TNUSRB Result 2017 | Cut Off Marks Released for Constable, Jail Warden, Fireman Post | Download TN Police Result 2017 @ Official Webpage www.tnusrbonline.org (or) www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Board (TNUSRB) has declared the results of Latest Tn police recruitment examination 2017 which was held on May 21 2017. Candidates who wrote the examination can download your result now. This page explains in detail about how to check TNUSRB result 2017 online. Tamil Nadu police result has announced at official website (i.e) www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in and www.tnusrbonline.org. Download link below to get your TNUSRB Result and Cut off Marks 2017
TNUSRB invited online applications in the month of JAN/FEB 2017 to be filled 15,711 Vacancies of Constable, Jail warden and Fireman Posts. Around 5.5 Lakhs Candidates were appeared on the TNUSRB Examination held on May 21, 2017.
Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board shortly called TNUSRB is a government of Tamilnadu recruitment agency. TNSURB has been servicing to Tamilnadu since 1991. The Board has been located in Chennai, Tamilnadu until now. They recruit uniformed service personnel in departments such as Police, Prison, Fire and Rescue department. Usually the Board recruit uniformed personnel by the way of written exams and interview every year.
Details of TNUSRB Result 2017 :
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Board (TNUSRB)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu government Jobs
Total no of Vacancies: 15,711
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Examination Date: May 21, 2017
Result Status: Declared
Steps to Check TNUSRB Result 2017 | TN POLICE EXAM RESULT 2017:
- Go to Official website and then find the TNUSRB Constable result 2017 link
- Click the link and its forwards you to the results download page.
- Check with your examination registration number in the official site whether you are shortlisted.
- The result will appear in front of the screen.
- Download the Cut off Marks and take a print-out of result for future use.
- If you are shortlisted, prepared for next level of test like Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency test (PET) and for the second stage of selection process, those candidates will called in the ratio of 1:5.
Note: Candidates willing to get the latest govt jobs notification from here