Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019 | UT Division | Young Professional and Consultant Posts | Total Vacancies 04 | Last Date 15.01.2019 | Apply online @ www.mha.gov.in
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Home Affairs has recently released the recruitment advertisement for Young Professional and Consultant posts. It is going to fill up 04 vacancies in UT Division under Ministry of Home Affairs. Applicants who are looking for jobs in central government can use this chance. As per the MHA recruitment notification these 04 vacancies are allocated for Young Professional and Consultant posts. Eligible candidates should send the application form in the prescribed format to given mail address appforconsultant.ida@email@example.com. The last date to submit the application is 15.01.2019. Ministry of Home Affairs recruitment notification and application format is available in official website.
|Click here to apply 20 Consultants posts|
Candidates must have completed LLB Degree/ Master Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university. Applicants should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Candidates should send the application form though email only. No other modes of applications will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. MHA will select the aspirants on the basis of their performance in interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed in UT Division of Ministry of Home Affairs. More details of MHA upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, notifications, job vacancy, merit list, result, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Young Professional and Consultant|
|Job Location||UT Division of Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Last date to submit the application||15.01.2019|
You may visit MHA Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
MHA Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Ministry of Home Affairs allocates particularly 04 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Young Professional||02||Rs.40000 (PM)|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Home Affairs Young Professional and Consultant Posts
- Candidates must have completed LLB Degree/ Master Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- For Young Professional Post: Maximum age limit should be 35 years.
- For Consultant Post: Maximum age limit should be 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MHA will select the aspirants on the basis of their performance in interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online (Email).
- Eligible candidates should send the application form to following email address
How to apply for Ministry of Home Affairs Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mha.gov.in.
- Click “Notification” select “Vacancies”.
- Find the advertisement “Inviting application from individuals for appointment as Young Professionals and Consultants in UT Division of MHA-regarding” Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then send the application form in prescribed format through email.
|SEND APPLICATION VIA EMAIL||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORMAT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019 | Consultants Posts | Total 20 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.mha.gov.in | Last Date within 30 Days
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued new job notification for the recruitment of Consultants position. As per MHA Delhi job advertisement, particularly 20 vacancies are allotted for consultant post. MHA is inviting prescribed application form from retired officers from central government ministries/ departments/ CAPFs/ CPSUs/ central autonomous bodies. So, interested and eligible retired officers need to send your prescribed application form along with copy of retirement notification, copy of PO & LPC and all other required testimonials to given below postal address within 30 days from the date of issue of circular/ uploading in the MHA website.
This recruitment is based on contract basis for a period of 06 months. Retired officers should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. The candidates will be selected purely based on Scrutiny of Applications, Past Experience and Face to Face Interview. Only short listed officers are called for interview. Incomplete and applications received after the due date will be rejected. For more information about Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2018, candidates may check the official website @ www.mha.gov.in.
Details of Ministry of Home Affairs Department Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||Consultants|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of MHA Recruitment for Retired Officers:
|Area of Work for the Consultant||No of Vacancies|
|National Cybercrime Threat Analytics Unit (TAU)||05|
|National Cybercrime Reporting Portal||02|
|Platform for Joint Cybercrime Investigation Team||03|
|National Cybercrime Forensic Laboratory (NCFL) Ecosystem||02|
|National Cybercrime Training Centre (NCTC)||02|
|Cybercrime Ecosystem Management Unit||04|
|National Cyber Research and Innovation Center (NCR&IC)||02|
|Total Job Vacancies||20|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Consultants Job Vacancies 2019:
- Candidates must have retired from central government ministries/ departments/ CAPFs/ CPSUs/ central autonomous bodies having experience of functioning in government bodies in preferably in the concerned fields for the role of consultant.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 16.11.2018)
- Maximum age limit is 64 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Scrutiny of Applications.
- Past Experience.
- Face to Face Interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
17-A, North Block, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ground Floor, New Delhi-110001.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||Within 30 Days From the Date of Notification|
How to Apply for Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment 2019 Job Notification:
- Go to official website -> www.mha.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Notifications -> Vacancies in the top of home page.
- Find the correct advertisement link for consultant jobs “Engagement of Consultants in MHA” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for MHA consultant posts.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach important documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode to given postal address till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|