TRB Recruitment | TN TRB Notification for Assistant Professors/ Assistant Professors (Pre-Law) Posts | Total 186 Vacancies | Apply Online @ TRB Official Website | Last Date 06th Aug 2018
TRB Recruitment 2018: Teacher Recruitment Board popularly named as TRB has rolled out new employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors/ Assistant Professors (Pre-Law) posts. Particularly, 186 vacancies are allotted for 143 vacancies of Assistant Professors position and 43 vacancies of Assistant Professors (Pre-Law) position. The job location is Government Law Colleges, Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates can submit their application form through online mode on or before the last date (06.08.2018). Online application form will be activated from 23.07.2018 to 06.08.2018 @ www.trb.tn.nic.in.
|Click here to download TRB hall ticket for Assistant Professors/ Assistant Professors (Pre-Law) posts|
Teacher Recruitment Board will conduct two stages of selection process viz., written examination and Interview. The question paper for all the posts and subjects will only be in English Language. Hall Ticket, Date and Venue of the Written Examination will be notified later in the TRB official website. Also download TRB syllabus 2018 from official Website. All applicants should have to pay exam fee through online mode by internet banking/credit card/debit card/wallet and other mode of payment like, Demand Draft/ Postal Order etc. will not be accepted. To get upcoming recruitment daily bookmark this page.
NOTE: TRB has released written exam schedule for 186 Assistant Professors/ Assistant Professors (Pre-Law) posts on their official website and click here to download the TRB Exam Schedule 2018.
Details of TRB Notification 2018-19:
|Organization Name||Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professors/Assistant Professors (Pre-Law)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of TN TRB Advertisement:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|BACK LOG VACANCIES|
|Assistant Professor (Pre-Law)||12|
|Assistant Professor (Pre-Law)||31|
Eligibility Criteria for Teacher Recruitment Board Vacancies:
TN TRB Educational Qualification
- Master’s Degree/Ph.D./National Eligibility Test (NET)/Accredited Test /Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Age Limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification.
TRB Selection Process
- Written Competitive Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For SC/SCA/ST and Differently Abled candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For Others: Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-By Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Wallet.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||23.07.2018|
|Ending Date for Submission of Online Application Form||06.08.2018 till 11.59 PM|
How to apply online registration for TRB Exam 2018-19:
- Candidates go to official website of -> www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Find the correct notification in the home page -> Direct Recruitment of Assistant Professors / Assistant Professors (PRE-LAW) in Government LAW Colleges – 2017 – 2018.
- Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility.
- Fill all details of online application form and make a payment via online mode.
- Finally, submit your application form through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|