Online Registration- Join Indian Army at Official Website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in-Last Date 08 November 2016
JoinIndianArmy recruitment 2016 :– The Indian Army is the largest constituent of Indian armed forces, and there is a great jobs among vibrant young males regarding how to join Indian army. Multiple posts are available in that case and people from various fields can be suitable for such posts. Before applying for any of these posts, one should stay well-informed regarding some mandatory details.For further details visit their official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
(Update) : October 2016
Apply online for 72 Religious Teacher Vacancy -Last Date : 08 November 2016:
Good news to Who are seeking jobs to Join Indian Army .Latest job notifications has released of 72 Religious Teacher Position.Kindly apply online before 8th November 2016.
|Name of the Post||Total No of Vacancy||Pay Scale + Grade Pay|
|Religious Teacher||Available 72 Posts||Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-|
Eligibility Criteria for this recruitment :
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must be graduate in relevant post from a Authorized University.
Age limit and Relaxation : Candidates Age limit will be 25-34 years as on 1st OCT 2017 ,also candidates born b/w 1st OCT 1983 and 30 Sep 1992 should be inclusive.
Nationality : Must be Indian
Location of the Job : All over India
How to Apply online of this Vacancy :
Interested Candidates can apply online via the official website of Join Indian army (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) from 10 OCT 2016 to 8th November 2016.
Official Notification Download : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_27_1617b.pdf
Applying For University Entry Scheme -Pre Final year -Last Date : 08 September 2016:Join Indian Army has invites a Pre Final Year Course Unmarried Engineering Graduates Candidates for the Post of Grant of Short Service Commission into 27th UES.Apply before 08 September 2016.
Job Details :
Name of the Post : University Pre Final Year Course (27th UES )
Total No of Vacancies : 30 posts
|Engineering Category Wise||Total No of Vacancy|
|Electrical & Electronics /Electrical||Available 04|
|Computer Science ,IT||Available 04|
|Electronics & Communication /Satellite Communication /Telecom||Available 04|
|Electronics and Instrumentation||Available 02|
|Micro Electronics||Available 02|
Qualifications and How to Apply for this Vacancy :
Nationality : Indian
Educational Qualification : Engineering (Pre Final Year ) have relevant Subject only can apply for this vacany.
Age limit : 18 -24 Years as on 01-July 2018
Location of the Job : All India
Interested Candidates can apply through the Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Applying For JAG Entry Scheme 18th Course (20 Vacancies) :
Indian Army has invites a Law graduates of a (married /Unmarried male and female candidates) for a grant of Short Service Commission in Indian Army for JAG Entry Scheme 18th Course for 20 number of Vacancy on April 2017 in Judge Advocate general Department.You need to apply for this recruitment before 15th September 2015.
Job Details and Eligibility Criteria for this Indian Army recruitment 2016-2017 :
Name of the Post : JAG Entry Scheme 18th Course
Total Number of Vacancy : 20 (13 male posts and 7 female posts)
Education Qualifications :
Minimum of 55% aggregate in LLB Level (3 years qualified program after college or five years of Course after 10+2 evaluation). The applicants could be eligible for registration in online. Applicants must be completed their degree from the authorized College / University by bar council of India.
Nationality must be : Indian
Location of the Job : All over India.
Age Limit : 21 to 27 years as on 1st Jan 2017.(refer official website for more info)
How to Apply for this job ?
Interested Candidates can apply online via Official website of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from the date of 17-august 2016 to last date of 15th September 2016
There are several vacancies found in the Indian Army. Male and female candidates are required for the Short Service Commission (SSC) in Indian Army. The applications are invited from the interested candidates. There are nearly 42 posts (Dental Corps). Those who are interested should apply before the 20th of July. The pay scale is between Rs. 15600 -39100/-.
Last Date to Submit the Application : 20th July 2016
Details Of The Vacancy In Indian Army :
- Post Applied For :Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
- of Vacancies For the Post :42 Posts
- Pay Scale Of SSC Officer : 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay Of SSC Officer : 6100/-
The eligibility criteria have to be looked before applying for it.
- The person applying for the post should be an Indian.
- Age Limit is 45 years as on 31.12.2016.
- The educational qualification should be BDS/MDS from a College/ University recognized by the dental council of India (DCI). They should have registered as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council. The candidates applying for the post should also posse’s minimum of 55% in the final year and should have completed one year rotary internship.
These vacancies are open for candidates all over India and the posting also could be all over India.
Based on Screening, Interview and Medical Examination the final candidate would be selected and those who do not fit into it would be rejected.
There is an application fees too which candidates have to pay. They have to take a DD of Rs. 200/- drawn from any Nationalized Bank. The DD should be drawn in favor of “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund)”. This has to be Payable at New Delhi.
Taking DD and paying the total amount
If you wish to apply for the vacancy in the Indian army then you need to get the application for the same. In the prescribed manner in the application form you need to fill the details and attach an attested copy of all your educational qualifications.
Also attach a self addressed envelope (23 x 10 cms) with postal stamps affixed worth Rs. 40/-. The two passport sized photographs and the Demand Draft which you had taken in favor of Director General Armed Forces Medical Services should be attached as well.
This should be sent to the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block Ministry of Defense, New Delhi – 110001.
Make sure that your application reaches the above address on or before the last date. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 20th July 2016. Applications which would be received after the last date would not be accepted. Cross check that you have filled all the details properly in the application.
