West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 160 | Last Date 05.11.2019 | Apply online @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway Recruitment 2019: West Central Railway, Jabalpur invites online application from eligible ITI candidates. It is going to fill up 160 vacancies in Warehouse Repair Factory, Kota. Aspirants who are looking for railway jobs can use this chance. As per the WCR recruitment notification, these 160 vacancies are allocated for Apprentice Posts. Interested and qualified candidates can apply to this recruitment via online from 04.10.2019. The last date for submission of WCR Apprentice recruitment 2019 online application is 05.11.2019.
WCR recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website (www.mponline.gov.in). Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list. After that selected applicants will be appointed at Warehouse Repair Factory, Kota (Rajasthan). Candidates must have passed 10th with ITI from recognized board or institute. Applicants age limit should be 15 to 24 years. Aspirants should submit online application only. Contenders should pay requisite fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of West Central Railway Vacancy, merit list, selection list, admit card, WCR jobs and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||West Central Railway, Jabalpur|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Kota (Rajasthan)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||04.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.11.2019|
|Official website||wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.mponline.gov.in|
You may visit www.mponline.gov.in Website to get more details about WCR recruitment. Here you will get information of Trade Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must have passed 10th with ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates may be selected on the basis of merit list.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit online application only.
- Applicants should pay required fee and make the payment via online mode.
- Check official notification for fee details.
Steps to apply online for West Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mponline.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Warehouse repair factory quota”, click on the advertisement.
- WCR notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of WCR to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.