TRB Recruitment 2020 | Lectures Posts | Total Vacancies 1060 | Last Date 12.02.2020 | Apply online @ trb.tn.nic.in
TRB Recruitment 2020: Teachers Recruitment Board is going to recruit 1060 aspirants for Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges. It invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently TN TRB has announced the recruitment advertisement [Notification No.14/2019] for above said Lecturer posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu can make the online registration @ trb.tn.nic.in. Commencement of online application for lecturer posts is 22.01.2020 and last date for submission of online application is 12.02.2020.
|Click here to donwload TN TRB Annual Planner 2020-2021|
|Click here to get TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus 2020|
TN TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online link is available @ trb.tn.nic.in. Applicants should hold Engineering/ Master Degree and age limit should be 57 years for Lecturers. Tamilnadu TRB selection will be based on computer based examination. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Tamilnadu. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of TN Teachers Recruitment Board recruitment vacancy, upcoming TRB jobs notices, TRB Polytechnic exam, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TN TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No.14/2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.02.2020|
You may visit trb.tn.nic.in Website to get more details about TRB recruitment. Here you will get information of Lectures Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Lectures Posts
- Lecturers: Aspirants should hold Engineering/ Master Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 57 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TN TRB selection will be based on Computer Based Examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for all candidates and Rs.300 for SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card).
Steps to apply TN Teachers Recruitment Board Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to official website trb.tn.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges for the year 2017-18 – Notification”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION (LECTURER)||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM