NHPC Recruitment 2019 | Apprentice Posts | Last Date 15.09.2019 | Apply Online Latest 30 Job Vacancies @ www.nhpcindia.com
NHPC Recruitment 2019: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Posts. Totally 30 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. It invites both online and offline applications from the domicile candidates of Himachal Pradesh for this NHPC recruitment 2019 without GATE. The last date to send application via off-line mode is 15.09.2019 (until 5.00 p.m).
NHPC recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in the official website of NHPC. Applicants must have completed the following educational qualification such as 10th + ITI/ 12th + ITI from the recognized board or university. The age limit should be between 18 and 30 years required for this NHPC job in Himachal Pradesh. The selection may be based on shortlisting and interview.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC) as Govt of India enterprise, was incorporated in the year of 1975 with an authorized capital Rs.2000 Million. At present, NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt of India with an authorized capital of Rs. 150,000 Million with an investment base of over Rs. 387,180 Million Approx. Faridabad, India is a headquarters and K.M Singh is a Chairman & M.D of NHPC. For more information, refer the official website of NHPC (i.e) nhpcindia.com
Details of NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest NHPC notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||30|
|Last date to send application||15.09.2019|
Applicants must read the official notification before apply to this latest job recruitment in NHPC. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Himachal Pradesh jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Trade Wise Vacancy Details for NHPC Notification 2019
NHPC is going to hire candidates for Apprentice posts in this latest recruitment. The trade wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||12|
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Apprentice Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as 10th + ITI/ 12th + ITI from the recognized board or university.
- The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 30 years for this recruitment.
- It may choose the candidates on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can register their application via online mode and send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
Deputy General Manager (HR), Parbati-II HE Project, Nagwain, Mandi Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, Pincode- 175121.
How to apply for NHPC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nhpcindia.com
- Find the “Career” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification for Apprenticeship Training- Parbati –II and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- First register in the apprenticeship portal and apply through it.
- Send the printed application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Incomplete applications will be rejected by the NHPC. Please refer the official website for syllabus, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in NHPC 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|