CTET Notification 2019 | Central Board of Secondary Education | Central Teacher Eligibility Test | Last Date 25.09.2019 (extended) | Apply Online Application Form @ www.ctet.nic.in
CTET Notification 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently released a notification regarding Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2019 to be conducted for selecting Primary and Elementary Teachers. Huge vacancies are allocated in the above said Posts. It invites online application from the eligible candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 19.08.2019 to 25.09.2019 (extended). The last date to pay the examination fee is 30.09.2019 (extended) (up to 15.30 hrs). CTET notification 2019 application form and notification is available in the official website of CTET.
|CBSE CTET Answer Key 2019 PDF Download Link
|Click here to download CTET Admit Card 2019|
The CTET DEC 2019 examination will be held on the date 08.12.2019. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Senior Secondary or its equivalent/ Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Elementary Education/ Diploma in Education/ Graduation and Bachelors of Education from the recognized institution or university. Applicants must have possessed the prescribed age limit. The selection will be based on Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The chosen candidates will be posted in CBSE schools at all over India.
Details of CTET December 2019 Notification
The complete details of latest CTET notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Primary Teacher & Elementary Teacher|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||Check Advt.|
|Name of the Examination||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2019)|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||19.08.2019|
|Last Date to apply online||25.09.2019|
|Last Date for fees payment||30.09.2019|
Before apply to this CTET exam 2019, candidates must read the official notification available in the CTET website. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Teaching jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for CTET Exam 2019
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Senior Secondary or its equivalent/ Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Elementary Education/ Diploma in Education/ Graduation and Bachelors of Education from the recognized institution or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- Check advertisement for age limit required to apply for this exam.
- It will filter the candidates on the basis of written exam (CTET).
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can submit their application via online mode only.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I or II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.350/-||Rs.600/-|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the fees through either online or offline mode.
How to apply for CTET December 2019
- Go to official website ctet.nic.in
- Find the “Information Bulletin December 2019” link and click on it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|EXTENDED NOTICE||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can apply for this CTET December examination 2019. Please refer the official website for syllabus, admit card, answer key, result, further updates, changes and upcoming notification in CTET 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|