AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 | Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department | Ward/ Village Volunteer Posts | Total Vacancies 1,84,498 | Last Date 05.07.2019 | Apply online @ gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019: AP Grama Volunteers notification has been released for recruiting 1,84,498 vacancies across the state of Andhra Pradesh on 23rd June 2019. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department is going to recruit young and talented aspirants for Ward/ Village Volunteer Posts. AP govt invites only online application from who have completed the prescribed eligibility of AP Gram Volunteer jobs 2019. Applicants who are looking for Andhra Pradesh govt jobs can apply to this AP Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Recruitment 2019. AP Grama Volunteer online application form is available on official website @ gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in from 24.06.2019 and the last date to make the online registration is 05.07.2019.
Candidate applying for vacancies in villages must have passed Intermediate or 10th Std from recognized board. Applicant’s age limit should be 18 to 35 years. Aspirants should belong to the same panchayat/ village/ city to apply for the vacancies available in the respective panchayat or city. All eligible applicants shall be called for interview & shortlisted aspirants will undergo Two days induction training. Finally selected candidates will be positioning on 15.08.2019. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. More details of AP Grama Volunteer vacancy, upcoming Panchayat Raj and Rural Development notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of AP Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Ward/ Village Volunteer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24.06.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.07.2019|
You may visit http://gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in Website to get more details about AP Grama Volunteer recruitment. Here you will get further details about AP Village Volunteers recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
AP Grama 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Ap Gram volunteer notification, overall 1,84,498 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Region wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Region||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Ward/ Village Volunteer Vacancy
- Aspirants must have passed Intermediate or 10th Std from recognized board.
- The applicant must belong to the village/Gram Panchayat for which she/he is applying.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicant’s age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply AP Grama Volunteer Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Ward/ Village Volunteer posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|VACANCY DETAILS||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|