West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | 2226 Vacancies | Last Date: 10.11.2021 | Apply Online @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell – West Central Railway requires eligible candidates for filling up 2226 vacancies at Jabalpur, Bhopal & Kota divisions. These vacancies are allotted for the posts of Apprentice. WCR invites online mode application from the interested candidates for the engagement of apprentice under the apprentice act 1961. Applicant may apply this Central Govt jobs using its official website (wcr.indianrailways.gov.in). Before applying WCR jobs, candidates once check their eligibility conditions as given in the notification. The online application link is available from 11.10.2021 to 10.11.2021.
The direct link to download WCR Jabalpur recruitment notification and online application link is given below. WCR has freshly announced recruitment notification [02/ 2021 Act Apprentice] under Apprenticeship Act on 06.10.2021 for the above said post. The WCR recruitment process will be strictly based on merit list. Applicant who are selected for this West Central Railway job vacancy will be appointed at Jabalpur, Bhopal & Kota divisions with required pay scale. More details of West Central Railway apprentice recruitment, WCR jobs, upcoming railway jobs, selection list, merit list, result etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – West Central Railway|
|Advertisement No.||02/ 2021 Act Apprentice|
|Job Location||Jabalpur, Bhopal & Kota|
|Notification Released on||06.10.2021|
|Starting date of the Online Application||11.10.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||10.11.2021|
West Central Railway Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Division||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for WCR Apprentice Vacancies
- Candidate should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022)
- Age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Selection process is based on Merit basis.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 through online mode.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)/ Women candidates.
- Apply through online mode, the online application portal is given below.
How to apply online for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “wcr.indianrailways.gov.in”
- Select About us=> Recruitment=> Railway Recruitment cell.
- Download and read the notification carefully & check the apply mode.
- The online application link is available on the WCR official website.
- Fill the details properly in the online application form.
- Finally click submit button.
The details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply West Central Railway recruitment process for the Apprentice posts is given above. If you want more details about WCR recruitment, check the official website (wcr.indianrailways.gov.in). Be in connected with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Station Master Posts | Total Vacancies 38 | Last Date 25.07.2021 | Download WCR GDCE Notification @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell – West Central Railway invites online applications from eligible employees of West Central Railway for filling up Station Master posts of NTPC (Graduate) against GDCE Quota. Recently it has announced the new job notice [Notification No. 01/2021 GDCE – NTPC (Graduate)] on 25.06.2021 to fill up 38 vacancies. As per the WCR Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for WCR Station Master Vacancy. Candidates who are searching Railway Jobs kindly make the online registration from 26.06.2021 to 25.07.2021.
West Central Railway Recruitment Notification & RRC WCR Recruitment apply online link is available @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates who are seeking Any Degree Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Candidates should be serving employee of West Central Railway till the formation of Panel. RPF/RPSF personnel are not eligible to apply against the GDCE scheme. WCR GDCE selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and Aptitude Test and Document Verification/Medical Examination. More details of wcr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment, RRC WCR vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RRC WCR Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – West Central Railway|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. 01/2021 GDCE – NTPC (Graduate)|
|Job Name||Station Master|
|Pay Scale||Level 6|
|Job Location||Jabalpur [MP]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||26.06.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.07.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Station Master Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The upper age limit will be 40 years for General (UR), 45 years for SC/ST and 43 years for OBC candidates
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- WCR GDCE selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and Aptitude Test and Document Verification/Medical Examination
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Railway Recruitment Cell WCR Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click “Railway Recruitment Cell” find the advertisement “GDCE Notification No. 01/2021”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click Here to Link”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
You may visit Career page to get more details about wcr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|