South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 19 | Scouts and Guides quota | Group ‘C’ & Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date 03.07.2018 | Apply @ www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 19: South Central Railway recently announced the 2018 – 19 notification for the post of Group ‘C’ & Erstwhile Group ‘D’ in Scouts and Guides quota. As per the notification, particularly 14 vacancies allotted for above said posts. Candidates can apply to these posts through offline mode on or before the last date 03.07.2018. Application form and official notification is available in employment news. You may download it from employment notice.
Applications are invited from who fulfill the eligibility criteria for above said posts. Candidates may send the filled application form to given postal address before the last date ends. Last Date of receipt of applications for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of B) Himachal Pradesh, Andamanand Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and etc. is 18.07.2018. The application should be in English or Hindi language, filled by the applicant in his or her own handwriting in English/Hindi language only. You may refer the notification to get more details about recruitment, here you can get details about eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and etc.
Details of South Central Railway Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||South Central Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Group ‘C’ & Erstwhile Group ‘D’|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy Details of South Central Railway Group C & D Post
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Erstwhile Group ‘D’||12|
Eligibility Criteria for SCR Scouts and Guides quota Vacancies
- 10th/12th/ITI in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute.
- Should Have Scout Member of Scout organisation in 5 years.
- Check the notification to get more details about educational qualification.
- Age limit for Group ‘C’ post is 18 to 30 years and for Group ‘D’ is 18 to 33 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Marks on Certificate
- Rs 500 for UR/OBC and Rs 250 for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-service man/Womens/ minorities and economically backward classes.
- Rs.400 is refundable for UR/OBC and Rs 250 for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-service man/Womens/ minorities and economically backward classes who appear on Written Exam.
Mode of Payment
- Offline – by Indian Postal Order (IPO) from any Post Office/Demand Draft (any Nationalized bank, drawn in favour of FA & CAO South Central Railway Secunderabad and payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad)
Mode of Application
- Offline – by Ordinary Post
- Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Office of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, South Central Railway, Secunderabad – 500 025, Telangana.
How to apply South Central Railway Group ‘C’ & Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Posts
- Go to the official website scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the advertisement in employment news.
- Check your eligibility for above said posts.
- Download the form from employment news and fill up the correctly.
- Send it to the given postal address along with DD/IPO.
|Last date of receipt of application||03.07.2018|
|Last date of receipt of application for candidates who are in the Assam, Meghalaya, ArunachalPradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim,Jammu and Kashmir and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of B) Himachal Pradesh, Andamanand Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep etc.||18.07.2018|