HSSC Recruitment 2021 | Post Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) Post | 534 Vacancies | Last Date: 03.03.2021 | Apply Online @ hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest recruitment notification [Ad.no: 1/2021] on 11.02.2021 for the post of PGT Sanskrit on direct recruitment basis. In this recruitment, it is going to fill up 534 Haryana teaching vacancies. Applicant who are seeking for Haryana Govt jobs may apply this HSSC jobs through online mode. The commencement of online applications opens from 16.02.2021 to 03.03.2021. The selected candidate will be appointed at Haryana state and will get salary about Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,15,100. HSSC notification and online application links are given below.
Candidates who are applying for PGT Sanskrit post, they should apply well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of online application. HSSC selects candidates through Written Exam, the examination may be either online (CBT) or OMR based and it will be held on 14.03.2021. The date, time and venue for exam will be as per admit card. Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly for any intimation for exam. More details of Haryana PGT Teacher vacancy, HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2021 Online Apply, PGT Sanskrit vacancy, syllabus, answer key, result etc. will be available on the official website.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission shortly HSSC is a government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in Haryana. HSSC recruits Group B, Group C and also Group D posts for various departments and ministries. Formerly, the commission was called as Subordinate Services Selection Board. Headquarter of HSSC is located in Haryana until now. The recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of HSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement No.||1/ 2021|
|Job Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT Sanskrit)|
|Salary||Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,15,100|
|Notification Released Date||11.02.2021|
|Starting date of the Application||16.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||03.03.2021|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||06.03.2021|
Before applying the post, candidate should visit the official website “hssc.gov.in”. Now, you will get the details for the above post includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply HSSC recruitment process. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancies
- Candidates having 50% marks in any three Examination from 10th/12th/Graduation/ Post Graduation/M.A Sanskrit/ B.Ed/ Shiskha Shastri/ LTC form a recognized University.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Applicant age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
- Written Exam.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500 for Male/ Female and Rs. 125 for Female resident in Haryana.
- Rs. 125 for SC/ BC/ EWS Male candidates and Rs. 75 for Female Candidates of Haryana State.
- Apply only through online mode.
- Opening date: 16.02.2021.
- Closing date: 03.03.2021.
How to apply online for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021
- First visit the official website “hssc.gov.in”
- In the homepage, click Advertisement to find the advertisement of 1/2021.
- Click and view the advertisement carefully.
- Apply only through online mode, the online application link is available on the official website.
- Enter the details properly and then make the payment.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
HSSC Recruitment 2021 | Constable (Group C) Posts | Total Vacancies 7298 | Last Date 10.02.2021 | HSSC Police Notification @ hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to fill up 7298 vacancies in Police Department. It invites online application from qualified aspirants for direct recruitment for Group C posts. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [Advt. No 4 /2020] on 30.12.2020 for Male Constable & Female Constable Posts. As per the HSSC Police Recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for HSSC Constable Vacancy. Aspirants who are looking for Haryana Government Jobs kindly make the online registration from 11.01.2021 by using HSSC login. The last date for submission of HSSC online application is 10.02.2021.
Haryana Police recruitment notification and HSSC apply online is available in official website. Aspirants must have completed Matric/ 10+2 (12th Std) or equivalent from recognized boar or university. Candidates must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. HSSC will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Knowledge Test, PST & PMT. The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held from 27.03.2021 to 28.03.2021. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Haryana state. More details of HSSC vacancy, upcoming HSSC notices, syllabus, result, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, HSSC upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Haryana Police Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No 4 /2020|
|Pay Scale||Rs.21700-69100 – Level-3|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||11.01.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.02.2021|
|Last date for payment||13.02.2021|
You may visit official website to get more details about hssc.gov.in recruitment. This page explains the complete details of Constable posts educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & Upcoming govt exams.
HSSC Police Vacancy Details
- As per the HSSC notification pdf, overall 7298 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||5500|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||1100|
|Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1||698|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Constable Vacancy
- Aspirants must have completed Matric/ 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18-25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- HSSC selection will be based on Knowledge Test, PST & PMT.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (net banking) or offline (e challan) .
How to apply HSSC Police Recruitment Notification 2021
- Go to official website hssc.gov.in
- Click “Advertisement” find the advertisement “4/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then click “http://adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|