SPMCIL Recruitment 2019 | 23 Vacancies | Technical Operation, Technical Support & Technical Control Posts | Last Date Within 31.07.2019 | Download Application Form @ spmcil.com
SPMCIL Recruitment 2019: Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd (SPMCIL) updated a career for Technical Officers under various disciplines & departments. Applications are invited only from the Citizen of India through online mode of registration. SPMCIL now providing 23 job opportunities for Engineering professions. Candidates who are interested to apply for technical officer recruitment can submit their online registration before the last date 31.07.2019 up to evening 5.30 pm.
Candidates are selected on the base of the Online Examination merit list of score. Those candidates who are shortlisted in online test are appearing for the Interview after the document verification. You can download e-admit card around 10-15 days before the examination. Candidates are not allowed to apply for more than one post because of online examination will be conducted on single day for all the mentioned posts. SPMCIL will officially publish all the relevant details about technical officer exam regarding date, time, center on their website.
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited shortly called as SPMCIL is a government of India enterprise established for printing currencies. SPMCIL has been functioning since 2006. Headquarter of SPMCIL has been located in New Delhi until now. SPMCIL produces products such as security papers, printing currency and bank notes, passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps and minting coins. Presently, SPMCIL has four mints, four currency/security presses and a paper mill. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Mini-Ratna status.
Description of SPMCIL Latest Jobs Notification, 2019:
|Board of Organization||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Pay scale||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000|
|Closing Date for Submission||31.07.2019 (till 5:30 PM)|
Stay connected with Daily Recruitment. Here you can get more details of SPMCIL upcoming Career updates etc.
Technical Officer of SPMCIL Vacancies in Detail:
|Categories||Disciplines||No. of. Positions|
|Technical Support||Ink Factory /Lab/ QA/ QC/Control||4|
we will notice you shortly regarding SPMCIL technical officer exam date, online exam admit card, syllabus, previous year exam paper & patterns and results without fail once it published officially.
SPMCIL Eligibility Criteria for Online Examination of Technical Officer:
Interested candidates can apply via online once you’re crossed their criteria level such as Qualification, Experience, Age limit & Terms of Conditions etc.
- B Tech or BE in Printing Technology/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Pulp & Paper/ Civil.
- M. Sc. in Chemistry.
- Confirm officially for apt information.
- He/ She should be 30 years old.
- 5 years of relaxation for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD (Unreserved), 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST) and 13 years for PWD (OBC) minimum 40% disability candidates.
- Check SPMCIL official notification for more clearance.
- Online Examination.
- Document Verification / Interview.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Rs. 400 (Four hundred only) for General and OBC including Ex-Serviceman candidates.
- Rs. 100 (One hundred only) for SC/ ST/ PWD Categories.
- Check Official Advertisement for more details.
- Online Mode by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
- Online Mode.
Steps for SPMCIL Technical Officer Online Form of Registration/ Application:
- Go to the official “http://www.spmcil.com” link.
- Select “Discover SPMCIL” from the menu bar.
- And choose “Careers” from the dropdown.
- Click on “View Details” from the “Recruitment for the posts of Technical-Operations ,Support and Control(Advt.No.02/2019-OP)”.
- Read the notification twice for better understanding.
- At last, click “Online Application Form” on Careers page.
- In order to make a registration select “Click here for New Registration”.
- Once registered you can apply for your desired post.
|ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|