CTET Notification 2018 | Central Board of Secondary Education | Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2018) | Last Date 27.08.2018 | Apply online @ ctet.nic.in
CTET Notification 2018: Central Board of Secondary Education shortly called as CBSE has recently released the notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2018) to select primary and elementary stage Teacher for CBSE Schools. Large numbers of vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Candidates can apply to this CTET exam through online mode on or before the last date 27.08.2018. Online application for this recruitment will be activated on 01.08.2018. Candidates may visit official website to get official notification and fill up the online application form direct link.
CBSE invites eligible candidates to write this CTET exam. Interested candidates can apply to this exam before the last date ends. You can pay the fee for this exam, application without fee are not acceptable. A candidate who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses shall be eligible for appearing in the CTET. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification you may refer the notification. Here you will get information like eligibility, how to apply for this exam and etc.
Details of Central Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2018)|
|Job Name||Primary and Elementary Stage Teacher|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2018 Exam
- Senior Secondary/ Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.El.Ed/ Graduation/B.Ed/B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for more details about educational qualification.
CTET 2018 Selection Process
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2018)
Mode of Application
CTET 2018 Application Fee
The Applicants have to pay the following application fee for this CTET Test 2018. Unreserved category that is General and OBC have to pay Rs.1200 for both Paper I and II. The Reserved Category (i.e) SC/ST/PWD applicants have to pay Rs. 600 for both paper I and II.
|Category||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
CTET Payment Mode
- Online – Debit card/Credit Card
- Offline – Syndicate Bank e-Challan & Canara Bank e-Challan
|Starting date for submission of online application form||01.08.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||27.08.2018|
How to apply CTET Exam 2018 through Online
- Go to official website ctet.nic.in.
- Click “CTET 2018 Information Bulletin 01-08-2018” notification will open.
- Read the notification and check eligibility, back to the page.
- Back to the page to apply click “Apply online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Then take the copy of the application form for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates have to check regularly by this page for more upcoming updates of CTET 2018 like CTET Admit Card, CTET 2018 Results, CTET Preparation Materials, CTET Online Test Series, CTET Previous Question Papers and Tips.