Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor & Law Officer Post | 25 Vacancies | Last Date: Within 10 days | Download Application Form @ mha.gov.in
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021: The office of the Custodian of Enemy Property of India (CEPI) invites application for the post of Surveyor & Law Officer. MHA has released recruitment notification [Ad.no: CEPI/ DELHI/09/02/ 2020-21 & CEPI/ DELHI/09/20/ 2021/ 635] on 19.02.2021 for filling up 25 vacancies. These 25 vacancies are allotted at the location of Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Lucknow. Applicant who are seeking for Central Govt Jobs should send their filled application within 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
MHA recruitment will be purely on contractual basis initially for a period of 3 years it will be extended based on their performance. Ministry of Home Affairs selects candidates based on interview. The selected candidates should attend interview at their own cost. Candidates with Diploma qualification are also eligible to apply this MHA jobs. MHA expects retired State Govt/ Central Govt servant with relevant degree qualification. More details of MHA jobs in India, Ministry of Home Affairs recruitment, Jobs in ministry for freshers, selection list, result et. Will be available on the official website.
Details of Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Advertisement No.||CEPI/ DELHI/09/02/ 2020-21|
|CEPI/ DELHI/09/20/ 2021/ 635|
|Job Name||Surveyor & Law Officer|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Lucknow|
|Notification Released Date||19.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 10 days|
Here you will get the details of Surveyor & Law Officer posts includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply Ministry of Home Affairs recruitment 2021. The MHA notification and application form link are available on the official website “mha.gov.in”. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
MHA Job Vacancy Details in India
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for MHA Law Officer & Surveyor Vacancies
- Candidate should be a Retired Government Officer.
- Applicant should have completed 10+2/ ITI/ Diploma/ BSC with PCM/ Degree in Law.
- Check the notification for more details.
- The Maximum age limit for all categories will be 65 years.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Law Officer||Rs. 35,000|
- Candidate should send their application via post and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and address is Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), Delhi Head Office, East Wing, 1st Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001.
- The last date for submission of application is within 10 days from publishing the advertisement.
How to apply for Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021
- First go to the official website “mha.gov.in”
- Click Notification-> Vacancies to find the notification of Filling up the post of Law Officer and Surveyor Post.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- If you are eligible, then download application form from the official website and fill the details properly.
- Send the application form through post and e-mail.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/ DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|