SSC CGL Syllabus 2021 | Combined Graduate Level Examination | Assistant, AAO, ASO & Other Posts | Total vacancies 6506 | Tier I Exam Date: 29.05.2021 to 07.06.2021 | Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus/ Exam Pattern @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Syllabus 2021: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier 1 on 29.05.2021 to 07.06.2021 for recruitment of Assistant Audit officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Assistant/ Superintendent, Divisional Accountant, Junior Statistical Officer, Tax Assistant & other posts. Now SSC has released the SSC CGL Syllabus 2021/ SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus @ ssc.nic.in. Recently it has published the recruitment notification on 29.12.2020 and online process is undergoing. Applicants who have applied SSC CGL Recruitment posts and eagerly waiting to write the SSC CGL exam those candidates may get the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Syllabus & Exam Pattern @ ssc.nic.in.
As per the SSC CGL recruitment notification, totally 6506 vacancies are allocated for Assistant, AAO, ASO & Other Posts. There are many candidates are applying for SSC CGL vacancy. Aspirants who have cleared the Tier I Exam those candidates are only eligible for further recruitment process i.e. Tier 2, Tier 3 & Tier 4. SSC will conduct the Tier 1 exam for 100 marks and subject wise syllabus topics are given below. Selected candidates will be appointed at Across India. More Details of SSC CGL admit card release date, result, merit list, SSC CGL books, previous year question papers and etc. are available in official website.
Details of SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2021
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Job Name||Assistant Audit officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Assistant/ Superintendent, Divisional Accountant, Junior Statistical Officer, Tax Assistant & other|
|CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||29.05.2021 to 07.06.2021|
|Syllabus SSC CGL Status||Available Now|
You may visit ssc.nic.in official website to get detailed SSC Syllabus PDF. This page explains topic wise syllabus, marks details are and how to download SSC CGL syllabus pdf/ exam pattern. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern/ Exam Scheme 2021
Syllabus for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Syllabus
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, 15 decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, etc.
- General Awareness: Test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity and Scientific Research, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle & etc.
- English Comprehension: The questions in Parts A, B, & D will be of a level commensurate with the essential qualification viz. Graduation and questions in Part-C will be of 10th standard level.
- General Engineering (Mechanical): Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Properties of Pure Substances, 1st Law of Thermodynamics, 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, Air standard Cycles for IC Engines, IC Engine Performance, IC Engines Combustion, IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication, Rankine cycle of System, Boilers etc.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Syllabus
- Paper-I (Quantitative Abilities): Computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle & etc.
- Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension): Knowledge of English Language and will be based on spot the error, fill in 21 the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/ detecting misspelled words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/ passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/ indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
- Paper-III (Statistics): Collection, Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data, Measures of Central Tendency, Measures of Dispersion, Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis, Correlation and Regression, Random Variable and Probability Distributions, Sampling Theory & etc.
- Paper-IV (General Studies-Finance and Economics): Finance and Accounts, Economics and Governance, Indian Economy, Economic Reforms in India, Money and Banking, Role of Information Technology in Governance & Etc.
How to Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2021 Pdf/ SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus 2021
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the syllabus link for SSC CGL posts, click on the link.
- SSC syllabus page will open click on the post.
- Syllabus will display on the screen, you may download it.
|SSC CGL SYLLABUS PDF||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|