Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020| Field Officer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 34 | Last Date: 24.03.2020 | Apply @ cabsec.gov.in
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Cabinet Secretariat has advertised an advertisement through Employment newspaper (25-31 January 2020 (page no:50) for the position of Senior Field Officer (legal), Joint Deputy Director, Deputy Chief Director, Flight Engineer, Radio Officer, Armament Officer, Assistant Director (legal), Senior Field Officer (legal), Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Technical Officer (Workshop), Joint Deputy Director (Tech) ,Accounts Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer Chief Navigator/ Senior Navigator/ Navigator and Engineer II. According to the Cabinet secretariat recruitment 2020 Employment newspaper advertisement 34 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. Cabinet Secretariat invites PSU candidates from relevant sector with required skills, they may apply from the date of 25.01.2020 to 24.03.2020.
|Click here to apply for Assistant Director & Other Posts|
As per the Cabinet Secretariat vacancy 2020, Contenders should enclosed with the application attested copies of Certificates such as education, experience, etc. The initial period of deputation of deputation of the officer from Central Government will be for 03 years, if it may extend as per rules. Public servant who retiring within 01 year from the last date of application they only may apply against “Re-Employment” for the post of “Chief Navigator / Senior Navigator / Navigator / Armament Officer /Engineer-II” as by advertisement published and they should submit “Certificate of Employed Officers” and No Objection Certificate (NOC) for re-employment/ discharge book/ retirement order attached with the application. In case, application is not in prescribed format it may rejected by the appropriate department. Selected Candidates will be placed at Delhi, Odisha, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarkhand.
Details of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Employment News Advertisement Date||25-31 January 2020 (page no:50)|
|Organization Type||Central Government of India|
|Name of the position||Field Officer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts|
|Job Type||Both Deputation & Re-employment|
|Job Location||Delhi, Odisha, Assam, Uttar Pradesh (U.P), Himachal Pradesh (H.P) and Uttarkhand|
|Basic Pay||Rs.9300-67,000/- (as per designation)|
|Starting date for submission to apply||25.01.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||24.03.2020|
The Cabinet Secretariat (IAST: Mantrimanḍala Sacivālaya) is responsible for the administration of the Government of India. It functions from the Secretariat Building in the State of New Delhi, where most of the Cabinet of India. According to Cabinet Secretariat recruitment 2020 pdf employment news notification, several instruction and procedure of this recruitment are mentioned in following topics such as vacancy details, Educational and Essential qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, mode of application and steps to apply.
Vacancy & Pay Scale Details of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Position||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale Details|
|Senior Field Officer (legal) (By Deputation)||01||Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|Accounts Officer (Deputation)||06||Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|Chief Navigator/ Senior Navigator/ Navigator (Re-Employment)||02||Rs.37,400-67,000/- (For Navigator (Rs.15,600-39,100/-)|
|Joint Deputy Director (deputation)||01||Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (deputation)||01||Rs.37,400-67,000/-|
|Engineer II (Re- Employment)||07||Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|Flight Engineer (Deputation)||01||Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|Radio Officer (Deputation)||01||Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|Armament Officer (Deputation)||02||Rs.15,600-39,100/|
|Assistant Director (Legal) (Deputation)||01||Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|Assistant Accounts Officer ( Deputation)||07||Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|Assistant Technical Officer (Workshop) (By deputation)||01||Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|Joint Deputy Director (Tech) (by Deputation)||03||Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
Eligibility criteria for (cabsec.nic.in Recruitment 2020) Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 pdf
Cabinet Secretariat Jobs Qualification
- For Senior Field Officer (legal), Joint Deputy Director, Deputy Chief Director, Flight Engineer, Radio Officer, Armament Officer, Assistant Director (legal), Senior Field Officer (legal), Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Technical Officer (Workshop), Joint Deputy Director (Tech) and Accounts Officer: Holding analogous post in relevant field on regular basis/ Degree in Law with minimum 05 years of experience in relevant sector/ flying experience of 750 hours for Radio Officer, Armament Officer and Flight Engineer.
- For Assistant Accounts Officer: Contenders should passed in Subordinate Accounts Service (SAS) Examination and holding analogous post in relevant discipline / pass in SAS with 06 years of regular service.
