Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2020 | Surveyor, Supervisor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 74 | Last Date 22.07.2020 | Download MHA Recruitment Notification @ mha.gov.in
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2020: The Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI) invites applications to fill up 74 vacancies in the head office of CEPI at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Lucknow on contractual basis. Ministry of Home Affairs will recruit 74 officers for Law Officer, Project Manager, Data Analyst, Chief Supervisor/ Consultant, Supervisor/ Consultant, Surveyor, Admn. Officer & Sr. Accounts Officer posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Recently MHA has released the new job notification [F. No. CEPI/ DELHI/ 02/ 35/ 2020] on 19.06.2020 for MHA Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking Engineering Jobs in Central Govt should send the filled application form to given mail address on or before 22.07.2020.
Ministry of Home Affairs Vacancy 2020 notification and MHA Recruitment application form is available in official website (mha.gov.in). Applicants should be a retired officers and should pass Law Degree/ Engineering/ BBA/ MBA/ 12th Std. Maximum age limit should be 65 years. Candidates who have shortlisted in Ministry of Home Affairs recruitment process those candidates will be placed at Delhi, Mumbai [Maharashtra], Kolkata [West Bengal] and Lucknow [Uttar Pradesh] on contractual basis. More details of MHA recruitment vacancy, upcoming Ministry of Home Affairs job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of MHA Surveyor Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||F. No. CEPI/DELHI/02/35/2020|
|Job Name||Law Officer, Project Manager, Data Analyst, Chief Supervisor/ Consultant, Supervisor/ Consultant, Surveyor, Admn. Officer & Sr. Accounts Officer|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Lucknow|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 30 days (22.07.2020)|
You may visit mha.gov.in Website to get more details about Ministry of Home Affairs jobs 2019. Here you will get information of Surveyor & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
MHA Latest Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 74 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Law Officer||12||Rs.60000 (Gr I) & Rs.35000 (Gr II)|
|Chief Supervisor/ Consultant||08||Rs.60000|
|Sr. Accounts Officer||01||Rs.50000|
Eligibility Criteria for MHA Law Officer, Surveyor & Other Vacancy
- Applicants should be a Retired Government Officer.
- Officers must possess Law Degree/ Engineering/ BBA/ MBA/ 12th Std.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online (Mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: email@example.com
How to apply Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mha.gov.in.
- Click “Notification->Vacancies” find the advertisement “Vacancy in the Head office of CEPI at Delhi and its 3 Branch offices at Mumbai, Kolkata and Lucknow on contractual basis“, click on the advertisement.
- MHA notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|