UPPSC Recruitment 2019 | Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission | 48 Vacancies | Assistant Engineer, Professor, Lecturer & Other Posts | Last Date Within 24.10.2019 | Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Application Form @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the full form for UPPSC, has currently released an advertisement notification regarding job recruitment for various posts such as Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer, Lecturer, Principal, Medical Officer, Professor. Uttar Pradesh PSC invites an online application from the eligible candidates. UPPSC contains 48 vacancies for the above said positions all over India. Interested candidates can apply this UPPSC recruitment on or before the last date 24.10.2019. You can download the UPPSC recruitment official notification and online application registration link on the UPPSC careers @ uppsc.up.nic.in.
|Click here to apply UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019|
Applicants who are seeking for State Government Jobs can apply now on UPPSC online registration. The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and deposit your application fee payment before 21.10.2019. Applicants must fulfill their desired and essential qualification. The knowledge of Hindi is essential for applying these posts. Selection would be on the base of Screening Test & Interview. Visit UPPSC recruitment 2019 official website for vacancy details, admit card, syllabus, result, cut off marks, mains exam paper, exam date, exam pattern, selection list, age limit, latest news etc.
Details of Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant, Professor, Lecturer & Various Job Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. 2/2019-20|
|Designation||Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer, Lecturer, Principal, Medical Officer, Professor|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Closure Date for Submission of Online Application||24.10.2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||21.10.2019|
To get more details about UPPSC recruitment details & future updates watch daily recruitment site. We are also providing Central & State Government Jobs under Railway, Defence, Court, Engineering and Private Jobs etc.
uppsc.up.nic.in Assistant Engineer, Professor & Various Posts Job Vacancy 2019 in Detail:
|Position Category||No. Of. Positions|
|Totally, 48 Job Openings|
UPPSC Lecturer & Other Career Jobs Opportunity Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection process, application fee & apply mode, last date, vacancy, experience, etc. refer Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Notification.
- Bachelor’s degree, Degree in Civil Engineering, Degree in Ayurveda, Post- Graduate qualification, PhD from any recognized Institution University established under law in India or a degree declared by the Government as equivalent
- Refer advertisement.
- 02 to 12 years of experience in the related fields.
- Working knowledge of Hindi, English, Urdu or Arabic or Persian and Sanskrit
- Research work and publication of original papers and books
- Screening Test (Objective Type)
- Charge of Rs. 105 (Rupees One Hundred and Five Only) will be applicable for Unreserved, OBC.
- Charge of Rs. 65 (Rupees Sixty Five Only) will be applicable for SC, ST & for Handicapped, Rs. 25 (Rupees Twenty Five Only).
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters, Ex-Serviceman and Women are needed to pay the fee according to the original category mentioned above.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode.
- Online mode only.
Steps to Apply & Download UPPSC Online Registration/Application Form & Notification for Lecturers, Medical Officers and Various Job Advertisement 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://uppsc.up.nic.in”.
- Pick the “All Notifications/Advertisements” from the side menu bar.
- Find the “ No. 2/2019-20 dated on 24.09.2019” and click “View Advertisement”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Apply” to apply online for desired positions.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled applications.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 | Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission | Assistant Professor Posts | Total Vacancies 424 | Last Date 23.09.2019 | Apply online @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission currently has 424 vacancies in Medical Education Department U.P. (Allopathy). Recently it has released the recruitment notification [01/2019-2020] to fill up these UPPSC 2019 vacancy. It invites online application from qualified candidates. As per the www.uppsc.up.nic.in Recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Assistant Professor posts in various Specialties like Anesthesiology, General Medicine, Radio diagnosis, Orthopedics, Pediatrics & etc. Applicants who want get jobs in Uttar Pradesh govt can make the online registration from 26.08.2019 to 23.09.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 26.09.2019.
UPPSC Assistant Professor recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available in official website (www.uppsc.up.nic.in). Applicants must have completed M.S/ M/D or equivalent and age limit should be 26 years to 40 years. UPPSC may select the aspirants on interview basis. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Uttar Pradesh state. Online mode applications only will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment vacancy, upcoming UPPSC Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.uppsc.up.nic.in Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. [01/2019-2020]|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Medical Education Deptt. U.P. (Allopathy)|
|Starting Date for online Registration and Payment||26.08.2019|
|Last Date for online Registration and Payment||23.09.2019|
|Last Date for Final Submission of online application||26.09.2019|
You may visit www.uppsc.up.nic.in Website to get more details about UPPSC 2019 recruitment. Here you will get information of Assistant Professor vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC 2019 Assistant Professor Vacancy
- Applicants must have completed M.S/ M.D or equivalent from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 26 years to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPPSC may select the aspirants on interview.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.105 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.65 for SC/ ST candidates.
- Rs.25 for PH aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply www.uppsc.up.nic.in 2019 Recruitment
- Go to official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Online Application for Advt. No. [ 01/2019-2020 , 26/08/2019 ]’under Direct Recruitment.’”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of UPPSC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.