TMC Recruitment 2021 | Technician, Scientific Assistant & Other Post | 66 Vacancies | Last Date: 25.06.2021 | Apply Online @ tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment 2021: Tata Memorial Centre has issued the new job notification [49/ 2021] on 03.06.2021 for the post of Internal Financial Advisor, Dispensary, Medical Physicist, Officer-in-charge, Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Nursing Superintendent & Assistant Nursing Superintendent. As per the notification, it is going to fill 66 vacancies under various departments in Tata Memorial Centre. Candidates may apply these vacancies through online mode. The online application form will be operational from 04.06.2021 to 25.06.2021. TMC expects Indian National candidates for the above said post.
|Click Here to Apply for TMC Jobs|
The selection process for TMC jobs will be Interview/ Written Examination/ Skill Test. After that selected candidate will be posted at Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai & Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre Vizag. Applicant who possesses the required qualification as given in the TMC notification will only be eligible to apply this TMC job vacancy. Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly to get the details of TMC job vacancy, Tata Memorial Hospital vacancy, TMC jobs 2021, latest notification etc. You may download notification from the official website, or the notification link is provided below. Applicant who are looking for Central Govt Jobs can use this opportunity.
Details of Tata Memorial Hospital Jobs 2021
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Advertisement No.||49/ 2021|
|Job Name||Internal Financial Advisor, Dispensary, Medical Physicist, Officer-in-charge, Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant & Other Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai & Vizag|
|Salary||Check the notification|
|Notification Released Date||03.06.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||25.06.2021|
TMC Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Internal Financial Advisor||01|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||01|
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Technician & Other Vacancies
- Applicant should possess 12th/ Diploma/ Graduate/ Postgraduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ PH.D in a relevant field.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 25.06.2021)
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Internal Financial Advisor||45 to 55 years|
|Medical Physicist||35 years|
|Scientific Officer||35 years/ 45 years|
|Scientific Assistant||30 years/ 35 years|
|Nursing Superintendent||50 years|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||45 years|
- The selection process consists of Interview/ Written Examination/ Skill Test
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300 through online via Debit/ Credit card.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female Candidates/ Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-Serviceman.
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Apply through online mode.
How to apply online for TMC Recruitment 2021
- Browse the official website “tmc.gov.in”
- Search the desired notification under career section.
- Select Full time NON MEDICAL positions available in various departments in TMC notification
- You can find the option for applying online.
- Complete the following steps.
- Upload required documents.
- Once check the details properly.
- Finally Click submit button.
Kindly visit the official website of Tata Memorial Centre to get the details of TMC recruitment notification. Here we are providing the information’s of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process are given below. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
TMC Recruitment 2021 | Senior Resident/ Medical Officer/ Fellow | 64 Vacancies | Last Date: 28.06.2021 | TMC Job Notification @ tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment 2021: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident/ Fellow/ Medical Officer in various department. AS per TMC recruitment 2021 notification, they are allocated 64 vacancies for the above said posts in Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital and Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi. Candidates who are seeking for Central Government jobs in UP may apply for this TMC jobs. Eligible & willing candidates are advised to register themselves through online link & submit the PDF of filled application form by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline to submit the application form is 28.06.2021.
TMC recruitment 2021 notification & apply online link are available @ www.tmc.gov.in. Eligible Indian nationals need to apply for this TMC vacancy. Candidates must hold a valid registration certificate for their qualification from MCI. Aspirants may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each post. Applicants need to pay a fee through prescribed mode on or before the last date. Intimation about written test/ interview will be given through email. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Employees of Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Body/ Semi Government Organizations & Other PSUs need to submit the application through the Head of their Institution.
Details of Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Advertisement No.||66/ 2021|
|Job Name||Senior Resident/ Fellow/ Medical Officer|
|Salary||SR – Rs. 101000, JF – Rs. 89000 & MO- Rs. 84000|
|Start Date to Submit the Application||11.06.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||28.06.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for TMC MO Vacancy 2021 Details
Educational Qualification for TMC Jobs
- Candidates should have completed M.Ch/ DNB/ MD/ MDS/ MBBS/ Postgraduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Age limit should be 45 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written exam/ interview.
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 300.
- No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Candidates need to apply through online link & submit the PDF file of online application form via email.
- Apply @ tmc.gov.in.
- Mail.Id: email@example.com.
Steps to Apply Online for TMC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website tmc.gov.in.
- Click on Careers, find & click on ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENT/ FELLOW/ MEDICAL OFFICER (AGUST 2021 SESSION) for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit the application form.
Kindly visit www.tmc.gov.in to know more career opportunity at TMC. You will get educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode, fee details & steps to apply. Looking forward with www.dailyrecruitment.in for recent job updates.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|