UPPSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 200 | Last Date 04.06.2020 | UPPSC Notification @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2020 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2020 for selection of suitable candidates for Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer, Sub Registrar, District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Audit Officer, CDPO & Other Posts. Recently UPPSC has published the recruitment notification [ADVT. NO. : A-1/E-1/2020] on 21.04.2020 to fill up 200 vacancies in UP state. It invites online application from qualified candidates. As per the UPPSC Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for above said UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020. Applicants who want get jobs in Uttar Pradesh govt can make the online registration from 21.04.2020. The last date for submission of online application is
21.05.2020 -04.06.2020 (Extended).
Applicants must have completed Degree/ Law Degree/ PG Degree in concerned discipline from recognized university. Applicants must have completed Engineering age limit should be 21 years to 40 years. UPPSC PCS recruitment 2020 apply online and UPPSC notification is available in official website (www.uppsc.up.nic.in). Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode on or before 02.06.2020. UPPSC may select the aspirants on test/ interview basis. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Uttar Pradesh state. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment vacancy, upcoming UPPSC Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. NO. : A-1/E-1/2020|
|Exam Name||Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2020 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2020|
|Job Name||Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer, Sub Registrar, District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Audit Officer, CDPO & Other|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for online Registration||21.04.2020|
|Last date for payment|
|Last Date for online Registration|
You may visit www.uppsc.up.nic.in Website to get more details about UPPSC 2020 recruitment. Here you will get information of ACF/ RFO, CDPO & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC ACF/ RFO, Sub Registrar, CDPO & Other Vacancy
- Applicants must have completed Degree/ Law Degree/ PG Degree in concerned discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 years to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPPSC may select the aspirants on test/ interview
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.125 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC candidates and Rs.65 for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates.
- Rs.25 for PH aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “A-1/E-1/2020 , 21/04/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to make UPPSC Online Registration
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|