Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019 | Jr. QAO, Jr. Investigator, UDC, QAO & Accountant Posts | Total Vacancies 23 | Last Date 31.10.2019 & 04.11.2019 | Download Ministry of Textiles Application Form @ textilescommittee.nic.in
Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019: Textiles Committee – Ministry of Textiles invites offline applications in the prescribed format from qualified candidates. Currently it has 23 opening in all over the country. These vacancies are allocated for Junior Quality Assurance Officer, Junior Investigator, Upper Division Clerk, Quality Assurance Officer & Accountant posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs should send the filled application form to Secretary, Textiles Committee. The last date for receipt of the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2019 application is 31.10.2019 (Jr. QAO, JR. Investigator & UDC) and 04.11.2019 (QAO & Accountant).
Textiles Committee job 2019 notification pdf & application format is available @ textilescommittee.nic.in. Applicants should possess Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ M.Com and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on test/ interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Textiles Committee recruitment vacancy, upcoming Ministry of Textiles jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Textiles Committee – Ministry of Textiles|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Quality Assurance Officer, Junior Investigator, Upper Division Clerk, Quality Assurance Officer & Accountant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application (Jr. QAO, JR. Investigator & UDC)||31.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of application (QAO & Accountant)||04.11.2019|
You may visit textilescommittee.nic.in Website to get more details about this Textiles Committee Jobs 2019. Here you will get details of Jr. QAO (Lab), Jr. Investigator, UDC, QAO & Accountant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Textiles Committee Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 23 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Junior Quality Assurance Officer||05||Rs.29,200-Rs.92,300|
|Upper Division Clerk||01||Rs.25,500-Rs.81,100|
|Quality Assurance Officer||15||Rs.35,400- Rs.1,12,400|
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. QAO (Lab), Jr. Investigator, UDC, QAO & Accountant Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ M.Com from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Junior Quality Assurance Officer||19 to 25|
|Junior Investigator||22 to 28|
|Upper Division Clerk||19 to 25|
|Quality Assurance Officer||25 years & 21 to 27 years|
|Accountant||25 to 30 years|
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by post
Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025
Steps to download Application form and Notification pdf for Textiles Committee Jobs 2019
- Go to official website textilescommittee.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of QAO ( EP&QA), QAO (Lab) & Accountant and Recruitment of Jr QAO (Lab), Jr. Investigator & UDC in Textiles Committee”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Textiles Committee to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.