BRLPS Recruitment 2020 | Summer Internship Program | Total Vacancies 25 | Last Date 30.04.2020 (Date Extended) | Apply online @ brlp.in
BRLPS Recruitment 2020: Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) – National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) is going to start the BRLPS Jeevika Internship Program 2020-21 for Summer & Winter Session. Now BRLP Jeevika has released the notification for Summer Internship. There are 25 interns i.e. 05 numbers of International Interns and 20 numbers of National Interns will be hired for BRLPS JEEVIKA Summer Internship Program 2020-21. Applicants who want attend this Internship Program those candidates can make the Jeevika Online registration on or before the last date 30.04.2020 (date extended). Applicants who are seeking jobs in Bihar can use this Bihar BRLPS Jeevika Vacancy 2020.
Students who are pursuing their masters/doctoral degrees in the following area of specialization like International Development, Economics, Development, Public Policy, Public Administration, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Rural Development, Public Health, Nutrition, Statistics etc. those aspirants are only eligible to apply. Bihar BRLPS Jeevika Summer Internship will be starts from April to July 2020. More details of Bihar Jeevika recruitment, BRLPS Jeevika Vacancy, upcoming Jeevika Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of BRLPS Jeevika Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) – National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Internship Name||BRLPS Jeevika Internship Program 2020-21|
|Total no of Interns||25|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
|Summer Internship Date||April to July 2020.|
You may visit brlp.in Website to get more details about BRLPS recruitment. Here you will get information of Summer Internship Program like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for BRLPS Jeevika Internship Program 2020-21
- Students who are pursuing their masters/doctoral degrees in the following area of specialization like International Development, Economics, Development, Public Policy, Public Administration, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Rural Development, Public Health, Nutrition, Statistics etc. those aspirants are only eligible to apply.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
About BRLPS Internship Scheme
- Interns would be attached to SPMU and various DPCU offices across the states of Bihar under the overall guidance of the CEO, JEEViKA during the period of internship. Through this scheme, JEEViKA expects to benefit from the fresh insights and assistance of the young students, whereas the selected interns would gain valuable, real world experience of working on some of the most challenging developmental issues faced by the World today which would substantially compliment their academic learning and provide them an edge to enter the productive workforce after the completion of their respective academic programme.
Indicative Areas of Research/Internship of BRLPS Jeevika
- Assessment cum handholding of vegetable value chain(Backward Linkage).
- Market Linkage Assessment cum operational handholding in Forward linkage.
- To Understand the Role of JEEViKA Institutions in Sanitation Intervention through Community. Mobilization, SHAN Fund and RSM Scope of the productivity enhancement in dairy.
- Neera as an alternative livelihood avenue & mapping of its value chain.
- Mapping value chain of Arts & Crafts.
- Product Improvement/ Enhancement for existing producer groups.
- Impact assessment SBMG & LBSA and scope for improvement.
- Potato value chain & Women Empowerment post implementation of MKSP.
- Market Linkage Analysis of Honey.
- To understand the effectiveness of complimentary feeding and PARU in improving the nutrition. practices among 6-23 months old children.
- Entrepreneurial aspiration among members of women’s self-help groups.
- Challenges in goat rearing, studies on Adoption of Modern Practices.
- Demographic dividend and DDU-GKY; Status of Trained candidates after 3 years of training.
- Jaipur Rugs and Jeevika Joint venture.
- Start-Up Village Enterprise Program.
How to apply BRLPS Jeevika Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website brlp.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “BRLPS-JEEViKA Internship 2020-21 (Summer Session) (Closing Date 2020-03-31 )”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|