TN ICDS Recruitment 2018 | Block Coordinators, Project Asst. & Various Posts | Total 149 Vacancies | Download Tamil Nadu Anganwadi Recruitment Application form @ www.icds.tn.nic.in | Last Date 18.06.2018
TN ICDS Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Integrated Child Development Service shortly ICDS (SW & NMP DEPT.) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Block Coordinator, Project Assistant, District Coordinator, Office Messenger/Peon & Various Vacancies at State Level, District Level and Block Level on contract basis. Totally, 149 Vacancies are allotted for the Posts. Eligible candidates can send their prescribed format of application along with copies of necessary testimonials/certificates through registered post/Speed post to given office address.
Interested candidates download the notification from TN ICDS official website @ www.icds.tn.nic.in. Read the advertisement carefully & check your eligibility for this recruitment to apply offline Mode on or before the last date of 18.06.2018. Application received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Click: TN Govt Jobs Whatsapp Alert
Details of TN ICDS Notification 2018:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS), Social Welfare & Nutritions Meal Programme Dept. (SW & NMP)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job / Tamil Nadu State|
|Job Location||Chennai Dt., Dindugul Dt., Nilgiris Dt., Villupuram Dt. & Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of TN ICDS Recruitment 2018:
|Blocks/Units||Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|STATE PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT (SPMU)||Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, Health and Nutrition, Financial Management, Capacity building & BCC & Procurement||05||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Project Associate||01||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Secretarial Assistant / Data entry operator (DEO)||02||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Office Messenger / Peons||02||Rs. 8,000/- or as per respective state wages act|
|DISTRICT LEVEL HELP DESK (DLHD’S)||District co-ordinators||05||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Project Assistants||05||Rs. 18,000/-|
|BLOCK LEVEL HELP DESK (BLHD’S)||Block Coordinators||64||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Project Assistants||64||Rs. 15,000/-|
Eligibility criteria for ICDS Tamilnadu Latest Vacancies:
- 10th Pass or Fail/PG degree/Diploma/B.Tech/B.E/ITCS/CA/CMA (CWA)/MBA from recognized board/university/institute.
- Candidates expertise knowledge in MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Able to read and write in English and ability to converse in local language.
- Typing skills – Higher Grade level (Tamil and English).
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode-By Registered Post/Speed post.
Director cum Mission Director, Integrated Child Development Project Schemes, No.6, Pammal Nalla thambi Street, M.G.R. Road, Taramani, Chennai-113.
How to apply for ICDS-Anganwadi Notification 2018:
- Go to official website i.e. www.icds.tn.nic.in.
- Find the correct notification in the home page -> Hiring of Manpower @ State Level / District Level / Block Level for POSHAN Abhiyaan (National Nutrition Mission) Tamil Nadu State.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Take print out of offline application form and fill all required details.
- Attach necessary certificates/documents duly self-attested.
- Finally send the application to given address till the last date.
|Last date for submission of offline application||18.06.2018 till 05.45. PM|