TMC Recruitment 2019 | Various Vacancies | Assistant Professor Posts | Last Date 04.12.2019 | Download Application Form @ tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment 2019: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has announced an advertisement notification for various Medical Positions dated on 13.11.2019. They are advised to apply online through their official website https://tmc.gov.in on or before 04.12.2019. TMC offers various career opportunities for Assistant Professor Posts under several discipline or departments. People who are looking for the Central Government Jobs can make use of this chance. Applicants should submit their hard copy of online registration submission of application form along with necessary documents to the hosted address within 11.12.2019. You can download the TMC online application form and latest job notifications on the official website.
Their selection shall be based on the performance during the Written Examination/ Skill Test/ Interview. Candidates must possess Master Degree or equivalent PG Diploma degree with minimum experience from the related fields. Finalized candidate will be posted on any of the TMC unit locations of Mumbai, ACTREC Mumbai, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur & Varanasi, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur (Punjab) & Vizag (Andhra), BBCI, Guwahati (Assam) and BHU, Varanasi (UP). For more information login/visit the official regarding TMC recruitment 2019 vacancy, upcoming jobs notice, admit cards, result, syllabus, answer key, merit list etc.
Description about TMC Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. TMC/GUWAHATI/AD- 161 /2019|
|Work Location||Any Units of TMC|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Submission of Online Application||04.12.2019 (5.30 PM)|
|Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Application||11.12.2019|
You can get more information about TMC Recruitment 2019 Central Government Jobs upcoming vacancy & details about their admit cards, syllabus, exam date, old or pervious year question papers, result etc. from our Daily Recruitment site, stay tuned.
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Vacancy 2019:
For more information regarding educational qualification, age limit, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & so on refer Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Official Notification.
- MDS, M Ch., MS, MD, DM, NDB, equivalent postgraduate or equivalent degree or Post Graduate Diploma or Certified Training recognized by DCI/MCI
- He/ She should be 45 years old as on 04.12.2019.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Candidate shall pay the application fee of Rs. 300 (Rupees Three Hundred Only).
- SC/ ST/ Female Candidates/ Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
Fee Payment Mode
- Online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card
- Online & Offline mode
Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati, Assam – 781 016
Steps to Apply Online for TMC Various Medical Jobs 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://tmc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar.
- Find the “ No. 161/2019” i.e., Full Time Medical Positions in various departments … Guwahati and choose “View”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly by clicking on “Online Application Form”.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
TMC Recruitment 2019 | Nurse Posts | Total Vacancies 100 | Walk in Interview Date 08.11.2019 | Download TMC Nurse Notification @ www.tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment 2019: TATA Memorial Centre has decided to conduct the walk in interview on 08.11.2019 between 09:30 AM & 11:30 AM at TMC, Varanasi for selection of suitable aspirants for Contract Nurse posts. It is going to fill up 100 vacancies at TMC Varanasi. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [Advt. No. Os/34/2019] for Nurse posts. As per the notification these 100 vacancies are allotted for TMC Nurse Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs in UP may attend the walk in interview on 8th Nov 2019 at Uttar Pradesh.
TMC Nurse recruitment notification is available in official website (www.tmc.gov.in). The appointment is initially for a period of one year only and extendable, if required. Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview. Candidates must have possessed B.Sc. (Nursing) and must have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants must bring bio data, photo, documents and etc. at the time of interview. More details of TMC jobs, upcoming TATA Memorial Centre notifications, result, merit list, selection list, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on TMC website.
Details of TMC Nurse Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||TATA Memorial Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. Os/34/2019|
|Job Name||Contract Nurse|
|Job Location||TMC Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Walk in interview date||08.11.2019|
You may visit www.tmc.gov.in to get more details about TATA Memorial Centre jobs . Here you will get information of Nurse posts like educational qualification, age limit, selection mode, walk in interview details and how to attend the interview. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Contract Nurse Vacancy
- Candidates must have possessed B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Walk in interview details
- Eligible candidates may attend the interview at prescribed venue. Walk in interview details are given below.
|08.11.2019||09:30 AM & 11:30 AM||Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Sundar Bagiya, Near Nariya Gate, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh-221005|
Steps to download TMC Contract Nurse Notification 2019
- Go to official website tmc.gov.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “OS/34/2019”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at given venue.
TMC Recruitment 2019 | 92+ Vacancies | Technician, Housekeeping Staff & Other Posts | Walk-In Date 30.10.2019 – 02.11.2019 | Download Notification @ tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment 2019: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment for the posts of Housekeeping Staff, Technician, Pharmacist and Conference Technician & Coordinator. This TMC job notification is for filing up of 92+ various vacancies for the above said central government positions on contract basis initially for one year. TATA Memorial Hospital planned to conduct walk-in interview from the date of 30.10.2019 to 02.11.2019 in Mumbai & Uttar Pradesh centres. Interested people can participate on this walk-in or report on time i.e., 9.30 am. You can download the TMC recruitment 2019 Mumbai/ UP application form and job notification from the official website @ www.tmc.gov.in.
Candidates must possess SSC (10th) pass, HSC with Degree/Certificate course in Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ BSc./ BCS/ BCA or equivalent with minimum 50% marks, B. Pharmacy and ITI qualification in relevant trades. Applicants should have a minimum working experience in configuration/ Trouble-Shooting/ maintaining large nos. of PC’s, Air-Conditioning and mechanical, electrical & civil maintenance, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, shifting of equipment’s/ furniture and any other work assigned. Candidate should be prepared to work in shift duties, including night shift. More details of TMC recruitment, latest notifications, upcoming vacancies, result, merit list and etc. refer their official career web portal.
Details of TMC Recruitment 2019 Mumbai:
|Board of Organization||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. OS/32/2019, Advt. No. 155/2019, Advt. No. 154/2019, Advt. No. 149/2019|
|Designation||Housekeeping Staff, Technician, Pharmacist, Conference Technician & Coordinator|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||Mumbai & Uttar Pradesh|
|Walk-In Date||30.10.2019 – 02.11.2019|
|Reporting Time||9.30 AM to 11.30 AM|
To get more information related to TMC Jobs keep watching this Daily Recruitment site. Be connected with us (daily recruitment) to get more TATA Memorial Hospital (TMC) latest & recent updates, admit card, login, exam date, upcoming job notifications and vacancies, etc.
TATA Memorial Hospital Job Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
|Conference Technician & Coordinator||Refer Advt.|
|Totally, 92+ Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for TATA Memorial Centre Career:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding educational, age, reservation & relaxation, application procedure & other criteria refer Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Official Walk-In Recruitment Notification
- SSC (10th) pass, HSC plus at least one-year Certificate/ Diploma course in Computer, B. Pharmacy and SSC plus ITI degree in related fields with a minimum experience.
- He/ She should be 30 years old
- Walk-In/ Personnel Interview
- Offline mode
|Advt. No||Walk-In Address||Date & Time|
|OS/32/2019||HRD Department, Outsourcing Cell of Tata Memorial Hospital, Service Block, 4th Floor, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400012||31.10.2019 / 10.00 am to 11.00 am|
|155/2019||Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara, Old Loco Colony, Shivpurwa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221002||01.11.2019 / 9.30 am to 11.30 am|
|154/2019||02.11.2019 / 9.30 am to 11.30 am|
|149/2019||30.10.2019 / 9.30 am to 11.30 am|
Steps to Attend TMC Hospital Recruitment Walk-In Interview Application & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://tmc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the top menu bar.
- Find and choose the “ No. OS/32/2019, Advt. No. 155/2019, Advt. No. 154/2019, Advt. No. 149/2019”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, take your bio-data print out form.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.