- For Chief Navigator/ Senior Navigator/ Navigator, Engineer II: Re-employment of retired personnel who held the rank of Air Commodore or Group Captain/ Group captain or Wing Commander for Sr. Navigator/ Wing Commander or Squadron Leader for Navigator/ Squadron Leader or Flight Lieutenant with 10 years of experience in relevant field for Engineer II or equivalent with flying experience of 3500 hours/ 3000 hours for Senior Navigator/ 1800 hours in Defence organization.
- Maximum age limit for deputation is 56 years as on the date of closing date of receipt of applications.
- Check Cabinet Secretariat recruitment 2020 for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
- Contenders should submit neatly filled applications typed or Own Handwriting on A-4 Size paper in the prescribed format to Prescribed address (Cabinet Secretariat address),
Joint Deputy Director (Pers B), Post Box No. 300, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi-11000.
- Visit and verify Caninet secretariat vacancy 2020 in Employment News.
Steps to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Field Officer & other posts Vacancy 2020
- Visit and Read Employment Newspaper advertisement on page no: 50th in the date of 25-31 January 2020.
- Cabinet Secretariat vacancy 2020 details are available on the 50th page of Employment Newspaper advertisement.
- Application Proforma for Re-Employment & Deputation and Employer Certificate format are available in the page.
- Contenders should submit their application form with mandatory documents within the last date.
- For further references, check Cabinet Secretariat pdf of latest vacancy 2020 in employment newspaper.
|EMPLOYMENT NEWS ADVERTISEMENT & APPLICATION FORMAT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
For more detailed information about this recruitment, visit and check the official notification. Important Links are also available here in above. For upcoming and latest updates regarding this recruitment stay on Daily Recruitment website. In this website other than recruitment information you can get all job updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, private jobs, etc.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 | 09 Vacancies | Assistant Director, Deputy Fire Officer & Other Posts | Last Date Within 60 Days | Download Notification @ cabsec.gov.in
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Cabinet Secretariat has announced an advertisement notification for Deputy Director (IA), Assistant Director (IA), Deputy Aerodrome Officer, Assistant Technical Officer (Air Traffic Control), Deputy Fire Officer & Assistant Fire Officer on deputation pr re-employment basis. They invite an offline application from the officers/officials of the Central Government with 09 vacancies for this cabinet secretariat jobs. Applicants should submit their cabinet secretariat recruitment 2020 application through proper channel within 60 days from the date of publication on employment news.
You can download the Cabinet Secretariat recruitment 2020 latest job notification & application format on their official website @ cabsec.gov.in. Application should be neatly filled in own handwriting or typed on A-4 size paper in the relevant proforma. Candidates should possess the prescribed educational qualification & age-limitation as on the closing date. Selection of candidates is made on the basis of deputation or re-employment of retired personnel. Login to Cabinet Secretariat of India career portal to get exam date, syllabus, result, admit card, salary, merit/selection list and etc.
Details about Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Deputy Director (IA), Assistant Director (IA), Deputy Aerodrome Officer, Assistant Technical Officer (Air Traffic Control), Deputy Fire Officer & Assistant Fire Officer|
|Work Location||Delhi/ Odisha/ Assam/ UP/ Anywhere in India|
|Closure Date||Within 60 days|
Cabinet Secretariat 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Deputy Aerodrome Officer||02|
|Assistant Technical Officer||01|
|Deputy Fire Officer||01|
|Assistant Fire Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Cabinet Secretariat of India Careers:
For more information regarding educational, age, reservation & relaxation, mode of application & other important notes refer Cabinet Secretariat Official Notification.
- Candidates must possess the following educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology, master’s degree in related fields from a recognized University or Institution.
- The maximum age limit for deputation shall not exceed fifty-six years as on the
closing date of receipt of applications.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of deputation or re-employment mode.
- Application form should be neatly typed or in own handwriting on A-4 size
paper in the relevant proforma (placed as Annexure) should be forwarded through
proper channel on the following address.
Joint Deputy Director (Pers B), Post Box No. 3003, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi – 110 003
Steps to Apply Cabinet Secretariat Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://cabsec.gov.in”.
- Pick the “More” from the menu bar & select “Vacancies” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the correct advertisement as per the above mentioned posts.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|