Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018 | Junior Technical Officer – I | Total Vacancies 29 | Last Date: 60 days from the date of publication of notification in the Employment News | Apply @ cabsec.gov.in
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018: Cabinet Secretariat has recently published the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Technical Officer – I. As per the notification, totally 29 vacancies are allotted for this post. Candidate can apply to this post through offline mode on or before the last date. Last date for receipt of the applications is 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. You may refer the Employment News to get notification and Application form.
Cabinet Secretariat invites applications from eligible candidates. Applications are must be send through prescribed mode only. No other modes are acceptable. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification you may refer official notification and you can get the official notification from employment news. This page explains information like eligibility, how to apply and etc.
Details of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Technical Officer – I|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility Criteria for Cabinet Secretariat Jr. Technical Officer – I Vacancy
- Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized institute.
- Check the notification for complete educational qualification.
- Six years experience in maintenance, overhaul of aircraft equipment and Systems.
- Check the notification for experience.
- Candidate maximum age shall not exceed fifty-six years.
Mode of Application
- Joint Deputy Director (Pers), Post Box No. 3003, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi – 110003.
How to apply Cabinet Secretariat junior Technical Officer – I Post
- Go to official website cabsec.gov.in.
- To get the notification you may refer the “Employment News” read the notification and check eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up correctly.
- Send it to the given postal address.
|Starting Date for Submit the Application||19.05.2018|
|Last date for receipt of the application||60 days from date of notification released|