CTET Notification 2019 | Central Board of Secondary Education | Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET- July 2019) | Apply CTET 2019 Online Application Form @ ctet.nic.in | Last Date 12th March 2019
CTET Notification 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET- July 2019) to select Primary and Elementary Stage Teachers for CBSE schools. Large number of vacancies is allotted for this CTET July 2019 recruitment. CTET Exam will be held on 07th July 2019. Wiling and eligible candidate may apply for CTET 2019 Exam through online mode on or before the last date of 12th March 2019 (Extended). Download CTET Notification July 2019 for Teacher Vacancy from CTET official website of ctet.nic.in.
Candidates who have completed prescribed teacher education courses shall be eligible for appearing in this CTET 2019 July Exam. Pay your application fee through online mode or offline mode. The CTET 2019 Online apply link will be activated from 05th February 2019 and closed on 05th March 2019. Other mode of application form will be not considered. Who wish to apply for CTET 2019 Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, CTET 2019 Syllabus, CTET 2019 Admit Cards, CTET 2019 Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of CTET 2019 Exam Notification:
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Posts||Primary and Elementary Stage Teacher|
|Name of the Examination||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2019)|
|No. of Vacancies||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|CBSE Official Website||ctet.nic.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for CTET July 2019 Notification:
- Senior Secondary/ Graduate with Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed)/ Diploma in Education (Special Education)/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in CTET official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in CTET July 2019 official notification given below.
CTET 2019 Selection Process
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2019)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Name of the Categories||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Debit Card / Credit Card.
- Offline Mode – By e-Challan.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||05.02.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||12.03.2019 (17:00 Hrs)|
|CTET Exam Date||07.07.2019|
How to Apply for CTET Teacher Recruitment 2019 Vacancy:
- Go to CTET official website -> ctet.nic.in
- Find the correct CTET Teacher vacancy notification in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for CTET Teacher Bharti 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates have to check regularly this page for more upcoming updates of CTET 2018 like CTET Admit Card, CTET 2018 Results, CTET Preparation Materials, CTET Online Test Series, CTET Previous Question Papers and Tips.