Ensure that the DD is taken correctly and attached along with the other certificate copies. Make sure to go through once or twice and check that all the information that you have provided is true to your knowledge. It is very simple and easy to apply for the above post!
In today’s world, unemployment is quite common, although vacancies and openings are available for jobs. Getting job won’t be a struggle for talented and skillful persons. Especially, trained experts are welcomed by many companies. Variety of job opportunities are available for you but based on your education qualification, you need to prefer jobs. Get recruitment in your dream job and get decant salary.
Based on jobs, salary gets varied, so place yourself in job which yields you salary, which helps you to live satisfied life. If you are an individual, who pursued veterinary degree, then get placed in right job. A perfect job description for you is Officers-Veterinary; you can also enhance your career growth.
Last Date : 1 September 2016
Moreover, your job won’t limit within office, since you need to work outside the office. Many job openings are available for you and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then apply for it. You need to undergo further test like written and they will conduct interview; if you perform well in all the test, then you can get placed in jobs.
How to Apply for this Job and Eligibility Criteria ?
- You must be a degree holder in veterinary science and animal husbandry.
- Refer site, to get aware required degree for this job.
- Moreover, you must be in age group of 18 to 38 and it must vary from one organization to other.
- Rather than this you need to fulfill other eligibility criteria. If you fulfill all the required criteria, then you can apply for that post.
Moreover, fulfilling criteria and applying for it won’t assure that, you will you will surely get placed in the job, since further process also involves after applying for it. You can apply for job through Official website online (i.e) www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, since forms are available for you in online site, so fill it and apply for it through post or through online, based on mode prescribed by them.
Pay Scale and Other Details for this Vacancy :
- You need to work from office as well as outside too, since you need to treat various animals, which is affected with disease. Pay scale will range from 15000 and maximum will go beyond 30000 and it varies from one institution to other.
- You have placement in various cities and there is also chance for getting placement in other cities too. Moreover, you can expect job openings in various fields and get placed in it. There is chance for you to work on shift timings too.
- If you pursue veterinary degree then apply for job and enhance your career opportunities. Search through website in order to get aware about vacancies and apply for it. Moreover, every firm will follow its own recruitment procedures.
- If you own bachelor or master degree veterinary, then you can apply for veterinary officer post. You can also become an officer too; if you apply for openings available in any institution.
- Moreover, you should perform well in your academics, since they will also evaluate while offering job for you. If you are an experienced person, then you can expect increased pay scale. Treat animals in best way, since pets are available in more numbers, so you can also become a busier person in your job.
Start Date of Online Application : 8th May 2016
Last Date : 10th June 2016
JoinIndianArmy Recruitment 2016 section:
Indian Army offers different posts which include people from academic field, technical line, medical section and more on in this instance. Naturally, the recruitment process and eligibility criterion are variable. Before making any application, one has to go through all such details for avoiding any sort of hassle. Now, check out some obligatory facts about certain vacancies available currently. Make sure how one can joinIndianarmy recruitment 2016.
Vacancies available and their Eligibility details:
There is a list having details regarding the currently available vacancies and their significant details or information. Have a look at them if willing to join Indian army.
- Post of Havildar Education
- Eligibility criteria: Applicants have to be any Graduate
- Number of vacancies: 635
- Location of job: Across the country
- Last date to apply: 15.05.2016
- Age limit: 20 to 25 years on 1st September, 2016
- Havildar Clerk
- Eligibility criteria: Applicants should be B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Tech/B.E, 12th pass
- Number of vacancies: 20
- Location of job: Across India
- Last date to apply: 10.06.2016
- Age limit for Civilian Candidates: 20 to 25 years as on 1st October, 2016
- Age Limit for Serving Combatants: 20 to 28 years as on 1st October, 2016
- Technical Graduate Course
- Eligibility criteria: Applicants must be B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc
- Number of vacancies: 40
- Location of job: Across India
- Age limit: 20 to 27 years
- Last date to apply: 08.06.2016
- Technical Entry Scheme
- Eligibility criteria: 10th, 12th passed
- Number of vacancies: 90
- Location of job: All over India
- Last date to apply: 30.06.2016
- Age limit: Not less than 16 ½ years and more than 19 ½ years as on the 1st day of the month of commencing course.
- Army Education Corps
- Eligibility criteria: M.Sc, M.Com, M.A, MCA
- Number of vacancies: 10
- Location of job: All over the country
- Last date to apply: 08.06.2016
- Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant, Fireman, MTS, Pharmacist, Cook, Barber, Tradesman Mate, Civilian Motor Driver
- Eligibility criteria: Any10th, 12th pass out student and any Graduate and Post Graduate, ITI can apply for these posts.
- Number of vacancies: 270
- Location of job: Kanpur
- Last date to apply: 13.05.2016
- These issues have to be kept in mind to join Indian army.
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy Online:
There are few steps which candidates must know before applying for any of these above-mentioned posts:
- Eligible ones need to visit the official website which is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- They have to check every minute detail according to the desired posts.
- Online application can be done where candidates have to put their personal and educational details.
- Scanned photo and signature have to be put.
- Lastly, they need to fulfil the payment procedure to complete the registration.
Candidates or applicants should take a hard copy of the complete application and payment details for future reference. This is all how one can join Indian army.