UPPSC Recruitment 2019 | Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission | Programmer & Computer Operator Posts | Total Vacancies 16 | Last Date 28.04.2019 | Apply online @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to fill up 16 vacancies at various departments of Uttar Pradesh. Recently UPPSC has published recruitment advertisement for following posts Programmer & Computer Operator. As per the notification, these 16 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who want to get jobs in Uttar Pradesh government can use this opportunity. Interested applicants can apply to this UPPSC recruitment through online. The last date for submission of online application form is 28.04.2019.
UPPSC online apply link and notification 2019 is available in official website. UPPSC may conduct written test & interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected aspirants will be engaged on anywhere in UP state. Candidates must have completed prescribed age limit and educational qualification. Contenders may submit online application only no other modes of application will be accepted. More details of UPPSC upcoming notification, latest jobs, upcoming advertisement, hall ticket, result, selection list, answer key, syllabus and etc. are given in official website.
Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Programmer & Computer Operator|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.04.2019|
|Last date for the deposition of application fee in the bank||24.04.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
UPPSC 2019 Vacancy Details
- UPPSC allocated overall 16 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below clearly.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Programmer||01||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400|
|Programmer Grade I||01||Rs.56100-177500|
|Programmer Grade II||01||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600|
|Computer Operator||13||Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2800|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Programmer & Computer Operator posts
- Applicants must have possessed BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc./ Degree/ Diploma from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should between 21 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- UPPSC selection process will based on following stages Written Test & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates may apply to this UPPSC recruitment via online.
- Candidates need to pay required examination and process fee and category wise fee details are given below
|Category||Examination Fee||Processing Fee|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can make the payment through online by using Net banking/ Card Payments.
How to apply for UPPSC Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement number “ADVT. NO : A–1/E-1/2019” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in UPPSC. The detailed information on UPPSC latest job notification 2019 has been given in this article. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Uttar Pradesh jobs 2019. For more accurate information on this Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission job notification, check their official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 | Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission | Assistant Prosecuting Officer Examination | Total 17 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ uppsc.up.nic.in | Last Date 28th Jan 2019
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has going to conduct written examination for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecuting Officer. As per Uttar Pradesh PSC job advertisement, particularly 17 vacancies are allotted for Assistant Prosecuting Officer Examination 2018. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can make online application form through UPPSC official website on or before the last date of 28th January 2019. Assistant Prosecuting Officer Examination notification is activated at uppsc.up.nic.in.
Candidates should possess the Bachelor of Law degree or its related educational qualification from any reputed university and must have attained the ages of 21 years to 40 years. UPPSC selection method will be made through preliminary examination, written examination and interview. Deposit prescribed application fee via proper channel. Online submission of the applications will be activated on the website between 28.12.2018 to 28.01.2019. For more information about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ uppsc.up.nic.in.
Details of UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Exam Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post/ Exam||Assistant Prosecuting Officer Examination|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment for Assistant Prosecuting Officer Post 2019:
- Bachelor of Law degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Written Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Preliminary Examination Fee:-|
|Main Examination Fee:-|
Mode of Payment
- Net Banking/ Card Payment/ Other Payment Mode.
- Check more details of mode of payment in official advertisement given below.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28.12.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28.01.2019|
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019:
- Go to UPPSC official website -> uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on option -> All Notifications/Advertisements in the home page.
- Find the correct notification “A-5/E-1/2018” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for UPPSC jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.