SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2019 | 53 Vacancies | Senior Resident, Junior Residents Posts | Walk-In Date 22 & 23 Oct, 2019 | Download Notification @ www.sgpgi.ac.in
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2019: Currently, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGIMS) has 53 career job opportunities. They invite an application for the post of Senior Resident & Junior Resident. They scheduled to conduct the walk in interview on 22.10.2019 & 23.10.2019. Qualified candidates may attend this walk-in interview at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. These 53 SR/JR SGPGIMS jobs are for various departments such as emergency medicine, Trauma Surgery and so on. You can download this walk-in notification & application form on the official website @ www.sgpgi.ac.in. Interested & qualified candidates should report on time on the scheduled date with related documents.
Candidates possessing MD/ MS/ MBBS Degree under certain specifications such as General Surgery & Orthopedics can apply. The candidates who have already completed three years of Senior Residency and one year of Junior Residency may not be considered for appointment. Candidates have to bring a copy of bio-data, original certificates and self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates and recent passport sized photograph while attending the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Finally shortlisted will be placed as on short term appointment for a period of 89 days or joining of the candidate through regular selection.
Details about SGPGIMS Lucknow Latest Job Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science|
|Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Senior Resident, Junior Residents|
|Work Location||Lucknow, UP|
|Walk-In Date||22.10.2019 & 23.10.2019|
|Reporting Time||10.30 AM & 3.00 PM|
We are helping the people to attain their desired Government jobs in Tamil Nadu or any other state as well as Private jobs from various places. Stay connected with daily recruitment to get more related information like SGPGIMS Syllabus, SGPGIMS Admit Cards, SGPGIMS Results, Upcoming SGPGIMS Vacancies & etc.
SGPGIMS Lucknow Current Job Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
|Senior Resident (SR)||42|
|Junior Residents (JR)||11|
|Totally, 53 Job Openings|
SGPGI Emergency Career Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age, relaxation & reservation, application procedure & other criteria refer Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science Official Recruitment Notification.
- MD/MS Degree must be from an MCI recognized program in respect of Senior Residents (Hospital Service).
- MBBS (including completion of Internship) degree recognized by MCI.
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years (For Senior Residents) & 30 Years (For Junior Resident) as on the date of interview.
- Charge of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only) will be applicable.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Offline mode (Bank Draft in favor of “Director, SGPGIMS, Academic Account” payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch, Lucknow).
- Offline mode, interested candidates can download the application form & walk in to the Emergency Department & Other related departments.
- Walk in Interview.
- Check more details of SGPGIMS Lucknow selection process in official job advertisement given below.
|Walk-In Date||Walk-In Time||Walk-In Address|
|22.10.2019||3.00 PM||Office of Emergency Medicine|
|23.10.2019||10.30 AM||Apex Trauma Centre, Vrindavan Yojna, Raebareli Road, Lucknow. 226012|
Steps to Attend & Download SGPGIMS UP Recent Walk-In Interview Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.sgpgi.ac.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment” from the home page.
- Find and choose the “Walk-In-Interview: Post: Senior/Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Short Term: Dept: Apex Trauma Centre Date of Interview: 23rd Oct 2019” and “Walk-In-Interview: Post: SR (HS) Short Term: Dept: Emergency Medicine Date of Interview: 22nd Oct 2019”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.