TNRD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretary Posts | Total 42 Vacancies | Apply @ www.pudukkottai.tn.nic.in | Last Date 10.04.2018
TNRD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department shortly TNRD has invited offline applications for Village Panchayat Secretaries post in Pudukkottai district. Totally, 42 vacancies are allotted for Panchayat Secretaries post in the Zones of Annavasal, Arimalamai, Kunrandarkovil, Ponnamaravathi, Pudukkottai, Thirumayam, Aranthangi, Gandarvakkottai, Karambakkudi, Manamelkudi and Thiruvarankulam. Eligible candidates may apply for TNRD Pudukkottai Recruitment via offline mode on or before the last date of 10.04.2018 (05.45 p.m.).
Interested candidates download the notification from TNRD Pudukkottai District official website. Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility for this post. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 42
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for Panjayat Secretaries in Pudukkottai District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have passed 10th/ equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General|| 18 years
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Pudukkottai Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> www.pudukkottai.tn.nic.in.
- Find correct notifications in the home page -> Panchayat Secretary Recruitment (under: Whats New) and open it.
- Read the notification / instructions carefully and check your eligibility for these vacancies.
- Take print out of the application form and fill your details correctly
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Finally send your application form to given postal address on or before the last date of 10.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form|| 10.04.2018 (05.45 PM)
Click here to download Application Form & Official Notification>>