AAI Recruitment 2019 | Apprenticeship Training | Last Date 20.09.2019 | Apply Online Latest 311 Job Vacancies @ www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2019: Airports Authority of India has recently released an advertisement to select candidates for Apprenticeship Training. Totally 311 vacancies are allotted in the AAI recruitment 2019 for Engineers. It invites online applications from the qualified Indian Nationals from the Northern region. Applicants can apply via online mode on or before the last date 20.09.2019. AAI recruitment 2019 notification and Airports Authority of India recruitment 2019 apply online link is available in the official website of AAI.
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Engineering or Diploma from the recognized university to apply for this airport job vacancies for freshers. Candidate should not exceed the age of 26 years to apply for this Airports Authority of India recruitment 2019. The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at Regional Head Quarters of AAI, Northern Region of India.
Details of www.aai.aero Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest AAI notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||311|
|Location||AAI, Regional Head Quarters, Northern Region of India|
|Last Date for Online Registration||20.09.2019|
|Official Website||www.aai.aero / www.mhrdnats.gov.in|
Candidates are requested to read the official notification before apply to this latest job recruitment in AAI 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Engineering jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Apprenticeship Training
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Engineering or Diploma from the recognized university.
- The maximum age limit should be 26 years for this recruitment.
- It will filter the candidates on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
How to apply for Airports Authority of India Jobs 2019
- Go to official website aai.aero
- Find the Careers link and click on it.
- Search for the notification “Apprenticeship Training at Airports Authority of India, Regional HQs, Northern Region” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Register in the MHRDNATS portal and then proceed apply.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can apply for this latest AAI recruitment. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, interview date, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in AAI 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|