CG WCD Recruitment 2019 | Juvenile Justice Board and Child Welfare Committees | Member & Superintendent Posts | Total Vacancies 77 | Last Date 20.02.2019 | Apply @ cgstate.gov.in
CG WCD Recruitment 2019: Juvenile Justice Board and Child Welfare Committees is going to fill up 77 vacancies in Chhattisgarh state. It invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 77 vacancies. As per the CG WCD recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for following posts Member & Superintendent posts. Aspirants who are looking for Chhattisgarh Government jobs can apply to this recruitment. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 20.02.2019.
CG WCD recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Aspirants should have completed degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Applicants should submit offline applications only. Contenders must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on interview. After that selected candidates will be posted at Chhattisgarh state. More details of WCD Chhattisgarh jobs, upcoming vacancies, CG Anganwadi notifications, merit list, selection list, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CG WCD Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Member & Superintendent|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.02.2019|
You may visit WCD CG Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
WCD Chhattisgarh 2019 Vacancy Details
- Women and Child Development Department Chhattisgarh allocates overall 77 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Boys Welfare Committee|
|Juvenile Justice Board|
Eligibility Criteria for WCD Chhattisgarh Member & Superintendent vacancies
- Aspirants should have completed Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicant’s maximum age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline applications only will be accepted.
- Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address (check Advt. for Address)
How to apply Mahila Bal Vikas Chhattisgarh Recruitment
- Go to official website cgstate.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for inviting applications for the formation of Juvenile Justice Board and Child Welfare Committees” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|