walk-In Address|
|22.10.2019||3.00 PM||Office of Emergency Medicine|
|23.10.2019||10.30 AM||Apex Trauma Centre, Vrindavan Yojna, Raebareli Road, Lucknow. 226012|
Steps to Attend & Download SGPGIMS UP Recent Walk-In Interview Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.sgpgi.ac.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment” from the home page.
- Find and choose the “Walk-In-Interview: Post: Senior/Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Short Term: Dept: Apex Trauma Centre Date of Interview: 23rd Oct 2019” and “Walk-In-Interview: Post: SR (HS) Short Term: Dept: Emergency Medicine Date of Interview: 22nd Oct 2019”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.