AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 | Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test 2020 | Total Vacancies 3803 | Last Date 18.08.2020 | AIIMS NORCET 2020 Notification @ www.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites online mode applications for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS. Recently AIIMS has announced the new job notice [Notice No. 106/2020] on 05.08.2020 for AIIMS Nursing Officer vacancy. There are 3803 vacancies are assigned for AIIMS NORCET 2020. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Delhi kindly make the AIIMS online registration from 05.08.2020 to 18.08.2020.
|Click here to get AIIMS Nursing Officer (NORCET) Result 2020|
|Click here to download AIIMS Nursing Officer (NORCET) Hall Ticket 2020 [Exam date 01.09.2020]|
AIIMS selection will be based on Online (CBT) mode Examination and AIIMS NORCET 2020 Exam will be held on 01.09.2020 (Tentatively). Candidates who have shortlisted in AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment process will be appointed at various AIIMS Institutions like New Delhi, Badhinda [Punjab], Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Rae Bareli, Raipur, Rishikesh & Telangana. AIIMS NORCET Notification & AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.aiimsexams.org. More details of AIIMS vacancy, upcoming AIIMS Delhi Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notice No. 106/2020|
|Job Name||Nursing Officer|
|AIIMS Nursing Officer Salary||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Badhinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Rae Bareli, Raipur, Rishikesh & Telangana|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||18.08.2020|
They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of online submission of applications. Here you will get information of Nursing Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
AIIMS Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 3803 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Eligibility
- Applicants should hold B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing [or] B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- AIIMS selection will be based on Online (CBT) mode Examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1500 for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.1200 for SC/ST Candidates/EWS candidates.
- No fee for PWD aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Netbanking.
How to apply AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website aiimsexams.org.
- Click “Recruitment->Nursing Officer” find the advertisement “Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test(NORCET)-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up AIIMS Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|