TNRD Ariyalur Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total 25 Vacancies | Apply @ www.ariyalur.tn.nic.in | Last Date 11.04.2018
TNRD Ariyalur Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Department of Rural Development and Panjayat Raj shortly TNRD has invited offline applications for Panchayat Secretaries post in Ariyalur district. Totally, 25 vacancies are allotted for Panchayat Secretaries post in the zones like Aandimadam, T-palur, Jayakondam, Sendhurai, Thirumanoor and Ariyalur. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Panchayat Secretary Job in ariyalur district may apply via offline on or before the last date of 11.04.2018 (05.45 PM).
Interested candidates download the notification in ariyalur district official website @ www.ariyalur.tn.nic.in. Read the notification and check your eligibility for this post to apply offline. Filled application form received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Ariyalur Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 25
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Ariyalur, Tamil nadu
Vacancy Details for Panjayat Secretaries in Ariyalur District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Ariyalur Recruitment 2018:
- 10th or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|30 years as on 01.07.2018.|
|SC/ST/MBC/BC||35 years as on 01.07.2018.|
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Register Post/In person.
- Candidates should check zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Ariyalur Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> www.ariyalur.tn.nic.in.
- Find correct notifications -> Applications are invited for the post of Panchayat Secretaries (Under what’s New) in the home page.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download pdf copy of Application Form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents and check once.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||11.04.2018 till 05.45 p.m|