SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 | Staff Selection Commission | Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam | Last Date 05.06.2018 | Apply online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018: Staff Selection Commission recently has released the notification for Combined Graduate level examination 2018 for the post of Asst. Audit Officer, Assistant & Various Vacancies. Candidates apply to this exam through online mode on or before the last date 05.06.2018 (Date Extended). Online application for this examination is available in official website of SSC. You may visit official website to get the online application.
SSC invites applications to fill up various vacancies in various departments through CGL examination. Eligible candidates who have interest in central govt. jobs can apply to this exam before the last date ends. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification you may refer the notification. Here we can provide information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and etc.
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. Staff Selection Commission is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR). SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now. The main role of Staff selection commission is to recruit staffs for the central government under various departments, ministries and also subordinate offices.
Details of SSC-CGL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Name: Asst. Audit Officer, Assistant & Various Vacancies
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Post Details of SSC CGL Exam 2018
|Name of the Post||Department|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service|
|Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/Departments/ Organisations|
|Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Inspector, (Central Excise)||CBEC|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBEC|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under CAG|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation.|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG|
|Auditor||Offices under CGDA|
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres.|
|Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Upper Division Clerks||Dte. Gen Border Road Organisation (MoD)|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2018
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/CA/MBA in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum age 30 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Tier 1 & Tier 2 Exam (Computer Based Exam)
- Tier 3 Exam (Descriptive Paper Test)
- Skill Test
Mode of Application
- Rs 100/– for all candidates except Women/SC/ST/EX-Serviceman.
Mode of Payment
- Online – SBI net Banking/Visa/Maestro Credit card/Maestro Debit card.
- Offline – SBI Challan
How to apply SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018
- Go to Official website ssc.nic.in
- Click “Notices” find the advertisement “Notice – Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018” click “ click here” Notification will be opened.
- Read it carefully and check eligibility.
- Back to the page click “Apply” click “click here to apply” next page will be opened.
- If you are new user, you can make new registration then you can continue to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Click submit button and take the print of the application for your reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||05.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||05.06.2018|
|Last date for payment through SBI challan||07.06.2018|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||25.07.2018 – 20.08.2018|